Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

Pyronic_Snow
Anjoulie
Pyronic_Snow

Hmm, true~ Well I like it ^_^
And at least now you have your quest thread up and can get closer to that lovely avatar~ 3nodding

Yeah. Though my biggest problem with that is that prices just keep rising.
And then I don't want to buy anything. ):

Aww ): Then hope for the best and get those donators to just out right give you the item! emotion_kirakira

I do hope for that. Well, not the latter. o.O
This was more of a progress thing. I don't really expect people to just hand me expensive stuff. eek
Anjoulie
Pyronic_Snow
Anjoulie
Pyronic_Snow

Hmm, true~ Well I like it ^_^
And at least now you have your quest thread up and can get closer to that lovely avatar~ 3nodding

Yeah. Though my biggest problem with that is that prices just keep rising.
And then I don't want to buy anything. ):

Aww ): Then hope for the best and get those donators to just out right give you the item! emotion_kirakira

I do hope for that. Well, not the latter. o.O
This was more of a progress thing. I don't really expect people to just hand me expensive stuff. eek

Nonsense! There has to be at least someone that is willing to donate some of the items you have listed. It's not like you're asking for miniwings or something.. sweatdrop

Magnetic Phantom

Pyronic_Snow

Nonsense! There has to be at least someone that is willing to donate some of the items you have listed. It's not like you're asking for miniwings or something.. sweatdrop

Noooo, those are way too expensive. I wouldn't expect that. D:

Magnetic Phantom

emotion_bigheart

Magnetic Phantom

Progress!

I bought a Sawyer and Finn!

3nodding

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
/pets the kitty/ o3o

Magnetic Phantom

Requiem Promise
/pets the kitty/ o3o

*purrs*

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anjoulie

o W o /picks up, puts in lap and pets

Magnetic Phantom

Requiem Promise
Anjoulie

o W o /picks up, puts in lap and pets

*rolls into a ball and keeps purring*

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anjoulie

=w= <3 /purrs back
So how are you?

Magnetic Phantom

Requiem Promise
Anjoulie

=w= <3 /purrs back
So how are you?

I'm fine. :3
(I would be even better if things I want would actually deflate for once. xd )

And you?

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anjoulie

I know how you feel about that! It feels like whenever you're after a specific item it decides to go up a few k or so xD /shakes fist of rage at marketplace/

Pretty good, just fiddling with my avatar and contemplating making one of these threads XD

Magnetic Phantom

Requiem Promise

I know how you feel about that! It feels like whenever you're after a specific item it decides to go up a few k or so xD /shakes fist of rage at marketplace/

Pretty good, just fiddling with my avatar and contemplating making one of these threads XD

Quite a few of the things actually did just that!
So I just keep staring at them in the hopes that they do come down again - or maybe I get lucky and just happen to check while someone is selling one for less. :3

Ah! How come you're qutesting two coats and halos btw? *tilts head*
Twin looks for you and somebody?

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anjoulie

I was told that overnight things go down- well over U.S.A. nights I was told. I'm not sure if this is true xd
Yeah The coat and halos did that for me- when It was 185 the halo I had like 130k, tried to make it but failed now its like 230k =w=;; /arm flail
I hope you get what you're after o3o

I'm after a pair of each for me and my lover, we both want the items so I have mind to get him them o3o
Though right now I'm actually interested in getting myself something since I helped get him masquerade last night =w=

Magnetic Phantom

Requiem Promise

I was told that overnight things go down- well over U.S.A. nights I was told. I'm not sure if this is true xd
Yeah The coat and halos did that for me- when It was 185 the halo I had like 130k, tried to make it but failed now its like 230k =w=;; /arm flail
I hope you get what you're after o3o

I'm after a pair of each for me and my lover, we both want the items so I have mind to get him them o3o
Though right now I'm actually interested in getting myself something since I helped get him masquerade last night =w=

Hmm, not necessarily. It all depends on the supply/demand ratio.
There may be less people on during US nights, but that means items that aren't available in large supply while there may be lots of people want them are more likely to actually inflate.
Whereas during US evenings, there are lots of people on, which increases supply on some items so that their prices may even go down.

I don't think I'll ever get everything I'm after. :3
The things on the first page are really just a fraction of the whole. o.o
And I don't really make tons of gold ...

Ah, so I was right then!
I bought one of each Kannon item sometime shortly after they were removed from the shop.
If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure I paid more for them than what they're currently at. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff