Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bibliophile

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

WELCOME TO:
The Damsels Garden

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

Hello and on behalf of all of us, we would love to welcome you to our joint quest thread.
      This garden is run by three ladies: myself, Cirque; Mistress of Music and Yaoi jesus.
      We all meet in a wonderful gifting thread and it's our first time sharing a thread.
      Special thanks to certain artists for making our avatar art.
      And thanks to our own damsel Yaoi jesus for the cute banner.
      Do make sure to stick around and enjoy yourself.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bibliophile

RULES

① Follow Gaia's TOS
                                    ② Refrain yourself and never quote the first page.
                                    ③ Please do respect us and anyone else in this thread.
                                    ④ No super long quoting trees over four.
                                    ⑤ Yes, you are welcomed to bump and enter contests at least two times.
                                    ⑥ No harassment nor fights. This is a drama free zone.
                                    ⑦ For affiliates, either PM me and add our banner in your thread first.
                                    ⑧ Do not beg nor advertise in this thread.
                                    ⑨ You're always welcome to stay, chat and hang out.
                                    ⑩ Most importantly: Have fun and enjoy yourself here.

Bibliophile

ABOUT US

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        Hello, I'm Cirque In Murderland but you can gladly call me Cirque or Rose.
                        I've been in Gaia since 2008 and will forever remain here. No more hiatus.
                        I'm 19 years old and a second year undergraduate student in Comparative Literature.
                        Fandoms are a guilty pleasure, Films are my lovers, Literature & Languages are my life.
                        I love reading, watching series & movies and play video games.
                        I am very polite, kind and generous to those who show equal respect.
                        Also for once, I wish to complete my quests and my first dream avatar

Hello, I'm Harmonical Melodies but you can call me Isabella.
                        I'm 22 years old and I've been on Gaia since '08.
                        Through all the years I've been on Gaia, there were always those items that I wanted but could never get.
                        Therefore, I've decided to join this joint quest thread between these two lovely ladies.

Hi! I'm Taylor, I'm 17 years old and studying to be an animator.
                        I love to draw and write, though I'm not very great with either at the moment.
                        There isn't a lot to know about me... I'm friendly, though!!
                        I really like donating, which is one of the reasons I can never achieve MY quests.... sweatdrop
                        If you want to talk to me, don't hesitate! I love talking to people and seeing how they're doing. c:

Bibliophile

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
『Cirque In Murderland』

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

cuʀʀεɴт ϙuεѕт:
              House of Mirrors User Image

ᴘʀᴏɢʀεѕѕ:
              6OOk//5mil

☾ υᴘcᴏᴍιɴɢ ϙuεѕтѕ:
              User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Impractical Gala Items:

Impractical Gala
              Impractical Gala Bundle (9 pack)
              Concerto Conjurer
              Empress of the Napoleonic Empire
              Brilliant Dynasty
              Witch's Regal Revelry
              Luxurious Elizabeth
              Stellar Sixties
              Savvy Sixties
              Sweet Sixties
              Grand Victorian
              Lady Evangeline
              Rake of the Sea
              Time Lapse Gala
              Sir Ashby Sacheverell II
              Dame Lucille-Eva
              Froufrou Francé
              Hellenistic Imperialism
              Timehole Traveler
              Chronocessories
              Turkish Raqs Sharqi
              Colonial Gallant
              Wizard's Regal Revelry
              Civil Southern Soldier
              Gentleman of Verona
              Edo Ukiyoe
              Dyrfinna the All-Wise
              Civil Northern Soldier
              Virgil Rosenthal
              Corral de la Moreria
              Enchanting Orchestra
              Saber Feidae
              Fiametta the Phoenix
              Fanciful Hors'doeurves
              SDPlus #422 Sir Ashby Sacheverell II
              SDPlus #428 Lucille-Eve
              SDPlus #198 Auldivin the Stonehand
              SDPlus #430 Joey Fuschia
              SDPlus #429 Virgil Rosenthal
              SDPlus #425 Dyrfinna the All-Wise
              SDPlus #426 Fedir
              SDPlus #423 Lady Evangeline
              SDPlus #421 Hesperis
              SDPlus #427 Jinjing
              SDPlus #424 Renard

ᴅʀεᴀᴍ ᴀνᴀтᴀя:
              User Image

cᴏᴍᴘʟεтεᴅ ϙuεѕтѕ:
                    User Image Runcible Spoon 2nd Gen emotion_bigheart
                    User Image Whim Sea emotion_bigheart
                    User Image Transgenic Soldier emotion_bigheart
                    User Image Ankh of Aset emotion_bigheart

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
【 HARMONICAL MELODIES】

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

cuʀʀεɴт ϙuεѕт: Sainte Ciel: Eros

ᴘʀᴏɢʀεѕѕ:
              100k // 3.5mil

♬ υᴘcᴏᴍιɴɢ ϙuεѕтѕ:
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ᴅʀεᴀᴍ ᴀνᴀтᴀя:

cᴏᴍᴘʟεтεᴅ ϙuεѕтѕ:
                    Thundercloud Couture User Image
                    Sandman Dreams User Image
                    Stoic Lost Boy User Image
                    Masquerade User Image
                    Madoka Magica: Sayaka Miki User Image
                    Keen Bandit User Image
                    Lady Jayne and the Mummy User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peachiepop's Pardner

Snarky Investigator

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
►Yaoi Jesus◄

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

cuʀʀεɴт ϙuεѕт:
              Stellar Rain User Image

ᴘʀᴏɢʀεѕѕ:
              795k/LMP

☁ υᴘcᴏᴍιɴɢ ϙuεѕтѕ:
              User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

ᴅʀεᴀᴍ ᴀνᴀтᴀя:

cᴏᴍᴘʟεтεᴅ ϙuεѕтѕ:
                    N/A

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bibliophile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DONATIONS

Cirque In Murderland

1. TheDarkestPleasure -> 1OOK, Jack Frost, Madam Zelle, Lounge Lizard, Rock Puppy, Tama's Basket, Sigdrifa's Prayer, Faded Ember, Brother Virtue,
                                    2. Oormi -> Infernal Seduction
                                    3. Test Subject -> Astra-60: Cardinal Billowing Cape
                                    4. RainingPandemic -> Winged Halo

Yaoi Jesus

1. TheDarkestPleasure -> 1OOK

The__ Mistress __ Of __ Music

1. TheDarkestPleasure -> 1OOK
                                    2. Kitana Hiki - 5Ok
                                    3. Eternal Love Goddess - 5Ok
                                    4. Saiori The Fallen - Magnifique Harlequin
                                    5. dlanbu - Ethereal Nemertea & Zealous Engineer
                                    6. Vanilla Mousse - Pandaista 2nd Gen.
                                    7. cioullie-hime - Rabu Rabu Bike
                                    8. chierisuu - Resolute Hero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bibliophile

CONTESTS

Hosted by The_Mistress_Of_Music:
                                    ↠ Quote the picture: Who ever quotes my post of a pink link, wins it.
                                    ↠ Random Number Generating Contest from 1-100:
                                    Whoever gets these numbers(1, 25, 66, 78, 100) wins 5K each.
                                    PM me when with the page number if you win.

Hosted by Yaoi jesus:
                                    ↠ Weekly TekTek Contest
                                    People TekTek me an avvie, and after a week I choose whose I like best.
                                    They can win anything from a 50k-100k, Item of their choice between that range,
                                    or just the gold itself depending on the avatar.
                                    ↠ Random number contest between 1-200,
                                    and if they match any of these numbers (2, 26, 33 , 52, 77, 101, 143, 199) they win 20k:
                                    PM me with the page number if you pull it out.

Hosted by Cirque In Murderland:
                                    ↠ 6th post on page 66 gets 15K
                                    ↠ 1st post on page 100 gets 30K
                                    ↠ Bumps: 100 bumps gets you 20K

Special contest hosted by all of the damsels:
                                    ↠ Avatar Art:
                                    In this special contest you have to draw the three damsels together.
                                    (Be that our avatars in the about me section or our dream avis)
                                    Prizes: Mille-Crepe Au Chocolat, Mille-Crepe, Albus Egg, Madam Zelle (All worth 1OOK+)
                                    Deadline: October 18, 2013

Bibliophile

OUR BANNER

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/s-s-joint-quest-open/t.87505973/][img]http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn371/Emo_Ninja_Rose/Gaia/ARv72Pv_zpsb822260e.png[/img][/url]

Bibliophile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AFFILIATES

(Send us your banner if you want to be featured here.
    For that, PM or quote Cirque In Murderland
    Note: It must be 200x40 and our banner must be placed in your thread first.)

User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bibliophile

RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED

Bibliophile

Bibliophile

Bibliophile

Bibliophile

The Damsels Garden is...

OPEN ❣