• Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dwitzy
binghu
Dwitzy
fictive
Dwitzy

golden retrievers are adorable !
i used to be a huge dog fanatic when i was little haha.

I am still a dog fanatic XD But I also have a cat. c: He's a Russian Blue and the biggest baby ever. lol

I had the most handsome russian blue before. I miss him. He was a mean guy to everyone but me

o: 4laugh Russian blues are just....afalkjgkasjdgh! So adorable, especially when they're kittens and they're all fluffy~ c: And my cat is a bit the same, im his mommy in a sense. He's cautious around other people.

I think that's just their personality type *nodnod*

Precious Kitten

-working on a research paper-
D;

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
my shiba inu foxy was originally going to be my fiance brother's dog so I can't keep her. his mother asked Michale if I could have her and he said no. I was thinking of getting an indoor animal but I don't know which one.

Aww....that kinda sucks ;n; But a good indoor pet that's really chill could be a cat or a small dog. (if you don't like going out too much)
Dwitzy
Yesss~ Yes they are ^^ So are you in college? o:
Yes, I am!

fictive
thank you. ;o
it was my first of nine username changes that wasn't all that crap. lol

so how are you doing ?
Haha, at least you stumbled upon it! I'm doing alright.. Just procrastinating for exams and stuff. 8( So lazy.

Madame Lee
sounds fun, could could always design ads or some thing. You play lol? I have always wanted to but the graphics card this computer is not the greatest and most games crash on the laptop.
Maybe. It's a pretty competitive field so I don't even know what I was thinking. Then again, what isn't competitive these days? BI

Yeah, I play! It's honestly not a huge devastation on your computer; my roommate has had her laptop for 5 years and can play it relatively smoothly with everything on the lowest settings. Give it a shot!

binghu
Haha I guess welcome to the charity boards where lots of friendly people gather and sad to hear you don't come on as often anymore. Riot points rofl league. You don't happen to want to play dota 2 do you?
I actually DO want to play DOTA2! But I have a Mac since it's "required" for my major (lol I don't know either) and I don't want to use Bootcamp or anything so I have this beta key just sitting on my desk...

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Tsubaki Shiina
*sits on your head and purrs* I am alright, sitting in a quite house. how are you?

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
fictive
Dwitzy

ohh russian blues are beautiful breeds. ♥
my friend has a tuxedo cat and he is huuuge.

i kind of fell through my dog phase once i got the cutest bunnies ever. 4laugh
i still love dogs tho, especially Pomeranians.

Pomeranians are just the cutest~ <333 And bunnies! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh I love bunnies c:

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
I rarely go out since I don't have much to do. I was thinking of a cat or a hedge hog.

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
binghu
Dwitzy
HOLY KRAP.

I just looked at the OMG hat.....and if I sold it I could finish my dream. crying Stupid ringmaster keeps going up.... lol

XD yeah OMG hat is amazing. I would love it forever and ever *_*

I would have to sell it to get my dream.. x.e though I would be hesitatant because of it's awesomeness. *-*
Cynical Lycanthropy
where? hehe. c: thanks

Welcome; it makes me wish I could magically transport my tablet back home.
It's stuck at my uni dorm. gonk

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,775 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Escaping

binghu
Haha I guess welcome to the charity boards where lots of friendly people gather and sad to hear you don't come on as often anymore. Riot points rofl league. You don't happen to want to play dota 2 do you?
I actually DO want to play DOTA2! But I have a Mac since it's "required" for my major (lol I don't know either) and I don't want to use Bootcamp or anything so I have this beta key just sitting on my desk...

Hmm I thought that you didn't need to use bootcamp for mac to play dota 2. Didn't they make it mac compatible already? hmm I have spare keys to offer too XD (I also have plenty of dota 2 items up for grabs hehehe... XDD if you have a steam you should add me anyways for when you play :3 I found a few dota players from gaia already and its pretty awesome to play with everyone

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
HOLY KRAP.

I just looked at the OMG hat.....and if I sold it I could finish my dream. crying Stupid ringmaster keeps going up.... lol
I have the same problem with items I'd like to have. there is only one listing for loving manner TwT

x.e loving manner is a b***h XDDDD It goes up, up up and never down x.e

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,775 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dwitzy
binghu
Dwitzy
HOLY KRAP.

XD yeah OMG hat is amazing. I would love it forever and ever *_*

I would have to sell it to get my dream.. x.e though I would be hesitatant because of it's awesomeness. *-*

I'd keep it and make a new avi around it XD so awesome

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
binghu
Dwitzy
binghu
Dwitzy
fictive
Dwitzy

golden retrievers are adorable !
i used to be a huge dog fanatic when i was little haha.

I am still a dog fanatic XD But I also have a cat. c: He's a Russian Blue and the biggest baby ever. lol

I had the most handsome russian blue before. I miss him. He was a mean guy to everyone but me

o: 4laugh Russian blues are just....afalkjgkasjdgh! So adorable, especially when they're kittens and they're all fluffy~ c: And my cat is a bit the same, im his mommy in a sense. He's cautious around other people.

I think that's just their personality type *nodnod*

It would seem so. 3nodding

Magical Strawberry

Madame Lee
Tsubaki Shiina
Just woke up~ xd

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Escaping
I might, I already play dungeon fighter and dragon nest. I really wanna play old republic but I have to wait and get a better computer for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff