• Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
binghu
-sincerelyalicia
binghu
-sincerelyalicia
binghu
-sincerelyalicia
im very happy for you Alex. You're such a sweet guy, you deserving someone just as loving and caring as you are (: you just made my day lol

aww emotion_hug well if you're happy then I'm happy too smile
you should be! (:
It's great to hear that my friends' relationships are going well

mm how is yours?

I honestly don't know. I can't really be sure. I guess we're at a tough point in our relationship

I hope it all goes well honey emotion_hug

Thank you. I have hope.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
-sincerelyalicia
Nymph of Spring
-sincerelyalicia

If you bought the hacked items, your account wouldn't be banned.. They would just take the items you bought back, and return your gold. Basically hitting a giant reset button.

I know because I had it happen (sort of).
Back when it was expensive, I was questing the Staff Of The Angels, and I had someone give me a large donation.. which gave me enough to buy the LMP listing.
A few days later, I got a PM saying that the donation came from a hacked users account, and they took my staff, and returned my account to the amount of gold I had before the donation..
And, of course, by that time, LMP had shot up about 50%.
So I just gave up.

You can get banned, if you sold the item. They consider it profiting from hacking/scamming. There have been cases in which others have been banned from this same event. I messaged a site moderator, she confirmed and told me that I am doing the right thing by keeping the items in my inventory and not selling them. Otherwise I'm putting my account at risk.

I do know that if after they do investigations, and find the items in my account were hacked items, they'll return my gold and reverse the transaction.

I just gotta wait

Weird.
I think thats a little unfair.. How would you know if you bought hacked items?

Blessed Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Dwitzy
-sincerelyalicia
Dwitzy
who else would like to chat? c:

Always.

Yay <3
do you live in the states?

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,775 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nymph of Spring
-sincerelyalicia
Nymph of Spring
-sincerelyalicia

If you bought the hacked items, your account wouldn't be banned.. They would just take the items you bought back, and return your gold. Basically hitting a giant reset button.

Back when it was expensive, I was questing the Staff Of The Angels, and I had someone give me a large donation.. which gave me enough to buy the LMP listing.
A few days later, I got a PM saying that the donation came from a hacked users account, and they took my staff, and returned my account to the amount of gold I had before the donation..
So I just gave up.

You can get banned, if you sold the item. They consider it profiting from hacking/scamming. There have been cases in which others have been banned from this same event. I messaged a site moderator, she confirmed and told me that I am doing the right thing by keeping the items in my inventory and not selling them. Otherwise I'm putting my account at risk.

I do know that if after they do investigations, and find the items in my account were hacked items, they'll return my gold and reverse the transaction.

I just gotta wait

Look at the accounts you bought them from. If they are 0 posts and naked accounts generally they are hacked mmhm
Weird.

Blessed Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Nymph of Spring
-sincerelyalicia
Nymph of Spring
-sincerelyalicia

So I just gave up.

I just gotta wait

Weird.
you don't know. I bought them at very profitable prices, didn't stop and think they were hacked though :/

I'm pretty sure this is in the forums, I've met some people who have been in the same position I'm in.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
*wiggles* I love your avatar
Maybe I should throw the word "giveaway" in my topic.

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
-sincerelyalicia
Dwitzy
-sincerelyalicia
Dwitzy
who else would like to chat? c:

Always.

Yay <3
do you live in the states?

Yep ^^ Although not born here. c:

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
*wiggles* I love your avatar

o: Thank you! 4laugh

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Escaping

Possibly o:

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Escaping
maybe but then you may get people who dont want to stay and chat.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
-sincerelyalicia
Nymph of Spring
-sincerelyalicia
Nymph of Spring
-sincerelyalicia

So I just gave up.

I just gotta wait

Weird.
you don't know. I bought them at very profitable prices, didn't stop and think they were hacked though :/

I'm pretty sure this is in the forums, I've met some people who have been in the same position I'm in.

I don't go into forums very often.

binghu

Yea, that would make sense I suppose.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
your welcome, what do you do for fun?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash