Welcome to Gaia! ::

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
Kita. GOSH I LOVE YOUR NAME! I had a puppy named Kita <3 She was so cute.
what type of puppy was kita?

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
what type of puppy was kita?

Kita was a golden retriever. c:
Starie Mareep
Hello there!
Hey! Mareep happens to be my favorite pokemon, so I'm in love with your name. ];

Madame Lee
Escaping
not so well. I live in a place where people keep moving in and though the city is growing the jobs are shrinking. what's going to be your major?

Aw, I'm sorry to hear! I'm in a similar situation then I guess.. I'm majoring in advertising, currently. Dunno how that's gonna go, haha.

fictive
ugh. i know that feeling.
but hey -- all that trying got you an awesome username ! wink

Haha. Worth it, maybe? Yours is pretty nice too though!

koreif
Riot Points as in.. LOL? emotion_awesome

Y U P.

Dwitzy

Pahaha thanks! And aww, that's cute. Golden retrievers are some of the most adorable things ever sdlfjdfls.

In a relationship with SpIatoon

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Escaping

Hey peeps. looks like those inventory items need some...escaping. emotion_awesome

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
awe how cute. I was thinking about getting another pet when I move out since I can't keep my puppy.

Precious Kitten

Escaping
Hey! Mareep happens to be my favorite pokemon, so I'm in love with your name. ];

Really? Mine too! ( of course c: )
Do you play any pokemon games?
HOLY BALLS. I can't format properly on this site anymore/it takes me forever to comment to everyone especially when I'm trying to take notes, loooool. I'll be sticking around and commenting here and there though dfjsldjf

It's nice to know Gaia's still full of friendly people, because that definitely was not the thing when I was still actively playing. :I
Escaping

thank you. ;o
it was my first of nine username changes that wasn't all that crap. lol

so how are you doing ?

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Escaping

Yesss~ Yes they are ^^ So are you in college? o:

Lonely Phantom

Don't escape! >:3
Starie Mareep
Escaping

Really? Mine too! ( of course c: )
Do you play any pokemon games?
Yes! I've played through all of them, with the exception of B/W 2. Can't seem to get myself motivated enough to buy it. Instead I've been replaying Ru/Sa and HGSS. :[

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Escaping
sounds fun, could could always design ads or some thing. You play lol? I have always wanted to but the graphics card this computer is not the greatest and most games crash on the laptop.

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
awe how cute. I was thinking about getting another pet when I move out since I can't keep my puppy.

D: Why not? ;n;
Cynical Lycanthropy

I see beautiful artsu .. emotion_drool heart

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,775 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Escaping
HOLY BALLS. I can't format properly on this site anymore/it takes me forever to comment to everyone especially when I'm trying to take notes, loooool. I'll be sticking around and commenting here and there though dfjsldjf

It's nice to know Gaia's still full of friendly people, because that definitely was not the thing when I was still actively playing. :I

Haha I guess welcome to the charity boards where lots of friendly people gather and sad to hear you don't come on as often anymore. Riot points rofl league. You don't happen to want to play dota 2 do you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff