ME! 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
Why not? 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 432 433 434 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Friend

Banner by Rogue the Southernbelle
User Image

Welcome to the R&D Quest Thread.
Rogue and Dishonor would like to thank you for taking the time to visit.
And we'll thank you even more if you donate.
wink

Rogue and Dishonor
User Image <Rogue | Dishonor>User Image

Table o' Contents!
Post 1: Main Welcome / ToC /
Post 2: Rules & Regulations
Post 3: Dishonor's Quest Info
Post 4: Rogue's Quest Info
Post 5: New & Updates
Post 6: White and Black Lists
Post 7: Links to us & Affiliate links
Post 8: Rogue's Avi Art & Art Begging
Post 9: Dissy's Avi Art & Art Begging
Post 10: Memorable or just plain Awesome Quotes
Post 11: Reserved
Post 12: Reserved

User Image

This has been another nonsense post, brought to you by, Dishonorable Conduct InCorporated. Where our motto is, "My taint is spreading... Soon all shall be held within my grasp."

Romantic Conversationalist

The Law

1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2. Be nice to everyone...or I won't be nice...
3. NO DRAMA! VIOLATORS WILL BE RAPED~ Dishonor <3
4. No page stretching...I hate that and so does everyone else...
5. This thread be for Dishonor and Rogue...no other beggars...
6. When donating something please say so in the trade label so we can correctly credit donator
7. No quoting from first page..everyone will see it when they come to the thread...
8. Laws here much like in the real world can be changed, bent and amended as the law makers see fit...keep that in mind!

User Image

Those who have read the rules:
1. Rogue the Southernbelle
2. Dishonor
3. bangboomBam its me (or Gus! heart )
4. Azzy-licious
5.Vacuous Heart

User Image

Dangerous Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello.
I am Dishonor, and I am currently questing...
You'll see.

Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated, and would earn the donator my eternal love and admiration.
Plus a spot below on my Donator's list!
=D

User Image
1.74m / 4.8m

User Image11k / 116k
Tickets

Dishonor's Beloved Donators

HIGHEST DONATOR
Heart-y~
((Various names, I just call her Heart-y))
Grand Total = Too much to bloody count.
No, seriously. This girl has given me close to, in not exceeding 7 million in goods and pure.
I love you, Heart-y!!!
<333

Other(Equally loved <333) Donators
Pie! - 2 Damascus Armor, Musketeer Top, Other stuff. Shiiiiit of gold. <3
BS0D - 1,257,ooog + Ancient Katana + about 30 other items that I forgot to write down. <3
SickleMoonPrince - 2571g
Shoryu Sanjo - 1442g
Cho Yuriko - 3ooog
Rogue the Southernbelle - 3647 Tickets & 15,ooog
Ishikoridome - 1o,ooog
bohemian_wild_child - Helm of the Vikings
Mu-Mu the 2nd - 5ooog
An anonymous benefactor - Jan 2008 Letter
Naya Katsuya - 7oo,4oog
Geren Rylian - Long-Stem Black Rose
Jeiku Rommyu - 1o,ooog + Pistolera
wingless_angel_akira - Grunny
Anonymous - Gro-grain
Anonymous - Gimpi
Vivaldy - Holy $#17
Raxle - 3ooo3
Kirakey - White Bowler Hat
Yami Omega - 2oo,ooog

People I have Donated Too Since Thread Creation
Rogue the Southernbelle - 10k
Naya Katsuya - 10k
Azzy-Licious - 10k
Effy-kins - 10k
Khimmy_EV - 15k
Carlykin - 50k
Jeiku Rommyu - 50k

Anyways.
Bye.

User Image

This has been another nonsense post, brought to you by, Dishonorable Conduct Incorporated. Where our motto is, "My taint is spreading... Soon all shall be held within my grasp."

This be me...
I'm Rogue the Southernbelle...I'm the best and that is no lie...
Okay, so I may just be stretching the truth...a little...

Anywho...I am here so that some kindly Gaians will help me out..
I WANT EVERYTHING....nah, just kidding...I only want what I have posted here
Any help by means of donations of the actual item or gold is greatly appreciated

If you donate...and are feeling super generous give to both Dishonor and myself...
he was too kind in letting me join his quest thread ^^

This is what I am currently seeking... (February 2015)

Item List:
Lyndexer's Journal
Rainbow Jubilee
Silver Champagne Festive Top Hat
Silver Sprite
Ania's Wedding Gown

Thanks be to my donators:
MijnPrins 1,400 gold blaugh
PieLovinMan Dreamers Dust blaugh
Dishonor 10k blaugh
Azzy-licious 2,108 gold blaugh
Raxle 23,881 gold, Sven the Penguin and Superior Form blaugh
amanda_eccles Outlaw Wolf Pup, 20k and a bunch more stuff, too much to remember blaugh heart
La_Bella_Luna Elemental Hair blaugh
dajwa 950,000 gold. Thank you so much! blaugh
Lady Kariel Ania's Wedding Gown

Love y'all, peace out

Dangerous Friend

News & Updates

Latest News and Updates will be Bolded, so you can find it easier.

January 24 / 14 - It has been ten months since I updated this, and there are reasons for that. I am having problems in my personal life. Basically, just when I think things are looking up, everything crashes. So yeah. I am suspending my personal quest for the foreseeable future. I am still questing for the Winged Anklets, however I am not accepting donations. If you wish to donate, you can send your love, and gold/items, to Rogue the Southernbelle.
I am sorry for letting things drop this far, and I hope I will at least have time to come back and do more frequent updates in the near future. We shall see. Until then, Much love, many thanks, and a couple of overly friendly hugs for you all reading this.
~Dishonor

March 18 / 13 - So yeah. It's been a long time since I updated this. Rogue has been active all this time. Where as I have not. Lots of real life drama and stress have been keeping me from maintaining the status quo, as it were. But, thing are slowly looking better now. So hopefully within the next few weeks, I will be able to put a major dent into my quest objective. Here's hoping right?
Uhm.
Suggestions. PM me with suggestions on contests, Poll ideas, layout ideas, free graphics, anything that can help me revamp this place. I would really appreciate any and all input.
Thanks~!

February 07 / 12 - And We're Officially Back! Yay! ... No contests, though. I've got a huge headache, and just can't focus on anything like that. But that's alright. What's important is that we're back. Right? ..... Hello? ..... This thing on? ....

January 17 / 12 - We MAY be re-opening. Both Rogue and I have started to log into Gaia more often lately(More Rogue than I), so I think we can get this s**t back rolling. I'll have to discuss it with Rogue more when I have a chance. If we do reopen, never fear! there will be a contest. Or game. Or... something that will involve a price. I will think on that aswell.
-Dis

June 11, 11 - Back on Hiatus, unfortunately. Both Rogue and I (Dishonor) are too busy with work to log in regularly. So, seeing as this place is basically dead(We only have ONE person who visits us! <3 you Pie!) I, Dishonor, have decided to call an indefinite Hiatus. May, or May Not, return to this place. Depends on how work sceduling goes from hence forth. For now, I'm sorry to anyone who visited, or wanted to donate, cause I know you're all cool like that.
Peace out. And Much Love.
<3

March 22, 11 - Hiatus is gone. We are back in business! So to speak. Come on, Come All! And bring your wallets. ;P Updated News & Updates, obviously. My own questing post. And the Main Post.

March 12. 11 - Yeah, been awhile since I updated the Update post. ;P We're on Hiatus at the moment. Please forgive us. I'm rarely on Gaia anymore, and it seems like Rogue's been having some IrL issues with computers and such, so she can't get online much either. So for now. Hiatus.
Sorry again.
Much Love, and Much more Thanks from Dishonor and Rogue the Southernbelle

Jan. 15, 09 - Updates on Rogue's and my own Quests, please read appropriate posts.
Nov. 09, 08 - Added a new Affiliate to our L&A post. =3
Oct. 28th, 08 - Edited post 11. It now houses various cool quotes. Check 'em out!
Oct. 16th, 08 - Thread Creation Begins.

User Image

This has been another nonsense post, brought to you by, Dishonorable Conduct InCorporated. Where our motto is, "My taint is spreading... Soon all shall be held within my grasp."

This be the good and bad list...

Loved ones (white list):

PieLovinMan heart
Azzy-licious heart

Enemies (black list):

Dangerous Friend

User Image

Links to us.
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-r-d-joint-quest-thread/t.44290573/]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/unsungsamurai/Gaia/rd-banner-2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates & Other Cool Stuff

.:{Sugar Coated Dreams}:.

New Light On Rare Events

User Image

I'm going to play in photoshop or picasa...which ever I choose and make a cool thing for avi art...
that way it will only show one picture at a time but change out every time the page loads...
Just gotta give me time

Dangerous Friend

I want FREE avi art.
I dislike paying for art. Especially with the outrageous prices people are charging.
So, if you don't feel like giving me teh goldies/itemz, then feel free to gift me with some free art.

Now.
Since I change my avi on an almost daily basis, sometimes several times a day, feel free to save the below image, and use that.
Or just save my avi image.
Since they're both identical anyways.
xD

User Image

Avi Art Collected Since Thread Opening
[x]

User Image

Well, yeah I've seen it on my computer too,
But watching it in the iMax was so worth the drive

Dangerous Friend

QUOTES!!!

I'm going to post various quotes from within this thread here.
This idea came to me as someone complimented us on our usernames.
xD

remmiie
User Image
Damn, you got a spiffy name. (:
Dishonor and Rogue.
Especially Dishonor <-- <33

G'luck on your quest. ^___^

User Image

Yeah, if there isn't one close then its not worth it
I had to drive about an hour and half, but I was with a good friend and we enjoyed the mall...lol

Dangerous Friend

RESERVED~
User Image

User Image

Oh...no thats not worth it...I have a car...I actually have a Jeep and I lurve it!

I can't get that damn fish tank outta my sig... grrr!

Dangerous Friend

Jeeps are cool.
xDD
But I'd prefer an SUV, if anything.
Or a Lexus.
Or an Impala.
xDD
Nvm.

The option for it is in the aquarium itself. The thing that looks like a cog wheel I think.
=3

Last post. Time to edit the posts.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff