59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
scullylam
lilloulou
Congrats on your doll!

That description... is pretty funny lol

"deep sea divers that have issues with personal space" that's so Marshall too rofl

yep. thanks to ridley for helping me because the description is what he thought of me and so i only added the undies part. xd

Oh I see! *ponders what a description would say of her...* Wait... not sure I really wanna know lol

And, wow, just saw what you meant about the heart. Priceless rofl

So, now that one is done, which one are you going after first? Or are you going to see in time depending on re-releases & avaibility (spelling is probably bad on that one).

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
lilloulou
scullylam
lilloulou
Congrats on your doll!

That description... is pretty funny lol

"deep sea divers that have issues with personal space" that's so Marshall too rofl

yep. thanks to ridley for helping me because the description is what he thought of me and so i only added the undies part. xd

Oh I see! *ponders what a description would say of her...* Wait... not sure I really wanna know lol

And, wow, just saw what you meant about the heart. Priceless rofl

So, now that one is done, which one are you going after first? Or are you going to see in time depending on re-releases & avaibility (spelling is probably bad on that one).

well, i spent a lot of gold in the last month so i am back down to 12 billion. i don't know what ticket to go after next but if i do a platinum ticket, i would have the heart as an extra pose it would be hilarious. xd but that is more of an inside joke. *lol* if i really wanted to go after another ticket, maybe the pillow one or march one. that way can do a marshall item.

oh yeah if i was coming up with something to describe myself, it wouldn't come out as good. but also i was more spazzy because i was able to get the box from a friend.

yes! i can't believe how long i not noticed the placement. it is great with and without the companion. i couldn't resist trying to see what else it matches up with too. rofl

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
scullylam
well, i spent a lot of gold in the last month so i am back down to 12 billion. i don't know what ticket to go after next but if i do a platinum ticket, i would have the heart as an extra pose it would be hilarious. xd but that is more of an inside joke. *lol* if i really wanted to go after another ticket, maybe the pillow one or march one. that way can do a marshall item.

oh yeah if i was coming up with something to describe myself, it wouldn't come out as good. but also i was more spazzy because i was able to get the box from a friend.

yes! i can't believe how long i not noticed the placement. it is great with and without the companion. i couldn't resist trying to see what else it matches up with too. rofl

Funny you mention the pillow; I thought of you when they originally released that ticket 3nodding Dunno if it would be the pillow, but I'm pretty sure they said they intend to release more tickets in Loyal's Bazaar. That said... the droprate seemed so low eek But, on the good side, that's still a chance not too pricey; personally I grabbed a few of the CI when the pillow was in it because there was so many items in it -- I really got some I didn't have yet which I liked. And.. I resold some to grab a few others which were deflating. It was a pretty awesome re-release for me whee

Hmm... there's not that many companions like Nicu; and you have to split that amount by 2 since there's some on the left and others on the right. And... most I can think of are girls XD. The Keiko's Cake cook is on the other side I think; oh right; he have a lil heart in an extra pose too -- that would be lots of lil hearts biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
lilloulou
scullylam

Funny you mention the pillow; I thought of you when they originally released that ticket 3nodding Dunno if it would be the pillow, but I'm pretty sure they said they intend to release more tickets in Loyal's Bazaar. That said... the droprate seemed so low eek But, on the good side, that's still a chance not too pricey; personally I grabbed a few of the CI when the pillow was in it because there was so many items in it -- I really got some I didn't have yet which I liked. And.. I resold some to grab a few others which were deflating. It was a pretty awesome re-release for me whee

Hmm... there's not that many companions like Nicu; and you have to split that amount by 2 since there's some on the left and others on the right. And... most I can think of are girls XD. The Keiko's Cake cook is on the other side I think; oh right; he have a lil heart in an extra pose too -- that would be lots of lil hearts biggrin

yeah that rig caused a lot of deflation and i am still trying to sell some of the items. i didn't win a ticket and i do hope when it comes back i will try again for the pillow.

haahaa yeah the companions are at various sides and places. xd i guess it can always be on the user instead.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
k. so no new quests. will be supporting others quests now. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers