Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monthly Collectibles are going away after March!

Say whaaat? 0.37254901960784 37.3% [ 76 ]
I don't mind. MCs aren't what they used to be. 0.25980392156863 26.0% [ 53 ]
I'm excited to see what the new format will be! 0.18137254901961 18.1% [ 37 ]
What'd you say? I'm too busy playing zOMG! 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 5175 5176 5177 > >> >>> »|

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
nefret2011

Bingo!

Xx_Ennis_Del_Mar_xX

Tonight is a seafood kind of night for me. That sounds fun! I wish my mom was more of
a theater person, but she prefers to wait for something to come to Demand or HBO. Are
you interested in seeing anything in particular? The only recent movie that I saw was
Divergent, which was actually very good in my eyes, but I've yet to read the book.
redface

6,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
Lady Hellraiser
nefret2011

Bingo!

Xx_Ennis_Del_Mar_xX

Tonight is a seafood kind of night for me. That sounds fun! I wish my mom was more of
a theater person, but she prefers to wait for something to come to Demand or HBO. Are
you interested in seeing anything in particular? The only recent movie that I saw was
Divergent, which was actually very good in my eyes, but I've yet to read the book.
redface

Good evening! How are you? :O

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I'll have you know I'm scared to death...

...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

Anyone know of any good contests?

Fashionable Phantom

Lady Hellraiser
redface

I'm not a huge seafood fan unless it's like fried fish or fried shrimp haha n_n;

And we're watching a movie at home. If it's something she really wants to see she'll go out and see it though. However, it's 8:30 and I'm super tired so we may skip the movie.

And the only reason I'm not seeing that is because my sister read all of them and was super peeved with how it turns out redface

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Lady Hellraiser

Well of course~
My quest is in the "Links out" section, so it's the least I could do. emotion_yatta

Witty Wife

15,425 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
Lady Hellraiser

Yeah, especially now that my laptop charger has decided the only way it will charge my laptop is if I hold it in place stare

Fashionable Phantom

Alright, well this little panda is going to sleep ~!

Good Night and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your night and sleep well ~!

emotion_bigheart

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Barrockk

I'm doing pretty good! Just a bit tired from having had an early shift today. How are you? gaia_kittenstar

nefret2011

I'm not sure about other places, but you can try out some of mine. You're about to qualify
for the monthly giveaway this month, which I hope is a big hit because monthly collectibles
are super inflated. I also have a TekTek contest and a RNG game with good prizes though
it's obviously based on luck. I hope the numbers don't prove that difficult!

Xx_Ennis_Del_Mar_xX

I love all types of seafood! It's a staple where I live. My favorites are crawfish, shrimp, and
oysters. Someone actually ruined the end of the series for me, so I'm not actually sure if I
should bother reading the books. Made me so angry.
emo

Tee Gee Eye

Well, of course! You're a friend after all. blaugh

Vatollia

Oh no! That's definitely a problem. Are you still under warranty? I had issues with my charger
a while back. I was so frustrated because it was barely a year old, and I was still paying on my
laptop. I was able to get one mailed to me, though, so I guess it ended up ok.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Lady Hellraiser

I'm not sure about other places, but you can try out some of mine. You're about to qualify
for the monthly giveaway this month, which I hope is a big hit because monthly collectibles
are super inflated. I also have a TekTek contest and a RNG game with good prizes though
it's obviously based on luck. I hope the numbers don't prove that difficult!

...a lie until you left.

I noticed the RNG, it's just....I made a petition to stop gold generators so entering a contest to win one seems kinda hypocritical.

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
nefret2011

Are you talking about the actual RNG or just that I have a couple gold generators as prizes?

Edit: Nevermind! I seem to be more tired than I thought, haha! I understand. Well, you can
always try for the pure gold or cash shop prizes?

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Lady Hellraiser

Are you talking about the actual RNG or just that I have a couple gold generators as prizes?

Edit: Nevermind! I seem to be more tired than I thought, haha! I understand. Well, you can
always try for the pure gold or cash shop prizes?

...a lie until you left.

Not a problem, it's late in the day.
I guess I could go for it. I'm sinking all the gold in a shop anyway.

Aged Player

10,150 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Good day.

In all honesty, I am really sorry for doing it wrong but I'm a bit unsure of what to quote or what to do to be able to take part on your charity. I know this is saying quite a lot and I truly do apologize.

I've recently returned from a long hiatus from Gaia and ventured the forums for the past few days now.

I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Lady Hellraiser

...a lie until you left.

Uh....I don't know how to say this without sounding like a beggar, but I noticed that you give out gifts for birthdays of your regulars. I know I haven't been around long enough to be a regular, but I turn 21 tomorrow. I'm guessing not even obsessively chatting tonight is enough to get me on the list?

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Crimsonadvent

Hello and welcome! Generally, all you have to do here is hang out. The only reason
you would have to quote someone or do something is if you want to participate in a
contest. What is it that you'd like to do here, or what are you hoping to get from
being here?

nefret2011

Happy early Birthday! 21 is quite a big one. I don't know when I'll start adding regulars
to my list--maybe a couple weeks or so?--but I'm still handing out "welcome" donations
to people here. Just stay tuned! -wink wink-
wink

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Lady Hellraiser

Happy early Birthday! 21 is quite a big one. I don't know when I'll start adding regulars
to my list--maybe a couple weeks or so?--but I'm still handing out "welcome" donations
to people here. Just stay tuned! -wink wink-
wink

...a lie until you left.

21 would be bigger if I liked alcohol more. As it is, the ability to drink legally is wasted on me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff