Welcome to Gaia! ::

Energetic Bear

Morrigan Phantom
[Sorry, my brain's gone all over the place. Can you just go back, and say everything out distinctly? (Had a bit of an argument, can't remember any more what happened the last few hours.)

Its okay o uo;
I said that I would use the princess of the orbit in my avi.
but if you find anyone more deserving you're welcome to give it to them instead. <3
ahhh argument? I hope everything turned out okay.

Rainbow Unicorn

<3

132//200

Lady Shade

Ayame Shizuko
Morrigan Phantom
[Sorry, my brain's gone all over the place. Can you just go back, and say everything out distinctly? (Had a bit of an argument, can't remember any more what happened the last few hours.)

Its okay o uo;
but if you find anyone more deserving you're welcome to give it to them instead. <3
Euh, just the normal old stuff; I ignore it and hope everything will blow over like it normally does. The only real problem is that it essentially presses my mental reset button, so everything before then feels like it happened the previous day instead of an hour or so ago.

Rainbow Unicorn

<3

133//200

Rainbow Unicorn

<3

134//200

Rainbow Unicorn

<3

135//200

Energetic Bear

Morrigan Phantom
Ayame Shizuko
Morrigan Phantom

Its okay o uo;
Euh, just the normal old stuff; I ignore it and hope everything will blow over like it normally does. The only real problem is that it essentially presses my mental reset button, so everything before then feels like it happened the previous day instead of an hour or so ago.

Thank you for the gift! <3
I just wanted to say, I love the idea of your charity.
ohh, i see. that sucks, did you try consulting a doctor about it?

Lady Shade

Ayame Shizuko
Morrigan Phantom
Ayame Shizuko
Morrigan Phantom
It's okay o uo;
Thank you for the gift! <3
I just wanted to say, I love the idea of your charity.
ohh, i see. that sucks, did you try consulting a doctor about it?
No; it's just that my memory is weird. Like, I am FANTASTIC at memorizing things, but I can't really remember "experiences". I remember emotions, mostly, and they anchor down my recent memories. If my emotions get "distracted" (say by an argument, or on the more positive side, by browsing cute puppy videos), then they're no longer in the "immediacy", and everything moves into "not too long ago but not recent either", which you can think of as yesterday or last week.
It's not something I consider a problem. Being able to get over something painful, or at least dull the hurt to manageable levels, with half an hour of internet is extremely useful. I know my memory is different than most people, and I more or less know how to deal with it. I can't necessarily remember if I've done something or not, so I go by what I WOULD have done in certain circumstances, and that works (unless there's a factor I failed to consider in my mental reconstruction).
I don't know if that made sense to anyone.

Energetic Bear

Morrigan Phantom
No; it's just that my memory is weird. Like, I am FANTASTIC at memorizing things, but I can't really remember "experiences". I remember emotions, mostly, and they anchor down my recent memories. If my emotions get "distracted" (say by an argument, or on the more positive side, by browsing cute puppy videos), then they're no longer in the "immediacy", and everything moves into "not too long ago but not recent either", which you can think of as yesterday or last week.
It's not something I consider a problem. Being able to get over something painful, or at least dull the hurt to manageable levels, with half an hour of internet is extremely useful. I know my memory is different than most people, and I more or less know how to deal with it. I can't necessarily remember if I've done something or not, so I go by what I WOULD have done in certain circumstances, and that works (unless there's a factor I failed to consider in my mental reconstruction).
I don't know if that made sense to anyone.

ooh. that's sorta weird. I guess it can be considered an bad thing
or good thing depending on the circumstance.
hmmm. I'd would consult a doctor.
They're may be something wrong, & it may get worse.

Rainbow Unicorn

<3

136//200

Rainbow Unicorn

<3

137//200

Rainbow Unicorn

<3

138//200

Rainbow Unicorn

<3

139//200