Giving 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 35 ]
Recieving 0.1156462585034 11.6% [ 17 ]
Holiday cheer 0.14965986394558 15.0% [ 22 ]
Family 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 21 ]
Friends 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 12 ]
POLL OMG GOLDZ!? 0.27210884353741 27.2% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 263 264 265 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
{Sponsored Quest}
_______PopTheory is questing an new AVI. Help her achieve this goal by giving her tips or donating items!
User Image

{Some Updates}
Fundraiser! send a trade for 500 gold and get a random item! All proceeds will go to the charity.
Quick Suggestion, read the rules.
Stay and chat, we aren't mean. User Image

{Charity Staff}
PopTheory - Charity Owner
^.^Temar_fan^.^ - Charity Overseer
Shashana Marie - Charity Overseer
Currently looking for more staff.

{Charity Fundraiser}
This is just how much gold we have made off the fund raiser
User Image
People who have donated - all we ask is 1000 gold

DeviIs Melody - 500 gold
Sashana Marie - 500 gold
Temar Fan - 500 gold
Flickadur - 500 gold
I2adi0 Mage - 500 gold
Trinity Infinity - 500 gold
ColoursDreamer - 800 gold
Barrockk - 500 gold
GumiBearrz - 500 gold
blue_panda_spots - 500 gold
Mandy Amour - 500 gold
GQ Mofo - 500 gold
Kouhari - 900 gold
rockin_87 - 500 gold
Dino-Sharpie - 500 gold
The Cuppycake Princess - 20,000 gold
brittzritz - 1,000 gold
O-Mokona-O - 1,500 gold
I-Undying Love-I - 1,000 gold
camotiger44 - 500 gold
The Dark Massacre - 500 gold
scarletvisage - 500 gold
Youre a Smart One - 2,000 gold

{Some Fun stuff}
The Cuppycake Princess
Bump 6 pick up dem sticks scream

◆ About ◆ Introduction ◆ Events ◆ Games ◆ Donations ◆ Given ◆ Nice ◆ Naughty ◆ Propaganda ◆
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

_______ChelsLeigh is the name and don't you forget it. I'm currently 18, and living in Minnesota. I have irrational fears over just about everything, so I stay inside a lot. I'm a nice person and I love donating to other gaians in need. But just because I have pretty pixels doesn't mean I'm rich. So please don't waste your time and mine by commenting me and begging for a donation. Its just rude. I like to much music to even start to describe, so lets just leave it at that. I'm a generally happy person and I love talking to people.
_______About this charity. Here it is Christmas cheer all year round. Every month we have Secret Santa, as every week we have a raffle for 10k. This is a charity so it is to help out other gaians in need. If you don't read the rules you will probably be on the naughty list and wont get a donation in the future. I want this charity to not only be a donation place, but a hangout too. Regulars are nice and keep the thread alive. If you got hacked so what... It doesn't mean we will donate any more or less then we would to someone who hasn't been hacked. Fill out a hacking report and move on. No Sob Storys.User Image
_______Meet the charity mule. Every donation should go to CynicalChelsea. If you donate to PopTheory I am taking it as a personal donation unless stated otherwise. Reason being, is I feel guilty spending gold because I don't know what is charity money or personal money. It just makes life a lot more simple on me and you! So Lets welcome the charity mule.

◆ About ◆ Introduction ◆ Rules ◆ Events ◆ Games ◆ Donations ◆ Given ◆ Nice ◆ Naughty ◆ Propaganda ◆

User Image

Follow Gaia TOS
Do not beg in this thread or in my comments/inbox.
Type properly, you have a full keyboard for a reason. Use it.
Be polite. I'm giving you MY gold, at least say thank you.
You can bump, but a conversation is preferred.
No personal Attacks inside this thread.
I have the right to change the rules, it is your job to read them.
No more then 3 quotes in a tree.
Do not complain if you don't win a game.
If you win a game give me 3 days to pay you.
I will donate however much I want, don't be greedy.
Please at least post once before filling out the forum for a donation.
You have 3 days to accept the trade before it is canceled.
Where it says "anything else" post an emote so I know you read the rules.
If your profile is private/friends only I will not donate.
No mules.
If you win one contest, you're out for the next.
If you hit and run, at least stop by once in awhile and say hi.
Do not stretch the page, its annoying to deal with.
Have fun.

◆ About ◆ Introduction ◆ Rules ◆ Events ◆ Games ◆ Donations ◆ Given ◆ Nice ◆ Naughty ◆ Propaganda ◆

User Image

Fund Raiser
______Due to the mad amounts of donations I have been giving, I am holding a fund raiser. So we don't go broke before the new year. Send me a trade of 500gold and I will send you an item. If they gift isn't great please don't complain for the reason being it is a fundraiser. All proceeds will go to the charity. Pinky swear.

Secret Santa
______Secret Santa happens once a month on the 24. Here is how it will go. Everyone will be paired with someone. The gift will be between 5k and 10k. It should be something off their wish list. I will send you a message with the name of your partner. By the 24th of the month you will send me a trade of your gift and the title should be [Your username] gift to [partner's name]. The next day I will send everyone their gift and they can boast about it inside the thread. The gift of course will be anonymous. Hence it being called Secret Santa. So sign up and get a free gift today!

Weekly Raffle
______Every Week I will hold a raffle. Only 20 spots will be open. Each ticket will cost 550 gold. The winner will receive all the proceeds of the tickets equaling 10,000 gold. Send me a trade saying [username] slot [number you want]. At the end of the week I will generate a random number and the number chosen is the person who wins. 2 slots per person. 50g from each ticket will be donated to the Charity.

1 ◆
2 ◆
3 ◆
4 ◆
5 ◆
6 ◆
7 ◆
8 ◆
9 ◆
10 ◆
11 ◆
12 ◆
13 ◆
14 ◆
15 ◆
16 ◆
17 ◆
18 ◆
19 ◆
20 ◆

User Image

Quote it
When you see Chelsanator post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote it as fast as you can. The first 3 quotes will have a number generated 1-3. Person whose number is picked gets gold or an item.

Bumpin it.
In playing this game you agree to be nice and respectful in not only bumping but talking also. You must number each post for it to be considered a bump. You must PM me when you want your gold. You can redeem your gold at any time. But you cannot go past 1000 bumps. You must PM me once you hit 1000 bumps. Once you get your gold for 1000 bumps take a week off from bumping in case I am low on gold. Please talk to people also if they're in the thread, its only nice. If you redeem your gold at lets say.. 300 bumps and you collect your gold, you must restart your bump count.

Scale
10 bumps = 100 gold
20 bumps = 200 gold
100 bumps = 1000 gold
1000 bumps = 10,000 gold

People who have completed 1000 bumps
No one.

User Image
= last updated

X-CheekyDevil-X -- 1,000 gold.
x_dakku_x -- 1,000 gold.
Acid Rejects - 2 yellow ink, 1 black ink, 1 brown ink, 1 green ink, 1 blue ink, 100 gold.
velvet fluffles - 200 gold.
tonnu - 1,000 gold.
Hiyate Uncia - 212 gold.
enaile - 100 gold, skittles crazy core face paint, skittles crazy core face paint (melon berry), skittles crazy core face paint (mango Peach).
AaLiyahMarieeeRx3 - 6,000 gold
Angelous Risari - 500 gold.
ChibiRodan - 500 gold.
Keh-ki Chan - 1,000 gold.
x my children my bride x - 500 gold.
Rei Itsuharu - 12 white flowers
_nekoLover_rawR_ - 1,000 gold & Sunshine puffy tunic
The Fairy Wand - Watermeat set & 2,000 gold.
lily of the angels - Flashing purple top & 500 gold.
Melodic Failure - 1,500 gold.
Frosty Angels Charity - 10,000 Gold.
Sashana Marie - 10,000 gold
x---Project D I V A - Clean White Tavern Wench's Blouse
Maple_Syrup_FTW - 1,000 gold, various items
13ites - 10 gold
x--YuPiDtApDaT--x - 3,000 gold
iMintyFreshh - clown nose, blue wool sweater, kilt
BrittanyK124 - 6,000 gold, platinum gray pinstripe vest, fishnet stockings, black wool top, Aquarium holiday tree
^.^Temar_fan^.^ - 10,000 gold
Mr_N-Day_2008 - 10,000 gold
awsomness_violet33 - Sun Staff
Nimue Devi - 10,000 gold
Bastet x Ailuros - I am cow, cow plushie x2, cow hide christmas hat.
xXPaintMySmileXx - 12,000 gold
GumiBearrz - 5,000 gold
xXxAznChixXx - 20,000 gold
Konnata-chan - 5,000 gold
small angle - 10,000 gold
Kouhari - 1,500 gold
The Cuppycake Princess - 10,000 gold
Ashes_ofthe_Plains - 5,000 gold
toater_stroodle - 1,000 gold
-Stars-Finders- - 15,577 gold
maddyj1995 - 2000 gold
Fashion_Buster - 6,000 gold
fireice20 - 4,000 gold
Daylight - - S e r a p h - 7,000 gold
RantingRachel - 5,000 gold
glowbughippie - 45,528

Total Donations;; 229,690 gold

To get a donation Please fill out this forum. Make sure you read the rules first or you will not get a donation. And fill it out correctly.
[color=olive][size=10]Name ◆[/size][/color]
[color=red][size=10]Gaian Age ◆[/size][/color]
[color=green][size=10]Questing ◆[/size][/color] [if yes link]
[color=olive][size=10]How much gold ◆[/size][/color]
[color=red][size=10]Reason being ◆[/size][/color]
[color=green][size=10]Anything Else ◆[/size][/color]

User Image

x_dakku_x donated ]Dark Feather Headband.
Grizelda-AliceHeart donated 3272 gold.
Acid Rejects donated 10,000 gold
The Cuppycake Princess donated 5,000 gold, easter 2k6 chicky tie, Neck Shackle, Candy Corn Striped Stockings.
Angelous Risari donated spirited peppermint cap.
Sexii_Dannii donated 5,000 gold.
LexiJexi donated 1000 gold.
- Sayuki Suzuoki - donated snowman suit, homemade cat mask, Monkey Brains, vday 2k9 v-day lollypop.
Rei Itsuharu - Spirited 2k7 Puff Vest
Shadow Wolf Chaos - UNICORN! heart
-BlOoD_sEx_MaGik- - 10,000 gold
Sharima - 1,000 gold
Melodic Failure - 50 Blue Daffodils & Determined Eyes.
SushipandAisGazettEfreak - Kachina Clown Hat, Corroded Appropriated Scarf.
Lady Corruptionn - Spirited 2k7 Jeans
NaTeni - fluorite borealis
tomocuppy - 250 gold
Melodic Failure - 50 blue daffodils
iiBanqq_chu_hard23 - starter stuff, 100 gold
Zombie Oreo - 2,185 gold, aquarium holiday tree, gray ska shoes, black leather belt, were tail, heart boxers, gray longjohns.
s t a r d r o p s - pokadot hachimaki, long black sparkle top, cloud zebra top, yellow candy stripe stockings.
arat269 - 10,000 gold
Sashana Marie - 2,200 Tickets
Katana Motsu - Marian Antennas, Mythrill halo, Radioactive blue raving goggles, black and blue saloon girl hair piece, red heart hairpin, green-blue winter beanie, sakura blossom hair pin, ritzy black feather fascinator, black tinycorner hat, otherside nightvision goggles. Plus many more. <3
^.^Temar_fan^.^ - 5.000 gold
Bastet x Ailuros - 5,000 gold
Societal Downfall - 100,000 gold!
The Cuppycake Princess - 15,000 gold
ʈɧɜ PɛȺʗɧ Pɪʈ ҉ Charity ҈ - 5,000 gold

People who have donated white ink.
Ckrasimira x2
ireallylovesoccer x1
NOZE x1

People who donated other inks
CrazySymphony - 1 brown, 2 yellow.
butterflydays - 1 red
bobys - 1 brown
brittzritz - 1 brown

Total Donations to Charity;; 167,727 Gold
I would like to thank everyone who has donated to me and the charity. If you're planning on donating please specify if it is for the charity or my personal Quest.

User Image

Lady Corruptionn ;; The first regular, and a really nice girl.
Sashana Marie ;; A regular who bumps when the thread is down and is also very nice.
^.^Temar_fan^.^ ;; A nice girl who has stuck around the thread and is nice to other members.

◆ About◆ Introduction ◆ Rules ◆ Events ◆ Games ◆ Donations ◆ Given ◆ Nice ◆ Naughty ◆ Propaganda ◆

User Image
I really hoped to see no one here... but oh well.

Hollister_California1945 - Quoted the main posts, Pm me begging for a donation.
ii-C00kiE3 M0NStAhh-ii - Didn't even bother to look at the front page and pretty much begged for donation.
Steeban - PMed me begging for a donation saying he hasn't had time to re-gain his gold. We all work for our gold, he can too.
czaiistina06 - was nice and wished me a happy holiday but begged. -_-;
Jordan_rmg - Didn't read the rules, just flat out begged inside the thread.
ivyniah816 - Claimed to have read 10 pages of the thread but obviously didn't read the rules and begged.

User Image
Feel free to make us some. 200x90 or smaller please

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/26aeu75][IMG]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad243/0Negative/gaia/scc.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/26aeu75][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/blood_lover69/ssc/banner.png[/IMG][/url]

links out

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penguin charity/quest

User ImageXXXXXXXWant to have lavish things?
XXXXXXXXWant to have mad amounts of gold? Well here are some tips to earn gold faster.
1. Play the games. You earn gold slowly, but its still gold eh?
2. Play booty grab. Go to the Aquarium forums and look for tanks that are glowing. You can win up to 5k in one tank!
3. Visit Charities. If one denies you, doesn't mean every single one will. You can apply at more then one chairty.
4. Start up a quest thread. People do donate to you if you don't beg.
5. Start a mini shop. People will pay for just about anything. Even something made in paint.
6. Look for grants on google. Here is a list of grants.
get 5k
get starmony
get star pin: kitty star
Rhinestone flip flops
Facebook Jacket
Friendship Pin
Lounge Jacket
Become a Vampire
double complete rainbow
40 Gaia cash
6. Tell jokes, people do tip, so check your tip jar often.
7. Try to be a hired bumper, some people pay 10k for 50 bumps!
8. Overall, have fun. Remember this is a game, so don't take it seriously.
eek
Not even a view?
You get gold for voting. Its an easy 50 gold if that. :3
Name: -BlOoD_sEx_MaGik- (Michael)
Amount: 1,973g
What i need it for?: Donating
Anything Else?: Hey/bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash