Total Votes:[ 236 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 959 960 961 > >> >>> »|

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the Royal Sweets Charity.
Please make sure to read all of the posts on the first page in order to be considered eligible for a donation from us.

NOTE: We have recently reopened the Charity! We hope to meet some new amazing people, and of course re-welcome the old!

Thank you,
The Staff

gaia_crown yum_cupcake

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Current Funding: Low Moderate HIGH

Welcome to the Royal Sweets Charity. We're run by two best friends that decided to give back to the Gaia Community after receiving much help for themselves when they first started off. This thread is to be used as both a way to receive donations from us, and to socialize. We both love to talk so start up a conversation with us!

Also, we would greatly appreciate it if you could click the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. button in the top left of the thread.

Achievements:
Opened on 01/13/15
Reached 100 Pages! 01/16/15
Over 1 trill donated 01/17/15
Reached 200 Pages! 01/18/15
Reached 300 Pages! 01/22/15
Over 2 trill donated 01/24/15
Reached 400 Pages! 01/25/15
Reached 500 Pages! 01/27/15
Achieved "Popular" status in the Forums!

Re-opened the Charity! 01/05/17

Events/Updates:
- We will be hiring a new moderators, seeing as how we're back in business. We're looking for a Holiday Event Co-ordinator as well. PM QueenCupcakes if you're interested!

--Thanks.

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

If you'd like to know more about the staff read this section. If you have anymore questions for us feel free to ask! (We don't bite)

We met in Grade 7 and we've been friends ever since. We've done a lot of crazy things together, and we've overcome some rough times, but we're still best friends. Even distance can't keep us apart!

Owners

User Image

QueenCupcakes:
Hello, my name's Tina. I currently reside in Canada, but I'm originally from Croatia. I love all thing anime/manga, and LOVE recommendations (I'm a sucker for romance though). I'm also a hardcore gamer, mostly on PS3/PS4/PC. If you have any recommendations for games I'd love to hear them, and if you want any recommendations I'd love to give you some. I have a puppy named Benny, and he's practically my life. I'm open to discussing pretty much everything, as long as it's at least somewhat appropriate. I am a night owl so you'll probably see me lurking the thread in the middle of the night. Also I'm an avid LoL player, indulge me with league memes!

User Image

Xxstarshine:
Hi my name's Emer! I'm Irish, I live in Canada, and I'm currently in University. I love music, reading, anime, manga (especially Naruto), swimming, kickboxing, love eating brownies (and everything chocolate), chilling with my friends (especially Tina) and I like puppies<3
I always try to steal Tina's puppy but she never lets me get away with it

Moderators
None Yet -> Look under Updates on the first post for more relevant information.

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

In order to be eligible for a donation you must have at least posted 25 times in the thread (BUMPING DOES NOT COUNT. Have a conversation)
Then fill out this application, and we'll debate amongst how much to give you.
Protip: The longer you stay, and chat the more donations we give.

**Just because you submitted an application does not guarantee you a donation, we won't donate to "Hit and Runs"

Application:

[align=center][quote=QueenCupcakes][/quote]
[size=18]Hello! I'm requesting some assistance![/size]
Username:
What item are you questing for?:
How far along are you with your quest?:
Link to Quest Threat (If Applicable): [/align]

**Begging will not get you anywhere. If you beg, we will simply choose to ignore you.

Also, if we see that you're an active member, but you didn't fill out a form. We'll definitely also give you something yum_cupcake

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Donations Given Out:

eternally_soulless - Counterfeit Fervor, 40 bill, Dear Amita, Bloody Marionette
Kitty-Cat-Aycee - Super GoFusion Charm Pack, Loving Manner, Deadly Music x2, Innocent Thrall, Astra: Bloodstain, Warm Long Risa Tails (Any), Silky Warm Tails
HotarnPoofs - Pastel Brushstroke, 20 bill, 15 bill
Meresh - Demonic Anklets, Pixie, Enchanted Book, Classilke, Cecil, Keiongaku Style, Lady Lucky, Cotton Candy Godina
ShynSilentOne - Beyond Blush, Unicorn March, Wendy's Memories, Strawberry Pandaista, Portrait of a Deer, Pandy March, Pandaista, Prunny, Grunny, Lil Fluff'n Panda Cub Coat, Pandaista 2nd Gen, Neopolitan Pandalita, Delectable Pandalita, Cream Pandaista, Woe Panda, Mr. Panda March
Iovely doll - Pink Mini Gourmet, Beautiful Rapunzel's Braided Hair, Princess of the Clouds, Lustrous Lucie, Strawberry Pandaista, No Trouble, Cafe Bubblegum (Any), Pandaista, Braided Down Hair
Adiopose - Blue Body Dye, Warm Adrian Hair, Sainte Ciel: Storge, Wendy's Kindness, 20b
controllled_chaos - Light Madelyne Hair, Princess of the Woods, Daughter of Snows, Alzbeta's Soft Cream Locks, Portrait of a Delicate Deer, Rosamund's Yearning, Portrait of a Scottish Hare, Minimal Navy, White Rabbit's Dash, Attitude Alleycat, Spring's Rose, Braided Loose Hair, Lestelle
- SWOFTW - Portrait of an English Deer
Vannanilla - Z's Sketchbook
Little Kitten Kumo - Purrsuasion Play 2nd Gen., Persecuted Halfbreed Alyssia, Super Powers, Rose Chronicle, Fawndant, 20b, Crimson Mournful Maiden
LilithDraco - Rosamund's Devotion, Beyond Blush
BloodAngel95 - New Attitude, Whimsical Wisteria, Lumiere Bleu Reborn, Le Secret De Winnerie, Red's Hood, 20b
OMG Whoops - Adoring Loving Manner, Gacha Genius, Workshop Shelby, Brown Barachiel's Wings, Herbalist Marianna, Whispering Wisteria
Robo_iBenny - Beyond Lavender, Beyond Brown, Beyond Rose, Beyond Cream (Any), Beyond Royal (Any)
Madam Secretary - Terre Reverie, Pumpkin Spice Biscuit, M's Sketchbook, Absolute Damsel
Azumi Mizuki - Summoning Tome, Let it Snow, Pixie, AFK Scarf, Rosamund's Allure, Angelic Manner, Astra: Sweet Charming Blush
Distorted_Lollipop - Butterfly's Lament, Everlasting Eclipse, Cafe Miam
EuterpeXI - Astra: Dark Lunar Phase
Kimbley of Chaos - Winston, Ember, Patches, Counterfeit Love
Cupcake Kouhai - Crimson Genji
wee ravenpuff - [Animal] Pandy March, [Animal] Buche de Noel Social, [Animal] Skunk Funk (Animal)
N o T h i s I s S a m i - 40b, Beyond Cream, Wendy's Promise
Alice Liddell-Margatroid - My Dearly Damned x2
Mayjen - Cassiopeia Darling, Le Carousel 3rd Gen., Pure Heavenly Wings, J's Sketchbook, Volant Reverie 2nd Gen., Bearly Frosty
Angel of Hororr - Light Madelyne, Milady Godina, Puppeteer's Marionette, Adamant Vault, Hanafuda, Dark Magical Matchmaker, Ivory Rose
PhallenPixie - Cupcake Gaze (Any)
MrYaoiSenpai - 30b
Selafi Friel - 30b, 35b, Nth Street
Kaori Bunny - 30b, 20b
RoeyRandom - Fragrant Heartbeat, Aye Aye Bonnie, Astra: Perky Black Wolf Ears, 20b
xX_Starfire_Knight_Xx - Sparkle Eyeshadow, All-Star Cheer: Sapphire Skulls 2nd Gen. (Any)
Shygurllz - 20b, 20b
h0ujun - 20b, 20b
Ines Verdelet - 25b, 20b, Ramachica
ButterflyxMadness - Z's Sketchbook, Polly Roger, 20b
SevenDeadlyDreams - Demonic Pendant
folktales - Princess of the Abyss, Princess of the Heavens, Genki the Lucky Cat, 15b
XxMiserys TearsxX - Bloody Godina, Weeping Drifter
ZALXERO - Ballad Punk, Temeluchus's Wings, Rainy Day, Angelic Pendant
Svucker - Autumn Mornings, Beyond Rose, 15b
emiryj - Terre Reverie
Citten13 - Bewitching Beauty, Kottan Bell 2nd Gen (Any), 10b, Black and White Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom, 20b
Strawb3rry Bunny - 20b
Konnata-chan - Volant Reverie, Cafe Miam, 10b
Shygurllz - 20b, 25b
naide kudasai - 20b, 20b
Ryuzuki_Rui - Asena's Children, 20b
FaeryFae - Pistolera 4th Gen., Majoko Mariko, Astra: Coy Cotton, Herbalist Aisha, Monarch Maiden
lady_cassandra_de_fiore - 20b
Raquel Chanel v2 - Eye Shine Bright
The Bubblegum Cupcake - Rosamund's Devotion, Whim Sea, Tender Loving Manner
Anamnesia - Dark Halo, February 2015 Sealed Letter, Frosted Affection, Scandalous Tabs
fleumere - M's Sketchbook, Portrait of a Calm Deer

Total (approx.): 2 900 000 000 000

Donations Recieved:
We appreciate all donations, and we thank you for helping the charity grow!

MidnightElipse - Rena the Unicorn, Henri the Poodle, Lavish Lucie, Rosamund's Passion, Vega's Love, Blushing Dancing Princesses, Vignette of an Old Fashioned Deer, Peculiar Mysterious Conjuring Braids, Taffy Mini Angel Wings, [Animal] Dashing Sarabande, Felicia's Beautiful Shoes & Astra: V-Day 2k14 Candy Coated
wee ravenpuff - Mythril Coin
Anon - Sally the Rubber Ducky (ooh, so mysterious)
Anon - Red Flyswatter
Strawberry Pandalaura - Santa March, C's Sketchbook, Macabre Lolita, Endearing Schoolboy, Unlawful Son, Periwinkle Riding Hood
Theia Renown - 100 mill
happylittlespringroll the anon - Pale Triplet
Shiishadu - Ultra Satan x2, Rome and Juju, The Jabberwock

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Page Contests:
First 2 people to post on page 50: 10 bill each BloodAngel95 & Madam Secretary
First 2 people to post on page 100: 15 bill each ShynSilentOne & Kimbley of Chaos
First 2 people to post on page 150: 10 bill each mayjen & Madam Secretary
First 5 people to post on page 177: 5 bill each mayjen (x2), HotarnPoofs, Meresh, Controlled_chaos
First 2 people to post on page 200: 15 bill each h0ujun & mayjen
First 2 people to post on page 250: 10 bill each eternally_soulless & ShynSilentOne
First 7 people to post on page 277: 5 bill each BloodAngel95 (x2) & mayjen (x3)
First 2 people to post on page 300: 15 bill each controllled_chaos & Little Kitten Kumo
First 2 people to post on page 350: 10 bill each mayjen & Shygurllz
First 5 people to post on page 377: 5 bill each Little Kitten Kumo (x2), RoeyRandom, Shygurllz, Selafi Friel
First 2 people to post on page 400: 15 bill each XxMiserys TearsxX & mayjen
First 2 people to post on page 450: 10 bill each Svcker & Selafi Friel
First 5 people to post on page 477: 5 bill each emiryj (x2), Little Kitten Kumo (x2), folktales
First 3 people to post on page 500: 15 bill each folktales, controllled_chaos, BloodAngel95
First 2 people to post on page 550: 10 bill each folktales & h0ujun
First 5 people to post on page 577: 5 bill each Svcker (x2), RoeyRandom, Selafi Friel (x2)
First 2 people to post on page 600: 15 bill each BloodAngel95 & Kaori Bunny
First 2 people to post on page 650: 10 bill each Shygurllz & ShynSilentOne
First 5 people to post on page 677: 5 bill each folktales (x3), controlled_chaos, lovely doll
First 2 people to post on page 700: 15 bill each ZALXERO & folktales
First 2 people to post on page 750: 10 bill each mayjen & ShynSilentOne

REVAMPED/REOPENED
First 2 people to post on page 1000: 5 bill each
First person to post on page 1077: 2 bill
First 2 people to post on page 1100: 5 bill each
First person to post on page 1177: 2 bill
First 2 people to post on page 1200: 5 bill each
First person to post on page 1277: 2 bill
First 2 people to post on page 1300: 5 bill each

**These refer to different people posting. Basically, if you're the first post on page 100 you can not also be the second poster. However, you can participate in the other page contests.
** This rule does not apply for the page contests that have 5 winners and up

Quote the Cupcake:
QueenCupcakes will post the following image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The first person to quote that post will win 5 bill

Page 71 - Azumi Mizuki
Page 162 - controllled_chaos
Page 405 - ShynSilentOne
Page 563 - h0ujun

What's the Lucky Sweet Number?
Every month there will be a new "Lucky Number"
In order to compete you must PM QueenCupcakes with your guess (Please label the PM something along the lines of "Lucky Sweet Guess". Every participant has only one guess. The number will be between 1-100. The lucky number will be released on the FIRST of the following month. If you guessed the number correctly you will be PMed on the first, and a trade will be sent.
** If the number is not guessed correctly the prize for that month will be added to the prize for the next month.
** The number may or may not be carried on from one month to the other.

The prize for this contest is 10 bill for the first person to guess the number.

People that have submitted their guesses for the month of January

**The guesses will be released after the next month starts (only if the number remains the same)
**Also the list is also placed in chronological order from first guessers to last guessers.
**If I missed anyone, please message me informing me of my mistake

PREVIOUS MONTH:

Month of January:The number was 77, and the winner is... eternally_soulless
HotarnPoofs - 3
Madam Secretary - 69
controlled_chaos - 5
lovely doll - 48
ShynSilentOne - 54
h0ujun - 69
MrYaoiSenpai - 51
folktales - 37
RoeyRandom - 78
eternally_soulless - 77
rgdiz - 27
ZALXERO - 59
bee pollen - 32

More contests will be added as deemed fit. Also, most holidays will have a corresponding event.

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gaia_crown yum_cupcake

Used for holiday events!

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Help spread the word:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/s-s-c/t.95547875_1/#8][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zmm0yp.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates:
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
✿ ★┃A Quest for Wishlist Items┃★ ✿

**Pm one of us if you'd like to become an Affiliate!

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gaia_crown says:
Bump

yum_cupcake ~

Devoted Donator

Hello! heart

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
eternally_soulless

Hello! How are you?

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Hello there. ^_^

Devoted Donator

QueenCupcakes

I'm good, thanks. =)
How about you, dear?

Devoted Donator

Robo_iBenny

Hi! =)

Xxstarshine's Queen

Popular Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Robo_iBenny

Hello! How are you? smile

eternally_soulless

Mmm, I'm alright. Just been sitting around watching Neflix. You do anything interesting today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff