Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with prinnce devitt

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

Welcome to my quest thread.

This is where I will keep track of my quests and the progress being made. I would love to make new friends among the way. So please stay chat and bump. smile I earn my money by fishing and collecting stuff from the towns and selling it for the most part. So please stay and chat!

│▶ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

Now to the not so yay part.

Rule 1: Please Follow All ToS
I am sure no one wishes to get banned from gaia or from a thread. SO please just follow these.

Rule 2: No Advertising
The only advertising I will allow is in the appropriate section. Other than that your signatures is fine.

Rule 3: No page Stretching
Please don't do it, it is rather annoying. This also includes no quoting anything on the first page.

Rule 4: Literacy
Please be some what literate. I need to understand what you are saying. Also I will ignore chat speak if you choose to use it.

Rule 5: Graphics
Do NOT steal these graphics, I did pay for them and the solely belong to me and the artist who made them for me.

Rule 6:
No Cheating in Contests
IF this happens I will ban you from my thread and you wont win. Self explanitory.

Rule 7:
Be Respectful
Treat others as you would wish to be treated please. Old saying yes, but so true. Just be nice to other people and chat.

Rule 8: No Begging
Do Not beg for things, for I will not do it. Not to mention it is one of the most rude things anyone can do. So just don't do it.

Rule 9: Do Not Contact Donors
Do not contact them, they did this out of their own heart. SO please do not contact them.

│ Welcome │▶ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

Here is where all the updates go.

07/25/2012
Started! Open!

05/15/2012
Bought LUV-01X Cupid's Fast Response Armor 20,000
Bought Highwire Veronica 100,000
Bought Checkered Remorse 115,000
Bought Spectacular Buntacular 75,000

09/27/2011
Bought Red Beach Tunic 4,400
Bought Red Wing 128,000

│ Welcome │ Rules │▶ Announcements │ Current Quest │Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

The item I am questing for is hyper-linked. It will take you to the market place.

Items Needed:
SDPlus #285 Taylor
Mercury's Moon
Witch's Grand Gala

Fund
720k/8.716mil
Updates every 25k*
Approx.

I am always questing Avi Art

│ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │▶ Current Quest │Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

These are the other items I am questing under 60k.
Will be separated from shop to marketplace and from least to greatest.
Help is always appreciated.

Stores

Cream Honeymoon Bra 960
Cream Honeymoon Panties 720
Lacey Blue Rose Mask 1,860
Electric Leopard Print Bikini Bottom 2,760
Black and White Stripes Beach Towel 3,000
Aqua Sequin Bikini Bottom 3,600
Aqua Sequin Bikini Top 4,200
Sasha's Blue Sarong 4,320
White Woven Sun Hat 4,920
Black Leather Tight Jeans 5,100
Teal Okobo 10,800
Selection Fairy(x2) 20,000
Ghostly Hookah 30,000

Marketplace

July Birthstone Anklets 16,000
Pride Of Hera 33,000
Enchanted Meadows 37,500
Pinot Noiress 45,000
Dragon of Roses 45,000

│ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │ ▶ Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

Please let me know if you would like to remain anon. Love to all of repeat donors.
Tippers are also loved!

07/23/2012

- CB Zombie
- Harry_Milward_Styles
My Banner

11/07/2012

- Pink Link

Tippers

CB Zombie
p3Blossom

│ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │ Random Wishlist │▶ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Manly Fairy

Good luck!
emotion_kirakira

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

These are what I wish to accomplish next.

│ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │ Random Wishlist │ Donors │▶ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

Completed Quests

Store Items

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Cash Shop Items

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Monthly Collectables

User Image User Image

Special Items

User Image User Image

Evolving Items

Valefor Academy

User Image

Temporarily Unknown Items

Finished Avatars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

│ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │ Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │▶ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

Be the first to post on the following pages.

Page 50
100g
Page 100
200g
Page 500
500g
Page 800
1000g
Page 1000
1500g

Bumping

First to bump 100 times, keep count
500g

│ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │ Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │▶ Contests │ Other Questors and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

If you wish to be here send me a banner of your charity or quest.
Send them to me via PM, though you must be here for a while.
No hit and runs please.

This is my banner. Made by Harry_Milward_Styles.

User Image

Another banner by p3Blossom

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/rosey-dreams-of-things-witch-s-grand-gala/t.81275823_1/][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/RoseyDreamsofThings.gif[/IMG][/url]

Other Questers banners

User Image
AzN's Simple Quest
User Image

│ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │ Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │▶ Other Questers and Charities │ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

Hello, I am Rosey Nitemares, though you may call me Rose, Rosey or any other nickname you may come up with. I have actually been on gaia since 2004, this is my new main and this one is my 2005 avatar. I own one precious little Tabby Cat named Twilight. All for her beautiful coloring. She will be four years old this October. I have a lot of hobbies, if you live in Phoenix you have probably seen me. I am a belly dancer and a pirate apart of The Dread Fleet. You should check out our website.

Besides my active lifestyle, I do read a lot of books. I have over 2k in manga, which goes ranges in old school Sailor Moon to Hellsing and to newer stuff like Shugo chara and Black Bird. I do read real books like The Looking Glass Wars Series, House of Night, Morganville Vampires, Anything by Stephen King and Ellen Hopkins Books. With a few odds and ends. Anyway, if you wish to know more about me let me know.

│ Welcome │ Rules │ Announcements │ Current Quest │ Random Wishlist │ Donors │ Next Quest │ Finished Quests │ Contests │ Other Questers and Charities │▶ About Me │

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

Friendly Sweetheart

Friendly Sweetheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash