Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
koreif

D'aw D: i sorry! my tablet is back at my mas Dx
Dwitzy

they are just so asdfghjkl; loveee haha.
their coats are gorgeous.

so what's it like to own a dog ? ;o

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
I rarely go out since I don't have much to do. I was thinking of a cat or a hedge hog.

Hedgehog~~~~~~~ 4laugh 4laugh They have to be one of the most cutest creatures ever. And those are good choices. ^^

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,775 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
Yeah I know, I love to have it for my valintines avi and after but oh my so much price.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Tsubaki Shiina
ah where are you at if I may ask?

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
binghu
Dwitzy
binghu
Dwitzy
HOLY KRAP.

I just looked at the OMG hat.....and if I sold it I could finish my dream. crying Stupid ringmaster keeps going up.... lol

XD yeah OMG hat is amazing. I would love it forever and ever *_*

I would have to sell it to get my dream.. x.e though I would be hesitatant because of it's awesomeness. *-*

I'd keep it and make a new avi around it XD so awesome

Eh. I'm not a big one for hats though...Except for Looney hatter. It goes very well with ringmaster eyes and my avi ^^ I only need those two items to complete it <3
Cynical Lycanthropy
D'aw D: i sorry! my tablet is back at my mas Dx

We can be tablet-less together. crying heart
Waha, so what are you up to now anyways?
binghu
Escaping

binghu
Haha I guess welcome to the charity boards where lots of friendly people gather and sad to hear you don't come on as often anymore. Riot points rofl league. You don't happen to want to play dota 2 do you?
I actually DO want to play DOTA2! But I have a Mac since it's "required" for my major (lol I don't know either) and I don't want to use Bootcamp or anything so I have this beta key just sitting on my desk...

Hmm I thought that you didn't need to use bootcamp for mac to play dota 2. Didn't they make it mac compatible already? hmm I have spare keys to offer too XD (I also have plenty of dota 2 items up for grabs hehehe... XDD if you have a steam you should add me anyways for when you play :3 I found a few dota players from gaia already and its pretty awesome to play with everyone

If that's true, this was the wrong time to tell me. LOL I have 3 exams coming up and DOTA2 will not help. ;_; I'm still fairly new to MOBA games in general since League was my first one, although I love it despite it's rather toxic community. ]:

If I get it working and I'm getting hooked on it though, I'll definitely add you haha!

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,775 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dwitzy

Eh. I'm not a big one for hats though...Except for Looney hatter. It goes very well with ringmaster eyes and my avi ^^ I only need those two items to complete it <3

If I had that money haha I'd get the angelic scarfe (which she has!!) and angelic pendant and maybe a few other angelic items and make a really nice angel avatar!! ^_^ man that'd be sweet. most of mine are.. darker XD

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
fictive
Dwitzy

they are just so asdfghjkl; loveee haha.
their coats are gorgeous.

so what's it like to own a dog ? ;o

Yush =w= And it's very demanding, which I expected in the first place. Since golden retrievers crave attention and love to play <3 Kita is a relatively calm dog though, she doesn't bark unless its someone she doesn't know.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
I know there so adorable and cute. I would love to have one at the house.

Magical Strawberry

Madame Lee
Philippines~ How about you?

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
Yeah I know, I love to have it for my valintines avi and after but oh my so much price.

O: What's your valentine avi gonna look like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff