Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monthly Collectibles are going away after March!

Say whaaat? 0.37254901960784 37.3% [ 76 ]
I don't mind. MCs aren't what they used to be. 0.25980392156863 26.0% [ 53 ]
I'm excited to see what the new format will be! 0.18137254901961 18.1% [ 37 ]
What'd you say? I'm too busy playing zOMG! 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 5175 5176 5177 > >> >>> »|

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"тнє иιɢнт ιs ғυ σғ мчsтєяч.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxєvєи ωнєи тнє мσσи ιs вяιɢнтєsт, sєcяєтs нιє єvєячωнєяє..."

ωєcσмє тσ sнασω нαvєи, мч єαя ωαиєяєя! ρєαsє ρяσcєє...

Current Funds ❥ Approximately 154,490,000,000 gold | Estimated Amount Given ❥ 2,373,785,000,000 gold

═════════════ gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright ═════════════

「 ⊹ Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ⋮ Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ⋮ Rᴜʟᴇs ⋮ Bᴜʟʟᴇᴛɪɴ ⋮ Cʜᴀʀɪᴛʏ HQ ⋮ Dᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ⋮ Mᴏɴᴛʜʟʏ Gɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ⋮ Gᴀᴍɪɴɢ Aʀᴇɴᴀ ⋮ Aғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇs ⊹ 」

═════════════ gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright ═════════════

Graphics are courtesy of Pax Britannica from Sтαявυcкs & Sнαᴋєsρєαяє.

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
                                User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Shadow Haven serves as a sanctuary for all humans and creatures on Gaia. My objective is to promote a relaxing, close-knit community
                                              while aiding as many visitors who stumble upon my doorstep as I am able. It matters not if you're a seasoned veteran or a newbie, a
                                              quester seeking pixels or a collector in need of art funds. As long as you're an amiable person with a dream, whatever shape or form,
                                              you are guaranteed to receive a helping hand! All you're required to do here is follow the rules and make yourself known. Want a little
                                              fun in the process? My ongoing games can win you some extra loot while you wait around or chat, and they're always free to play.

As someone who's been a part of Gaia for 10+ years, I know all too well the frustration questers can face while battling an economy that
                                              is constantly fluctuating and inflating. By hosting this charity thread, I will do my best to be a safety net and to ease the difficulties of
                                              your quests!

User Image
                                              User Image

L ᴀ ᴅ ʏ ★ H є ℓ ℓ я ᴀ ɪ s є я

Good evening! I'm the solo owner and manager of Shadow Haven. In a nutshell, I'm a 27-year-old female
                                                                  with a penchant for books, anime/manga, and otherworldly things. If you haven't figured it out yet, I also
                                                                  have a massive soft spot for cats! I graduated from college in 2012 with a B.A. in English and a minor in
                                                                  business. Currently, I work full-time as a department lead at a bookstore. Although I can't always evade
                                                                  some of the soul-crushing things about working retail, I love my job! When I'm not working, I'm usually
                                                                  catching up on sleep, relaxing with my laptop and a good show, reading a book, or running errands.

ᴀᴅᴅ ғяɪєиᴅ | мєssᴀɢє

User Image
                                              User Image

B ᴀ ʏ σ υ ★ K ɪ т т є и

This is my faithful cat, Bayou! She serves as the charity mule and my right-hand helper. No ordinary
                                                                  house cat, she is actually a mischievous werecat with the ability to shift between human form and cat
                                                                  form. When she's not managing the charity's main office, she often sneaks away to find a little fun. Hide
                                                                  and Seek is her favorite game!

тяᴀᴅє | мєssᴀɢє

User Image
                                              I want to extend a giant virtual hug to SmLuth_Nallum, my close friend and undercover charity angel! Without a doubt, she has
                                              proven to be my sweetest and most generous benefactor. Thank you, Gusa! Your inexhaustible kindness is part of the glue that holds
                                              this foundation together.

The lovely ladies from Sтαявυcкs & Sнαᴋєsρєαяє also deserve a shout-out for my gorgeous layout graphics! Pax Britannica, the shop
                                              owner, is a kind and professional woman who specializes in thread layouts, roleplay graphics, custom profiles, and more. I can 100%
                                              guarantee that she will put as much love and care into your order as the personal graphics she creates for herself! On more than one
                                              occasion, I've also trusted her with IRL commissions through PayPal. UnrisenPhoenix, her personal assistant, is an equally sweet
                                              woman who will take your order, answer any questions you may have, and offer help when needed...not to mention her art skills will
                                              blow your mind! Be sure to check out the following links when you have some time!

BUX & sнᴀᴋᴇsᴘᴇᴀʀᴇ Shop Thread ::
                                                  User Image

Pax Britannica's IRL Commissions Info ::
                                                  User Image

「 ⊹ Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ⋮ Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ⋮ Rᴜʟᴇs ⋮ Bᴜʟʟᴇᴛɪɴ ⋮ Cʜᴀʀɪᴛʏ HQ ⋮ Dᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ⋮ Mᴏɴᴛʜʟʏ Gɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ⋮ Gᴀᴍɪɴɢ Aʀᴇɴᴀ ⋮ Aғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇs ⊹ 」

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
                                User Image
                                              User Image
                                              | o1 | Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ Gᴀɪᴀ's Tᴇʀᴍs ᴏғ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ.
                                              | o1 | This is essential wherever you go!

| o2 | Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟʟʏ.
                                              | o2 | If you're here to take my moneys, I want you to know what to do! Understand how to receive donations from me and how my
                                              | o2 | contests/games work before you stray too far.

| o3 | Bᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟ.
                                              | o3 | My charity is a drama free zone! This means no trolling, bashing, rude/hateful behavior, or judgmental attitudes. If you have
                                              | o3 | an issue with someone, resolve the situation privately or PM me for guidance.

| o4 | Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɢ ғᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs.
                                              | o4 | Or you won't get anything at all! If your target is me, I will politely ignore you. Harassing anyone else is a different story! The
                                              | o4 | people who post here are my friends and supporters. Like the alpha wolf, I will defend and protect them accordingly.

| o5 | Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sɴᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴜʟᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ.
                                              | o5 | Pretending to be multiple people to gain more donations or an unfair advantage in contests/games and events is wrong! By
                                              | o5 | breaking this rule, you face the triple whammy of getting reported, blacklisted, and banned.

| o6 | Sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ɪs NOT ᴄᴏᴏʟ, ʏᴏ, sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ.
                                              | o7 | Okay? I'm referring to not only the layout, but also my words and ideas. My friend put a great deal of effort into the graphics,
                                              | o6 | and I spent hours writing and putting this thread together. Don't demean our hard work!

| o7 | Hᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ, ᴋɪᴄᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.
                                              | o7 | I want you to enjoy your time here!

ι яєsєяvє тнє яιɢнт тσ мσιғч σя α яυєs ωнєи ι єєм иєcєssαяч.

User Image
                                              Persistent rule breakers and notoriously rude people end up shamed here. Life is too short to be an a*****e, right?

xxx No one, so let's keep it that way.

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
                                User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Would you like to keep up with the latest charity news? Subscribing to the SHC Bulletin will help you do just that! To sign up, post the
                                              following request form, and I will add you to a quote list. Each time I post a Charity Announcement, I will quote all current subscribers.
                                              These notifications are helpful tidbits for everyone regarding topics like...

xxx Upcoming donations and events
                                              xxx Improved contests, games, and prizes
                                              xxx New Random Number Melee rounds
                                              xxx Lost Kitty occurrences
                                              xxx Changes made to the front page

Not every Charity Announcement will appear below. By subscribing, you won't have to worry about overlooking or missing important
                                              information due to rapid thread activity or a busy schedule. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time by asking me to remove you!

Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ

[quote="Lady Hellraiser"][/quote]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/shcsub.png[/img]
                                              [list][list][size=16][b]★ [color=#000000]P[/color][color=#040103]ʟ[/color][color=#080306]ᴇ[/color][color=#0D0509]ᴀ[/color][color=#11070C]s[/color][color=#16090F]ᴇ[/color] [color=#1F0C16]ᴀ[/color][color=#230E19]ᴅ[/color][color=#28101C]ᴅ[/color] [color=#311422]м[/color][color=#351625]ʏ[/color] [color=#3E192C]ɴ[/color][color=#431B2F]ᴀ[/color][color=#471D32]ᴍ[/color][color=#4C1F35]ᴇ[/color] [color=#55223B]ᴛ[/color][color=#59243F]ᴏ[/color] [color=#622845]ᴛ[/color][color=#662A48]ʜ[/color][color=#6B2C4B]ᴇ[/color] [color=#742F52]S[/color][color=#783155]H[/color][color=#7D3358]C[/color] [color=#86375E]B[/color][color=#8A3961]ᴜ[/color][color=#8F3A65]ʟ[/color][color=#933C68]ʟ[/color][color=#983E6B]ᴇ[/color][color=#9C406E]ᴛ[/color][color=#A14271]ɪ[/color][color=#A54474]ɴ[/color] [color=#AE477B]ɴ[/color][color=#B2497E]ᴏ[/color][color=#B74B81]ᴛ[/color][color=#BB4D84]ɪ[/color][color=#C04F87]ғ[/color][color=#C4518A]ɪ[/color][color=#C9528E]ᴄ[/color][color=#CD5491]ᴀ[/color][color=#D25694]ᴛ[/color][color=#D65897]ɪ[/color][color=#DB5A9A]ᴏ[/color][color=#DF5C9D]ɴ[/color] [color=#E85FA4]ʟ[/color][color=#ED61A7]ɪ[/color][color=#F163AA]s[/color][color=#F665AD]ᴛ[/color][color=#FA67B0]![/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
                                              α ρ я ι xxx2 0 1 7
                                              | o4.o4 | Numbers reset! Round 15 of the contest Random Number Melee has begun.

м α я c нxxx2 0 1 7
                                              | x | No updates to report!

ғ є в я υ α я чxxx2 0 1 7
                                              | o2.o1 | Official reconstruction of the front page is now complete! The donation amount set for Hit and Runs has increased from
                                              | o2.o1 | 500,000,000 gold to 1,000,000,000 gold.

To view past announcements, click here.

User Image
                                              Here at our manor, the White List is also known as the Members' Corner, a special VIP area devoted to all visitors who have been
                                              promoted and named thread regulars!

нσω σ ι вєcσмє α мємвєя?

To move up the ladder, you must first build loyalty by maintaining an active presence in the thread for two to three months. The more
                                              friendly and comfortable you are, the quicker I'll consider you for promotion.

ωнαт нαρρєиs αғтєя ι нαvє αcнιєvє мємвєя sтαтυs?

White List members are entitled to exclusive benefits, which currently consist of...

xxx Monthly general donations
                                              xxx Annual birthday gifts
                                              xxx A doubled chance of winning the Monthly Giveaway
                                              xxx Interacting with other equally awesome people!

Member status is permanent, but I will eventually suspend your privileges if you disappear altogether. If real life begins to weigh you
                                              down or you wish to take a break, leave me a message to go on an excused hiatus for however long you need. In this state, you'll stay
                                              on the active list, but you won’t be able to profit from any member benefits until you return. Otherwise, if you go MIA without notice,
                                              I will transfer you to the inactive/suspended list after three months of absence. Should you make an eventual return, you have to hang
                                              around for one month before you can regain an active title.

Do you have questions about our membership? Don't hesitate to ask!

Mᴇмʙᴇʀ Lɪsᴛ

αcтιvє мємвєяs
                                              ★ Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ғʟᴏᴜʀɪsʜ. Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ!

xxxxxxxKey:
                                              xxx(H) = Excused Hiatus

| o1 | Altysay
                                              | o2 | - - asphyxiated xx (H)
                                              | o3 | BloodAngel95
                                              | o4 | ButterflyxMadness
                                              | o5 | Call Me Nefret
                                              | o6 | Cin Kitten
                                              | o7 | Colourful Sparkles
                                              | o8 | Cyrene Dream
                                              | o9 | DesertDes
                                              | 1o | Holy Ariel (H)
                                              | 11 | kenami san
                                              | 12 | kyoko jun
                                              | 13 | lirpa-chan (H)
                                              | 14 | Luciferiael (H)
                                              | 15 | Lutiana
                                              | 16 | mimsy (H)
                                              | 17 | Mister Piggy Wiggy
                                              | 18 | Munchkin Chii
                                              | 19 | Nylyx (H)
                                              | 2o | Phanna
                                              | 21 | Pheroic
                                              | 22 | Pixitella
                                              | 23 | Rezochi (H)
                                              | 24 | shiahxiah
                                              | 25 | Technicolour Smile
                                              | 26 | Yume Yokohama
                                              | 27 | Zuriel Vallen Xenos

ιиαcтιvє/sυsρєиє мємвєяs
                                              ★ Oɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ!

| o1 | ButtonBun
                                              | o2 | Crimsonadvent
                                              | o3 | DorkyBerries
                                              | o4 | FaeryFae
                                              | o5 | iBundles
                                              | o6 | quayla666 [RIP, my friend]
                                              | o7 | Sileaf
                                              | o8 | Tee Gee Eye
                                              | o9 | xxXFay-YuuiXxx
                                              | 1o | Yuvreenroks

Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ Cᴀʟᴇɴᴅᴀʀ

α и υ α я ч
                                              | o8 | lirpa-chan
                                              | 11 | Yume Yokohama
                                              | 28 | Rezochi
                                              | 30 | Pheroic

ғ є в я υ α я ч
                                              | o2 | Altysay
                                              | 12 | mimsy, Nylyx
                                              | 16 | DorkyBerries
                                              | 28 | Sileaf

м α я c н
                                              | 31 | Holy Ariel

α ρ я ι
                                              | o4 | Colourful Sparkles
                                              | 12 | Call Me Nefret
                                              | 23 | Yuvreenroks

м α ч
                                              | o6 | Phanna
                                              | o9 | Luciferiael
                                              | 11 | quayla666
                                              | 22 | kenami san

υ и є
                                              | 14 | ButterflyxMadness
                                              | 27 | ButtonBun
                                              | 28 | Pixitella

υ ч
                                              | o6 | DesertDes
                                              | 17 | - - asphyxiated xx
                                              | 29 | Tee Gee Eye

α υ ɢ υ s т
                                              | o3 | kyoko jun
                                              | 2o | Cin Kitten

s є ρ т є м ʙ є я
                                              | 28 | BloodAngel95
                                              | 29 | xxXFay-YuuiXxx

σ т σ ʙ є я
                                              | o9 | Crimsonadvent
                                              | 22 | shiahxiah
                                              | 23 | Technicolour Smile

и σ v є м ʙ є я
                                              | o1 | Cyrene Dream
                                              | 18 | Lutiana
                                              | 27 | Zuriel Vallen Xenos

є c є м ʙ є я
                                              | o8 | Munchkin Chii
                                              | 13 | FaeryFae

Not on the calendar? That means I don’t have your birthday on file! Message me the date if you wish to participate.

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Welcome to Shadow Haven's main office! Are you interested in getting a donation, or perhaps you intend to help set up a friend or loved
                                              one for success? The clipboards on my desk cover everything you need to know! What? Ain't you ever seen a talking cat? I mean—mrow?

Currently, there are two types of donations my mistress offers!

ɢєиєяα σиαтισиs

. . .are standard gifts given to guests who make an effort to chat, bump, and/or participate in contests! Naturally, you need only do two
                                              simple tasks to qualify: read the rules and make yourself at home in our manor.

xxx| o1 | Before my mistress offers you your first donation, you must post five times or make a memorable first impression.
                                              xxx| o2 | There is no limit to how many donations you can receive.
                                              xxx| o3 | Even if you’re not questing for a particular item or service, you may always accept any offered gold to use at a later time.
                                              xxx| o4 | Loyalty is rewarded! Active members are guaranteed at least one donation every month. Sporadic and occasional visitors
                                              xxx| o4 | typically see one donation every couple of months.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴜʙᴍɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

нιт αи яυи σиαтισиs

. . .are for passersby who plan to drop in for some quick gold and then vanish, never to return again! Most charities frown upon these
                                              donations; however, my mistress understands that some questers may be in need of help but, due to circumstances such as school or
                                              work, have little to no free time to offer.

Before pursuing this type of donation, please read and understand the following details.

xxx| o1 | This offer is limited to one per person.
                                              xxx| o2 | Hit and Run donations are set at 1,000,000,000 gold.
                                              xxx| o3 | Once you submit an application, you forfeit your eligibility to participate in contests or to receive a general donation.
                                              xxx| o4 | All things considered, remember you only have to muster up five posts to become eligible for one larger general donation.

Hɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴜɴ Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

[quote="Lady Hellraiser"][/quote]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ss2.png[/img]

[size=16][b][color=#FFFFFF]xxxxx[/color][color=#000000].[/color][color=#070305].[/color][color=#0F060A].[/color][color=#170910]ᴛ[/color][color=#1E0C15]ᴀ[/color][color=#260F1B]ᴋ[/color][color=#2E1320]ᴇ[/color] [color=#3D192B]ᴏ[/color][color=#451C31]ɴ[/color][color=#4D1F36]ᴇ[/color] [color=#5C2641]H[/color][color=#642946]ɪ[/color][color=#6C2C4C]ᴛ[/color] [color=#7B3257]ᴀ[/color][color=#83365C]ɴ[/color][color=#8B3962]ᴅ[/color] [color=#9A3F6D]R[/color][color=#A24272]ᴜ[/color][color=#AA4577]ɴ[/color] [color=#B94C82]ᴅ[/color][color=#C14F88]ᴏ[/color][color=#C8528D]ɴ[/color][color=#D05593]ᴀ[/color][color=#D85998]ᴛ[/color][color=#E05C9E]ɪ[/color][color=#E75FA3]ᴏ[/color][color=#EF62A9]ɴ[/color][color=#F765AE]?[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
                                              [size=12][b]Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ ::[/b] [size=10][color=lightslategray]Answer here[/color]
                                              [size=12][b]Iᴛᴇᴍ/sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ::[/b] [size=10][color=lightslategray]Choose one item or service [art, graphics, etc.][/color]
                                              [size=12][b]Pʀɪᴄᴇ ::[/b] [size=10][color=lightslategray]Gold shop price OR Lowest price listed in the Marketplace[/color]
                                              [size=12][b]Pʀᴏɢʀᴇss ::[/b] [size=10][color=lightslategray]Current gold savings[/color]
                                              [size=12][b]Hᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ? ::[/b] [size=10][color=lightslategray]Answer here[/color]
                                              [size=12][b]Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ? ::[/b] [size=10][color=lightslategray]Answer here[/color]
                                              [size=12][b]Wʜᴀᴛ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ(s) ɪs/ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs? ::[/b] [size=10][color=lightslategray]School, work, children, etc.?[/color]
                                              [size=12][b]Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? ::[/b] [size=10][color=lightslategray]Answer here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
                                              вαик вααиcє » Approximately 154,490,000,000 gold

User Image

Image last updated on o4.12.17

αяє чσυ ιитєяєsтє ιи мαкιиɢ α σиαтισи тσ тнє cнαяιтч?

My mistress will never seek out, expect, or ask for anything from anyone. If needed, she will always pull gold from her personal funds
                                              or even cash from her own wallet to ensure the thread's reserves. If you’re in a charitable mood or are looking to get rid of unwanted
                                              items, however, we will be sure to find a good home for your contribution!

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴛᴏ Bayou Kitten ᴠɪᴀ ᴀ ʟᴀʙᴇʟᴇᴅ тяᴀᴅє ᴏʀ ɢɪғᴛ.

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
                                User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Here is the comprehensive record of all donations Shadow Haven has given to others, excluding contest and event prizes. I sincerely
                                              hope I was able to bring a little extra happiness into your day!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxEsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ Aᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ Gɪᴠᴇɴ » 2,373,785,000,000 gold
                                              xxxxxTᴏᴛᴀʟ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ Gᴀɪᴀɴs Hᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ » 284

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Dᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Lᴏɢ

To view past donations, click here.

xxx2 0 1 7 ★ D σ и ᴀ ᴛ ɪ σ и s
                                              ______________________________________

xxxxxxxKey:
                                              xxx* = Birthday Gift
                                              xxx[H&R] = Hit and Run

xxxΑ
                                              Altysay :: 5,000,000,000 gold, Eerily Lucky One, Heart of an Alleycat, and Sandman's Trespass*
                                              Aufstieg :: Frigid War Hymn

xxxB
                                              Beelzebagel :: 3,000,000,000 gold
                                              BloodAngel95 :: 5,000,000,000 gold, Authoritative Daeva, Raspberry Creme Delight, and Ruby Rose
                                              ButterflyxMadness :: 20,000,000,000 gold

xxxC
                                              Call Me Nefret :: 5,500,000,000 gold, Classic Shooter*, Flora's Rose Waltz, Punk's Flight, and SDPlus #156 Mintaka
                                              Cin Kitten :: 16,000,000,000 gold
                                              Colourful Sparkles :: 6,000,000,000 gold, Alleycat's Starlit Symphonia*, Bewitching Minstrel, and Rusty Punch Bunny
                                              Cyrene Dream :: 9,000,000,000 gold and Pengy March

xxxD
                                              DesertDes :: 8,000,000,000 gold

xxxE

xxxF

xxxG

xxxH
                                              Hiro Kageyama :: Sinful Merry Go Shortcake

xxxI
                                              Irina96 :: 5,000,000,000 gold

xxxJ

xxxK
                                              kenami san :: 7,000,000,000 gold
                                              kikopi :: [Animal] Minty Little Angel
                                              Klyxto :: Butter Milk is Bad for Cats
                                              kyoko jun :: 5,000,000,000 gold and Astra: Charcoal Curiosity

xxxL
                                              Luciferiael :: 4,000,000,000 gold
                                              Lutiana :: 13,000,000,000 gold and Impure Intentions

xxxM
                                              Mister Piggy Wiggy :: 12,000,000,000 gold
                                              Munchkin Chii :: 18,000,000,000 gold

xxxN

xxxO
                                              onyx-wolf :: Apprentice Charm 3rd Gen and Juno's Lace Collection

xxxP
                                              Pakaberry :: Astra: Dazzling Platinum Halo
                                              Phanna :: 20,000,000,000 gold
                                              Pheroic :: 2,000,000,000 gold and Damascus Armor*
                                              Pixitella :: 2,000,000,000 gold

xxxQ

xxxR

xxxS
                                              Sentimental Rabbits :: 5,000,000,000 gold
                                              Septendecim :: Her Soft Embrace
                                              shiahxiah :: 4,000,000,000 gold and Neko Sempai
                                              Sweet Alpha Wolf :: 4,000,000,000 gold, Blue Ink (x3), Green Ink (x2), and Red Ink (x4)

xxxT
                                              Technicolour Smile :: Alena's Spell, Melon Instant Doki, and Melty Rabbitan
                                              The Messiah of Silence :: Milady Godina
                                              Tiffy Kitten :: 3,000,000,000 gold, Beautiful Rapunzel's Braided Hair, Breakfast the Calico, Halloween Pumpkin Bundle,
                                              ●●● Tiffy Kitten :: Kitty March, Precious Pet Sweaters, Pumpkin Bunilla, Quadragesimia's Wings, Rookie Digi Daemon,
                                              ●●● Tiffy Kitten :: Spicy Cat Breath, and Tora March

xxxU

xxxV

xxxW

xxxX
                                              xxXFay-YuuiXxx :: Through the Clouded Hare Portrait
                                              Xye_the_Whimsy :: 3,000,000,000 gold

xxxY
                                              Yaoi Is Love Yaoi Is Life :: 1,000,000,000 gold [H&R]
                                              Yume Yokohama :: 10,000,000,000 gold, Blossom Festival*, The Frosted Bear Hunters, and Juicy Sunset Siren

xxxZ
                                              Zuriel Vallen Xenos :: 2,000,000,000 gold

User Image
                                              Listed below are all benefactors and donations that have helped support Shadow Haven. To these wonderful people: words cannot
                                              express how much I appreciate your kindness and generosity!

Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴs Lᴏɢ

To view past patrons, click here.

xxx2 0 1 6 ★ P ᴀ ᴛ я σ и s

- - asphyxiated xx
                                              1,000,000,000 gold

AutumnRoseMoon
                                              assorted common items, Autumn Mornings, Chauntelle's Charm, Crystal Witch Chalcedony, Frozen Polar Tear, Frozen Princess Kaguya,
                                              Genuine Princeless Princess, Hazel Scythe, Her Melancholy, Keiko's Cake 2nd Gen., Muted Brushstroke, Pebbled Heart, Princess Discord,
                                              Protagonist's Dilemma, Reve Rouille 4th Gen., Scarlet Mist, Shion's Memento, Sky Self Portrait, Winter's Rose, and Witch Bubble

ButterflyxMadness
                                              Charming Yarn, Dark Swirl Ponytail, and Unorthodox Experiment

Call Me Nefret
                                              Angelic Manner (x2), [Animal] Kindred Soldier Mouse, assorted common items, assorted event items, Bitter Frost (x3),
                                              Black Diamond Demon, Bloody Long Horns of the Demon, Briar Rose Slumber, Cobweb Castle (x13), Death March (8x),
                                              Dishonest Shepherd (x3), Divine Intervention (x7), Doting Loving Manner, Emerald Seed (x13), Emoji Style (x2), Frosty Delight (x4),
                                              Frozen Repose (x3), Gakuen Love: Girl's Side, Gentle Loving Manner (x2), Make a Wish Upon an Astra, Matsuri Festival (x4),
                                              Mint Street Style Cupcake, Rake of the Sea, Rakish Raptor, Spooky Manner, Stirring Spooks (x7), The Great Big Sapphire Blender (x3),
                                              Tranquil Garden (x2), Unusual Style (x2), Warme Chocolade, Winged Box, Winter Regalia (x5), and Wintry Princeless Princess

CaptainTapole
                                              A New Mysterious Protagonist (x2), [Animal] Little Miss Spring Detective (x2), Antique Keymaster, assorted common [Animal] items,
                                              assorted common items, Baby Fafnir the Dragon, Big Sister, Caroline Teppista (x2), Checkmate Rematch, Cheerfully Motley,
                                              Cottontail Culinarian (x2), Crimson Hazardous Punk (x2), Dante's Divine Verdict, Daring Duelliste, Decora Angora (x2), Erik's Masquerade,
                                              Festive Coffee Cake (x2), Foul Omen, Hooligan's Bleeding Heart (x2), Horrific Cook, Interstellar Bounty, Lawful Master, Necronomicon,
                                              NeoGaia Hero, Overlander Duster, Powder Hop (x2), Prodigal Child, Professional Mahou Kanoko, Protagonist's Impasse (x2),
                                              Quick Semester, Rebellious Bat Connection (x2), Red Peppermint Bark, Risky Bunny, RuRu Kitty Plushie, SDPlus #002 Rufus,
                                              Sending Express Milk by Post (x2), Shrill Shirley, Spicy Cat Breath (x2), Spicy Identical Sons, Substitute Determined Soul,
                                              Sumafo Feature (x2), Talisman of Good, The Dark Ringmaster, The Ringmaster, Tranquil Matcha Zen (x2), Victorious Child,
                                              Where Weeping Ends, Wild Dawn, and Zircon Spunk (x2)

coffeol
                                              Aegle Glamour, Ancient Melty Bundle, Apricot the Bear Cub, Arcane Chevalier Dark Death Bundle, Cherished Spring Rose,
                                              Counterfeit Bride Bouquet, Diana the Gorgon Griffon, Eternal Entity Bundle, Fiery Bundle, Greedy Obsidian Wyvern, Hazel's Hood Bundle,
                                              Hell's Gate Trickbox Hellhound Bundle (x3), Hella Cool Freezing Bundle, Horns of Dual, Inari's Revival: Ketsueki, Jealous Prince of Solair,
                                              Luminous Void Decisive Bundle, Mysterious Manor Echo Bundle, Neko Nook Exclusive Bundle, Newborn Bundle of Joy, Nostalgic Scarf,
                                              Practical Swift Eliminator, Princesses of Everything (x2), Ships Going Down Hare & Chimes Bundle, Starstruck Vivid Bundle,
                                              Stirring Spooks Arachnid Bundle, and Toxicity's Hood

Davidicus Bellefonte
                                              Absolute Bloody Maiden, assorted common items, Backalley Mage, Bearly Frosty, Berry Mint Sweetie, Casual Term,
                                              Cerulean Rubble Stockings, Dark Omen, Daylight Siren, Eerie Omen, Foul Omen, Heavenly Progeny Daedalus' Revolt, Meracle Swimmer,
                                              Minerva's Lace, Sakura Petal Roll Cake, Sawyer and Finn, Speedy Jackalope, Stellar Ice, Step Sister, Top Echelon Raid Gear, Uni's Lace,
                                              Unsettling Omen, Vile Omen, Wary Omen, Woodland Prose, and Yo-Yo Mi

edokitty
                                              90,000,000,000 gold, assorted [Animal] items, assorted common items, assorted event items, assorted [KINDRED] items,
                                              Astra: Perky Chestnut Wolf Ears, Flutterby The Kindly Pegasus, and Oolong Wonder

Forelourne
                                              Bani the Bunny and Lon Lon The Bunny

Hitsuga
                                              Demonic Earmuffs, Gold Mountain Red Vest and Shirt, Lovely Lucie, and Wonderland

Irina96
                                              251,000,000 gold

jenru
                                              assorted common items, Gentle Loving Manner, and The Prince's Ivy Rose

kenmanami senpai
                                              Crystal Box (x11) and Forest Mustachio

Lunnettea
                                              Breakfast the Calico, Emoji Style, and Frankie the Mongrel

Lyra Rosa
                                              2,084,143,265 gold

Nylyx
                                              Alister’s Wonder, assorted common items, Astra: Peach Breeze, Bearly Cold (x2), Bhuntom the Rabbit, Bitter Loathing Style,
                                              Doki Doki Milk Chocolate, Mere Hatter, Qudis the Squid, Scornful Loathing Style (x2), Snug Mori, Spooky Manner, and Where Anguish Ends

Nymph of Spring
                                              [Animal] Bubblegum Princess Less Than Three (x3), assorted common items, Beryl Spiked Wings (x2), Citrine Spiked Wings (x3),
                                              Dédé the Husky, Demon Side Orange (x2), Demon Side Rouille, Demon's Eminence, Demonic Style, Flintlock Gunblade,
                                              Hostess of Illogical Tea, Lapis Spiked Wings, Lulling Lucie, Pandalita, Savvy Swift Shocker, SBX, Shy Gardener, and Workshop Flora

PrincessOfTheNight1988
                                              assorted common items, assorted event items, Beat Gear, Black Magic Boots, Bullet the Puppy, Celebrity Date, Doves, Event Horizon Guardian,
                                              Gothic Passion, Hotel for Dogs Dog Pack, Kokeshi Doll, Long-Stem Black Rose, Lucky Horseshoe, Marquis Laurent, Mr. Butterscotch the Third,
                                              Noble Scarf Sash, Othello the Opossum, Puggleston, Samba Star, Sven the Penguin, Timmy, William the Playwright, and Year of the Snake

pyr0prince
                                              Astra: Wings of the Cosmos (x2), Dread Ocean, Dullahan's Edge (x2), Light Keiko's Curls, Sir Ashby Sacheverell II,
                                              and Southtown Ghost Story

Se lang
                                              [Animal] Cutesy Woodsy, [Animal] Fantasy Elf Fur (x3), [Animal] Four Little Heroes Bundle, [Animal] Heavenly Casual Vitamin,
                                              [Animal] Lucky Little Neko, [Animal] Ni Hao Dumpling, [Animal] Practitioner of Azure Arts (x3), [Animal] Through the Stable Hare Portrait,
                                              [Animal] Under Bright Weather, [Animal] Very Unmerry Wonderland of Animals Bundle, [Animal] Wonderland of Animals Bundle,
                                              and assorted common [Animal] items

shiahxiah
                                              Heart Charm (x54)

Simply Alexandre
                                              Aquarium Hermit Cat (x29) and Bubbly Smarty Pants

SmLuth_Nallum
                                              Crooked Digi Daemon, December J, December K, December L, December N, Deluxe Getaway, Eirene's Spirit, Ghost Anomalous,
                                              Ghost Deranged, Ghost Eccentric, Glamorous Getaway, Itinerant Hunted Ones, Luxurious Getaway, Meandering Hunted Ones,
                                              Noble Prince of Solair, Refined Getaway, Regal Prince of Solair, Rookie Digi Daemon, Secret Character H, Secret Character L,
                                              Secret Character M, Secret Character S, Seelie Order, Shining Digi Daemon, and Starry for Mew

stonerfluxxx
                                              5,000,000,000 gold, Agate Infernal Crystal, Cheeky Monkey, Delinquent's Bleeding Heart, Honorable Lady, In Seclusion He Sleeps,
                                              and Strawberry Cubpuccino

undertaker-s-cookie
                                              Monthly trades filled with [Animal] items, common items, event items, miscellaneous items, premium items, and seasonal items. Your
                                              surprises are truly like a box of chocolate. Thank you for always thinking of us!

Yume Yokohama
                                              Amethyst Scythe Bundle, [Animal] Deathly Dealings Bundle (x2), [Animal] Pumpkin Social Bundle (x5), [Animal] Spooky Paw Bundle,
                                              [Animal] Wonderland of Animals Bundle, Bloody Asmodeus Wing Bundle (Common) (x2), Bloody Horns Bundle (Common),
                                              Bloody Wings Redemption: Amethyst (x3), Bloody Wings Redemption: Cobalt, Bloody Wings Redemption: Pearl,
                                              Brilliant Wings: Angelic (x2), Brilliant Wings: Purple (x3), Brilliant Wings: Red (x2), Butcher Bundle (x3), Cerynitian's Blessing Herd (x3),
                                              Cheshire Cat Bundle, Coffee and Tea Bundle, Comfy Blue Bundle, Dark Omen Collection (x3), Day of Christmas Bundle,
                                              Demon's Eminence Collection, Demonbow, Dragon Bundle, Duke of Lalune Collection, Fairy Bundle, Fluffy Wings Bundle, Forlorn Susie,
                                              Foxy Bundle, Fragmented Wings: Polar, Halloween Bloody Bundle, Halloween Pumpkin Bundle, His Darkness Collection, Jester Bundle (x2),
                                              King Bundle (x3), Kingdom of Lalune Bundle (x2), Kit the Mischief Maker, Loyal's Reprise Collection, Luxury Lucie Bundle,
                                              Mellow Yellow Bundle, Noblewoman Bundle, Portrait of a Deer Collection, Primrose Path Bundle, Prince Bundle, Princesses of Everything,
                                              Savory Food Bundle, Shrine Maiden Bundle (x3), Sinister Seance Bundle, Stormy Skies Bundle (x2), Super September Bug Me Bundle,
                                              Super September OP Bundle, Super Weekend Sale Purple Bundle, Temeluchus's Wings, Thief Bundle, and Woodland Creature Bundle

xxxE ᴠ є и ᴛ ★ P ᴀ ᴛ я σ и s

Tʜᴇ 14ᴛʜ Gᴀɪᴀɴ Sᴘᴏɴsᴏʀᴇᴅ Nᴜᴅɪᴛʏ Eᴠᴇɴᴛ

Nudist #o1 » BloodAngel95
                                              Total Raised » 100,325,000,000 gold and 8 items

xxx A Darkened Heart no name :: 200,000,000 gold
                                              xxx A Passionate Charity Mule :: 2,000,000,000 gold, Juno's Lace, Uni's Lace, and Venus' Lace
                                              xxx Ahryssa :: 10,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx Alec Ikiiki :: 500,000,000 gold
                                              xxx anserine :: 5,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx edokitty :: 2,000,000,000 gold, Disguised Painful Blessings, I am Pawsitively Smitten, and Snow White's Last Kiss
                                              xxx Hanrie Kemp :: 35,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx ilover1508 :: 1,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx Kome101 :: 30,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx OtherWorldShukumei :: 125,000,000 gold and Enchanted Wooden Trunk
                                              xxx Senorita Hope :: 2,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx TGSNE2 :: 11,000,000,000 gold and Devil Imp Plushie
                                              xxx XI--FemmeFatale--IX :: 500,000,000 gold
                                              xxx xx I met my fate xx :: 1,000,000,000 gold

Nudist #o2 » Cyrene Dream
                                              Total Raised » 31,600,000,000 gold and 8 items

xxx Ahryssa :: 20,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx anserine :: 5,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx DefauIt :: 2,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx ilover1508 :: 1,000,000,000 gold
                                              xxx Mystic Manor :: Star Charm and Token (x40)
                                              xxx OtherWorldShukumei :: 100,000,000 gold, Blue Magical Giftbox, Pink Link, and Pink Magical Giftbox
                                              xxx TGSNE2 :: 2,000,000,000 gold, Candy Cat, Token (x245), Venomous Pumpking, and Warme White Chocolade
                                              xxx XI--FemmeFatale--IX :: 500,000,000 gold
                                              xxx xx I met my fate xx :: 1,000,000,000 gold

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
                                User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Every month one lucky person will win the current Monthly Collectible via a free raffle. On the first day of the month, I begin adding
                                              participants to a numbered list in the order they become eligible. This step continues all month long until the last day when I lock in the
                                              final raffle list and draw a number using the random number generator. Whoever’s number is pulled becomes the lucky letter winner.
                                              Then, we rinse and repeat!

нσω σ ι qυαιғч/ραятιcιραтє?

Securing a number on the raffle list is super easy! All you need to do is post seven times in the thread for the month; however, bumping
                                              does not count. This means your posts must contain some level of substance. I'm fairly lenient about counting your posts, so have some
                                              fun! If no one's around when you visit, you may talk to yourself or tell the thread a few facts about you.

ιs тнєяє αичтнιиɢ єsє ι иєє тσ киσω?

There is no limit to how many times you can participate or win. As long as you meet the required posts each month, you will always
                                              earn a spot in the raffle. You can also double your chances of winning by becoming a regular! General participants receive only one
                                              number whereas White List members gain two consecutive numbers.

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTBD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWinner will be determined on o6.3o.17!

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Rᴀғғʟᴇ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀs

| o1 | No one yet

To view all MC letter winners, click here.

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
                                User Image
                                              User Image
                                              You know the deal. The first poster on each chosen page will receive x amount of gold. To change things up a bit, I will generate a
                                              number between 1-50 on every 50th page and 1-100 on every 100th page and then multiply the result by 10,000,000. The winner
                                              collects the grand total in gold, which yields a max allowance of 500,000,000 gold or 1,000,000,000 gold depending on the page!
                                              Feeling lucky?

You may win this contest as many times as luck allows you!

To view all page winners, click here.

User Image
                                              What can I say? Bayou may be cute and adorable, but she can be a handful! Whenever the charity's main office grows quiet, the little
                                              bugger sneaks away to play a game of hide and seek. No matter how much I call out for her, she never budges! So, if I notice that
                                              she's gone missing, I will alert everyone with the following image:

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Once Bayou sees people playing her game, she tends to give away her hiding place by sneaking peeks around the scene. To find her
                                              and save the day, be the first person to quote her post after she pops up. The reward for finding Bayou is 5,000,000,000 gold!

You may win this contest as many times as luck allows you!

To view all rewards given, click here.

User Image
                                              Generate a number between 1-1000. If you draw one of the numbers below, you win the corresponding prize! To claim a prize, PM
                                              Bayou Kitten with your winning number and the page it was drawn. You can bump or chat while playing!

This contest will carry on as individual rounds containing ten random numbers. Each number may be claimed only once. After all
                                              numbers on the board have been cleared, a new round will begin with fresh numbers and prizes.

R σ ᴜ и ᴅ ★ 1 5
                                              | 0014 | 2,000,000,000 gold
                                              | 0046 | Cheshire Cat Bundle
                                              | 0173 | any item(s) of your choice from the Cash Shop that totals 199 GC or less
                                              | 0223 | Lovely Lucie
                                              | 0392 | 5,000,000,000 gold
                                              | 0597 | Tranquil Matcha Zen
                                              | 0777 | any item(s) of your choice from the Cash Shop that totals 399 GC or less
                                              | 0789 | Victorious Child
                                              | 0841 | Light Holy Orders Style
                                              | 0939 | 2,000,000,000 gold

You may collect as many prizes as luck allows you!

Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Rᴏᴜɴᴅ Rᴇsᴜʟᴛs

| 0014 | Altysay 2,000,000,000 gold :: p. 4987
                                              | 0173 | Aufstieg 199 GC - ??? :: p. 5042
                                              | 0777 | Phanna 399 GC - Rypntlk's Jackpot (x3) :: p. 4988
                                              | 0789 | Aufstieg Victorious Child :: p. 5041
                                              | 0841 | Phanna Light Holy Orders Style :: p. 5037

To view past round results, click here.

User Image

Lady and Gusa's Summer Luau ℓιик
                                              Gusa's Birthday Bundle Giveaway Party ℓιик
                                              The Devil Wears Prada ℓιик
                                              Peek-a-Boo Bayou Giveaway ℓιик
                                              I Believe in a Thing Called Love ℓιик

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
                                User Image
                                              User Image
                                              User Image User Image User Image

88 x 31 Cᴏᴅᴇs

вυттσи o1 ::
                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91446135/][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ct07.png[/img][/url]

вυттσи o2 ::
                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91446135/][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ct08.gif[/img][/url]

вυттσи o3 ::
                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91446135/][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ctbutton02.png[/img][/url]

User Image User Image

200 x 40 Cᴏᴅᴇs

вαииєя o1 ::
                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91446135/][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ctbutton04.gif[/img][/url]

вαииєя o2 ::
                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91446135/][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ct06.gif[/img][/url]

вαииєя o3 ::
                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91446135/][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ctbutton03.png[/img][/url]

вαииєя o4 ::
                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91446135/][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ct09.png[/img][/url]

вαииєя o5 ::
                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91446135/][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/vampiremaster13/Gaia/ctbutton01.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                              Quote me here or send me a PM if you want to become affiliates. I only display images that are sized 88x31 or 200x40; however, if you
                                              lack a button/banner in the appropriate size, I will gladly add your thread as a text link!

c н α я ι т ι є sx/xɢ ι v є α ω α ч sx::

User Image

Demi's Spring Giveaway ℓιик

q υ є s т sx::

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              User Image User Image

Weeping Rose's Quest ℓιик

s н σ ρ sx/xs є я v ι c є sx/xσ т н є яx::

User Image User Image

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items