11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Welcome to the Charity!xo۰۰۰

The Shoot for the Stars charity was made by TwilightSkylene and The traitor XIII in order to help our fellow Gaians reach their goals, like their dream avatars and the items on their Wish Lists. No matter how small the donation, we try to make our donations count.

User Image

я υ є ѕ xo۰۰۰

Follow Gaia ToS.
                        No spamming or advertising.
                        Be nice to everyone in the thread.
                        Do NOT hit and run.
                        Stay and chat with us. It gets lonely here.
                        Keep swearing to a minimum! You don't need to be swearing every other word.
                        Please don't beg.
                        I can add to the rules if I have to.

User Image

α и и σ υ и c є м є и т s xo۰۰۰

March 31st, 2011 ☆ ☆ ☆ As of today, the Shoot for the Stars Charity will be on hiatus until the summer. For those who have posted questions, forms, etc.: I apologize, but I will not be able to get to you until the summer.
                        May 13th, 2010 ☆ ☆ ☆ The Wonderland group was made official, upon several peoples' requests. <3
                        May 7th, 2010 ☆ ☆ ☆ While Crayon is away, the updated list of sent donations and donators, contest entries, etc. are all going to be in this journal entry. When Crayon gets back and updates the proper posts, then I'll clear the entry out and all that.
                        May 6th, 2010 ☆ ☆ ☆ Thread was moved to it's proper forum, and officially opened!
                        February 21st, 2010 ☆ ☆ ☆ Thread created.

User Image

W o и d e r l a n d 's I n h a b i t a n t s xo۰۰۰

Be careful for what you wish for! Someone wished for there to be an official list of who was who in an unofficial-that's-now-official group of people that were claiming spots as Alice In Wonderland characters in this thread. Until there is a proper spot for me to put this, here it is! This is only available to regulars, and is the closest thing that we will have to a regulars list.

TwilightSkylene is the Cheshire Cat.
                        YamiTyger is the Mad Hatter.
                        Dai-Setsu is the White Rabbit.
                        Captain Acacia is the White Queen.
                        The traitor XIII is the Red Queen.

User Image

Welcome to the Charity!☆Donations☆Mods☆White and Black Lists☆Forms☆Contests☆Links In/Links Out☆Reserved☆Reserved☆Open

Thread layout made by the lovely Duhlicious

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User ImageUser Image
User Image

т н є σ и α т є є s xo۰۰۰

These are the people who stuck around for so long and the people that Twili and I like.

A Horrible Idea- Form submitted on page 2 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of a Broken Heart Mood Bubble and 10k; trade completed)
                        iiPhuckRainbows- Form submitted on page 3 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        ca adam- Form submitted on page 3 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 15k, plus the Wish Upon A Star that she won; trade completed)
                        lani163- Form submitted on page 3 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        Deel-Dough- Form submitted on page 5 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        XCRzyAznX- Form submitted on page 5 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        oddlyalli- Form submitted on page 8 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        Nursee- Form submitted on page 10 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        Ed Hardyy (Now known as Raskella)- Form submitted on page 11 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        Xx_AngelsDoCry_xX- Form submitted on page 15 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        Anime Princess Luna- Form submitted on page 16 on May 06, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        Naughty_Little_Elf346- Form submitted on page 33 on May 07, 2010. (Sent trade of 6k; trade completed)
                        Aharthaz- Form submitted via Private Message on May 08, 2010. (Sent trade of 7k; trade completed)
                        Zerus398- Form submitted via Private Message on May 09, 2010. (Sent trade of 12k; trade completed)
                        ngussin0- Form submitted on page 44 on May 09, 2010. (Sent trade of 6k; trade completed)
                        LadyGothicMelody- Form submitted on page 59 on May 11, 2010. (Sent trade of 11k; trade completed)
                        Rape Me My Friend- Form submitted via PM on May 11, 2010. (Sent trade of 13k; trade completed)
                        Jesuses_Bestie- Form submitted on page 65 on May 11, 2010. (Sent trade of 7k; trade completed)
                        Captain Acacia- Form submitted on page 98 on May 13, 2010. (Sent trade of 16k; trade completed)
                        tt112- Form submitted on page 108 on May 13, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        YamiTyger- Form submitted on page 115 on May 14, 2010. (Sent trade of 12k; trade completed)
                        hiphopper318- Form submitted on page 128 on May 15, 2010. (Sent trade of 5k; trade completed)
                        Harmony Toxic- Form submitted on page 132 on May 15, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        OdeChan06- Form submitted on page 136 on May 16, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        XxYaoi FurryxX- Form submitted on page 139 on May 16, 2010. (Sent trade of 11k; trade completed)
                        Crystalemum2- Form submitted on page 143 on May 18, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        Kotani~chan- Form submitted on page 143 on May 18, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        The Elegant Gentleman- Form submitted on page 178 on May 29, 2010. (Sent trade of 5k; trade completed)
                        Golden-Kupcakes- Form submitted via PM on June 23, 2010. (Sent trade of a Let it Snow; trade completed)
                        Sergeant Number- Form submitted on page 208 on June 26, 2010. (Sent trade of 15k; trade completed)
                        I_Love_Eeyore16- Form submitted on page 212 on June 26, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        xXUnusually_UniqueXx- Form submitted on page 214 on June 27, 2010. (Sent trade of 20k; trade completed)
                        DavyJnah- Form submitted via PM on July 12, 2010. (Sent trade of 10k; trade completed)
                        Ginger S Wolf- Form submitted on page 250 on August 5, 2010. (Sent trade of 5k; trade completed)
                        CuteeLilAsianz- Form submitted on page 261 on August 08, 2010. (Sent trade of 5k; trade in progress)
                        -Pinstriped-Polka-Dot- -Form submitted on page 262 on August 13, 2010. (Sent trade of 5k; trade in progress)

т н є σ и α т σ я s xo۰۰۰

These are the awesome people who donated to our mule: shoot for the stars mule.

dawnwolfee- 15,000g
                        Leiux- 120,000g
                        could we- A Frostbite Blade, Let It Snow, Fausto's Bottle 2nd gen., Pora Ice (on my head) 3rd gen., Elegant Blue Lace Fan, Ace of Spades, Loving Heart Mood Bubble, Broken Heart Mood Bubble, Coocoon, Angelic Mood Bubble, Frustrated Mood Bubble, and a Music Note Mood Bubble.
                        Roxas 8D- 20,000g
                        XCRzyAznX- 5,000g
                        Raskella- 60,000g
                        miscutie24- 70,000g
                        xxQueen Melodyxx- 28,750g
                        Lady Caprinet- 4,273

User Image

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Traitor XIII xo۰۰۰
                        User Image

I love the Kingdom Hearts and Legend of Zelda series.
                        I love all my friends.
                        I'm super crazy! When I'm bored.
                        My name is Crayon.

TwilightSkylene xo۰۰۰
                        User Image

Hiya! My name is Twilight. Or Sky, whichever you'd prefer.
                        I love to write, read, roleplay, draw, and listen to music.
                        That's pretty much my life outside of school at the moment, other than hanging out with friends.
                        I love helping others.
                        While I seem to be protective over my friends and family, I can't always show it very well, but it's very evident that I care a lot about them. Without them, I'd probably feel lost. Making one of them at least smile or laugh when they were down a moment before is something that will make my day.
                        Although I am pretty tolerant, I most certainly will NOT stand for someone speaking ill of my friends or family. So don't do it.
                        I own a cat named Trill and he's very spoiled.

Shoot for the stars mule xo۰۰۰
                        User Image

The Charity's Mule.

User Image

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User ImageUser Image
User Image

ω н ι т є ι s т xo۰۰۰

This is for all the good stars!

Duhlicious
                        dawnwolfee
                        Leiux

User Image

в α c к ι s т xo۰۰۰

This is for all the bad stars...

username
                        username
                        username

User Image

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Charity Donation Forms xo۰۰۰

Post the form in the charity thread! Or if you want, you may PM it, preferably to the charity mule or myself. (Note: If you would like to view an updated version of the list of submitted forms and previous donations, take a look at this journal. )
                        I will wait about one day three days before I send you a donation, and you will probably get a larger donation depending on how long you stay in the thread before the trade is sent. If you don't stay and chat with us for three days minimum, then you will now no longer receive a donation. In the past, I gave out donations anyways; but that ends as of Tuesday, October 19th, 2010.

Here is the charity form and an example of how it looks when it's all filled out:

ɱ ʏ x ω ι ѕ н xo ۰۰۰

One night, I wished upon a shooting star...

Introducing myself to it, with a very unique name... TwilightSkylene

For a certain dream I wish to have come true... Wish Upon a Star

Acknowledging how far away the realization of this dream is... About 10,000/20,000g

Explaining to myself why I think I deserve this star's help... Because... well... I'm nice? xD

While whispering to it the other thoughts that I wish for it to know... I love this charity's thread layout. <3

[align=center][size=16][color=#ee6dbf]★[/color] [color=#C67171]⋯[/color][color=#ef86a5]⋯[/color][color=#eecc6d]⋯[/color][color=#c6d873]⋯[/color][color=#9de778]⋯[/color] [color=#ee6dbf]『[/color] [color=#ee6dbf][size=18]ɱ[/size][/color][color=#ef86a5] ʏ [/color][color=white][size=8]x[/size][/color][color=#eecc6d][size=18] ω [/size][/color][color=#c6d873] ι [/color][color=#9de778] ѕ [/color][color=#a9ea77] н [/color] [color=#9de778]』[/color][color=white]xo[/color][size=24] [color=#ee6dbf]۰[/color][color=#FF7D40]۰[/color][color=#71C671]۰[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#ee6dbf]☆[/color]One night, I wished upon a shooting star[size=12][color=#ee6dbf].[/color][color=#FF7D40].[/color][color=#71C671].[/color][/size]

[color=#FF7D40]☆[/color]Introducing myself to it, with a very unique name[size=13][color=#ee6dbf].[/color][color=#FF7D40].[/color][color=#71C671].[/color][/size] [color=silver][username][/color]

[color=#71C671]☆[/color]For a certain dream I wish to have come true[size=13][color=#ee6dbf].[/color][color=#FF7D40].[/color][color=#71C671].[/color][/size] [color=silver][item your questing/dream avatar][/color]

[color=#ee6dbf]☆[/color]Acknowledging how far away the realization of this dream is[size=13][color=#ee6dbf].[/color][color=#FF7D40].[/color][color=#71C671].[/color][/size] [color=silver][How far are you on your quest?][/color]

[color=#FF7D40]☆[/color]Explaining to myself why I think I deserve this star's help[size=13][color=#ee6dbf].[/color][color=#FF7D40].[/color][color=#71C671].[/color][/size] [color=silver][Why do you think you deserve a donation from us?][/color]

[color=#71C671]☆[/color]While whispering to it the other thoughts that I wish for it to know[/color][size=13][color=#ee6dbf].[/color][color=#FF7D40].[/color][color=#71C671].[/color][/size] [color=silver][Anything else you'd like to say?][/color][/size][/align]

User Image

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User ImageUser Image
User Image

я υ є ѕ xo۰۰۰

When you win send the PM to me, The traitor XIII, the page number, what the contest was, and what you think you've won.

You can only win a certain contest once if there are multiple winners.

Would you stay and chat even if you've won?

If I do not get the PM within one week, the contest will continue, or the 2nd place person will become 1st place

You can not, I repeat, You can not just come here for the Contests and their prizes. If TwilightSkylene or I or any of out mods see that, we'll decide if you are eligible for the prize. If we agree you are not we'll give the prize to the next runner-up. This is to make sure people don't hit and run. We all hate that.

User Image

ι c є o я σ ℓ ℓ ι и g o c σ и т є ѕ т

None at the moment

т є к т є к o c σ и т є ѕ т

None at the moment.

я α и ∂ σ м o и υ м в є я o c σ и т є ѕ т

1 through 1000 and get... 7, 77, or 777.
                        The winner will get 10k.

α я т o c σ и т є ѕ т

None for the moment.

в υ м ρ ι и g o c σ и т є ѕ т

The first person who gets to 2000 bumps will get anywhere between 50k-100k. Bumps are to be numbered or they do not count. Good luck ;D

User Image

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

L in ks I n xo۰۰۰

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/shoot-for-the-stars-a-charity/t.58894567/][img]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae152/TwilightSkylene/Shoot for the Stars Charity Graphics/8831.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/shoot-for-the-stars-a-charity/t.58894567/][img]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae152/TwilightSkylene/Shoot for the Stars Charity Graphics/20040.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/shoot-for-the-stars-a-charity/t.58894567/][img]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae152/TwilightSkylene/Shoot for the Stars Charity Graphics/siggybanner.png[/img][/url]

L in ks Ou t xo۰۰۰
                        Important Note: If the Shoot for the Stars charity's link is not among your affiliates post, then your link-- whether it be a charity or a quest-- won't be here, either. It annoys me when I find an affiliate doesn't do that, so... Sorry.

*If a link to a charity directs you to a guild and you don't want to join it, just look for the link to their thread in the Charity/Quests forum.*

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                        User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        User Image

User Image

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

{ For whatever }

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

( For whatever else we may need... )

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yay, we are finally open!
This shall be fun. heart

ChocolateHip's Honey Bun

Hunter

~Pops up in thread~

Why hello There ! ^^

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@xXZaffyXx- Hello~
How are you?

Anxious Fatcat

godluck ^.^

ad oh did you do the art thingy in your posts ?
its nice :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces