Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Yes, please! Thanks (; 1 100.0% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 378 379 380 > >> >>> »|

Eternal Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

0. Table of Contents
1. Announcements
2. Rules
3. Meet Lucevia !
4. Meet Laeril Barastl !
5. Meet Pikaskater !
6. Lucevia's Main Quest // Progress
7. Laeril's Main Quest // Progress
8. Pika's Main Quest // Progress
9. Future Quests
10. Completed Quests
11. Extra Things To Do
12. Links In/Links Out
13. Reserved
14. Reserved

Eternal Star

Key:
Major Announcements
Mini Announcements

[2013]
♥ Thread created 9/14/13 !
- LUCEVIA BOUGHT PRINCESS OF THE UNIVERSE!
Thanks to everyone who helped out! Now that I conquered the universe, time to conquer the world! Even though it's supposed to be the other way around eve
Check my donators list to see who I owe the achievement of this item to <3

♥ Thread becomes joint quest thread 11/3/13 !
- Welcome LAERIL BARASTL <3 Good to have you!
- LAERIL COMPLETES ONE DREAM AVATAR 11/20/13 congrats to you ;D
- LUCEVIA COMPLETES ONE DREAM AVATAR 11/21/13 thanks to everyone who helped <3
- LAERIL COMPLETES 2 MORE DREAM AVATARS 11/24/13

♥ Thread welcomes a third person! 12/8/13 !
- Welcome OAKYDEER! <3 Let's be good friends from now on!

♥ Thread has no more space! 12/17/13 !
- Welcome PIKASKATER ! <3 We're so full now *n*
- LUCEVIA USES A LOT OF MONEY. DAMMIT LUCE.
- LUCEVIA also completes one more avatar! YAY LUCE! 1/1/14
- LAERIL BARASTL completes one more avatar! 12/25/13

[2014]
♥ Questing is back on track!
- LUCEVIA completes another avatar! Finally! 3/29/14
- LAERIL BARASTL completes her 6th dream avatar! 3/30/14
- PIKASKATER bombards Luce with a ton of achieved dreams! 3/30/14
- LAERIL BARASTL completes one more! 3/31/14
- LUCEVIA cheats and completes her 4th! xD 3/31/14

♥ Due to inactivity, we bid OAKYDEER a sad farewell! :c
Hope you can come back Oaky ;u;

♥ Questing is on a roll!
- LUCEVIA completes an avatar without cheating! 4/11/13 [no tektek available yet because the items aren't there D:

♥ Actually, I lied before.. questing is NOW on a roll xD
- LAERIL BARASTL completes two more avatars <3 almost a solid 10 ! 5/11/14
- LUCEVIA completes another avatar by accident?! (I had no idea I had all the items til I looked it over, lol) 5/12/14
- LUCEVIA completes the biggest quest of her life 5/13/14

♥ Well, we did a lot before inflation hit...
- LAERIL BARASTL completes her tenth avatar!! Now to start the biggest quest of her life! [lemme go find the date]

Eternal Star

I'm not a very big 'Rules' person so this section will be very short.

1. Follow Gaia ToS
2. Be respectful and kind to everyone.
3. Please do not quote anything on the first page! (I know what it says, don't worry cx)
4. I reserve the right to alter these rules as I see fit if such an occasion occurs.

Now onto the more fun stuff! cool

Eternal Star

♔ Hello everyone! ♔
Sorry for the simple layout; working on spicing it up!
User Image
User Image

Basic Overview:
I am Lucevia, but you can call me Cas or Luce if you'd like. I joined Gaia a long while back, but never really got started until about half a year ago. I am 16 years old and have rekindled my childhood passion for princesses!

More About Me:
I was born on February 10th, 16 years ago <: I currently attend Brooklyn Technical High School (in Brooklyn, lol) as a Junior with Social Science Research as my major. I live with my family and have 2 younger siblings and a cat named Cow.

My hobbies include avatar sites (Gaia), drawing, writing, reading, watching anime, playing MMORPGs. Those are pretty much the basics considering I take two AP courses and seldom have time for anything anymore :c
If you like the same things I do, chat me? heart

I enjoy meeting new people though I must admit I'sometimes forget if I responded or not. (I'm that jerk who mentally responds in my head but actually didn't in real life. q-q) Just quote me again if I don't respond; I promise I won't leave you intentionally!

- - -
Art by:
♥ Kitty #2 from TinierMe <3
Would you like your art here? PM me and we can arrange something ^-^

Eternal Star

User Image
♔ Basic Overview:
I am Laeril Barastl, I've been here since back in.. Good heavens too long, I like to play zOMG! and tektek as something to pass the time with. I have been on and off but, I would like to stay here and make new, more exciting friends.

♔ More About Me:
I'm currently 17 years old, turning 18 this coming December 13th and I'm looking forward to graduating high school; furthering my education to go to college. Becoming a novelist or journalist is currently my ideal career options. My plans are to major in Communication and minor in Journalism. I have a younger brother, and we have 4 cats that still remain here at home lively, full of love and energy. I love to be generous and return the favor how I see fit or can do.

My hobbies consists of singing, listening to music, and playing games (especially computer). I have also picked up a habit for writing poetry and currently working in progress of a story I hope to complete. I'm a huge anime fan and can watch many in one day, though I don't really have interest much in the manga even though both differ. I have a YouTube channel though I've been very lazy about it, with many requests to do certain things. ._.

I'm literately a chatterbox and will continuously talk about random or pointless things just to make conversation. I have a weird sense of humor but, I can tell you, you'll always have me laughing about something. I'm also constantly playing or doing something as I'm a multi-tasker and cannot help my addictions to play everything and do everything at once.

- - -
Art by:
♥ cittencitty

Eternal Star

User Image
Basic Overview:
My name is Pikaskater. I've been here since 2012. I like to draw. ALOT. I like talking to people so don't be shy / v

More About Me:
I'm 16 years young, born in Brooklyn, New York. I stayed there until I became 14, where I decided that living there was too much for me. I live with my mom now on the border Norcross and Doraville, Georgia. We have alot of fun here.

I love drawing, as mentioned before. I doodle everywhere, especially in class. Other than drawing, I love electronics. I have 2 laptops, a desktop, a kindle and my 3ds to keep me entertained. ( But I still get bored LOL ; )

I'm terrified of trains. But I love them at the same time huehue

I'm actually pretty lazy when it comes to work but I do like helping people. I can't do one thing, I have to do more than one at once. I guess that makes me a multitasker eheeh...;;

- - -
Art by:
♥ Luna-kitty89 from deviantART

Eternal Star

& progress ♥

Current Funds:
6Ob // LMP Sweet Rosette

Things I'm Doing to Reach My Goal:
for the curious if you want to see what I'm up to <3
trying to play the market
♥ saving up G-Cash from the Daily Treat!
82/1000 updated daily <3
♥ Booty Grab, at least 10k a day.
♥ drawing for donations/practice
♥ eventually open up a shop one day!

Donors, Tippers, and Milestones:
Thanks to these guys for taking the time to check my thread and give a little something!
Anything and everything will be appreciated, even if it's junk, a tip, or just keeping me company! heart

- Donations received prior to the making of this thread
Queen CT for 11 items + 55 tokens, thank you! 3nodding
items received from her:
Warm Sporty Starter Sneakers, Warm Dress Started Shoes, Citrus Snug Layered Tees, Citrus Snug Balloon Skirt, Citrus Snug Slip-On Sneakers, Citrus Snug Lacy Leggings, Red Octopus (on my head), Green Octopus (on my head), Warm Started Table, Warm Starter Bed, Warm Starter Plant

- - -

Anonymous for Sleepy Village! Thank you so much, it's adorable and I love it :'3 I actually wasn't expecting it so quickly though, aha. whee
♔ ☐ DREAM ITEM GIFTED: Red Woven One Piece Swimsuit by r a i n i i_d a i s! Thanks a ton! heart I was going to get it last since it was one of the less expensive items, but you took care of it for me <': Thanks again, I appreciate it so much!
Pirate Moonshine for tipping twice!. Thanks! Let's hope I don't spend it on something emotion_facepalm
Dark Reverie for tipping! Thank you~ that makes me 50gg in tips emotion_kirakira
Viola Eade for tipping three times! That's 75gg there, thanks! 4laugh
♔ ✔ Dr4g0n St4rr for 10,655gg + 2 tips! Thank you so much ;w; omg. heart
E r i r e e n for tipping twice! Thanks so much c: I don't even know how much I am in tips now, lol.
Evente for tipping! Thanks so much *w* I think I'm near 100gg now. c:
♔ ✔ Pikaskater for 110k! Thank you *sobs* You're too kind! <33
Anonymous for Louie's Crew ! Wow, thanks so much ;w; I wish I knew who you were so I could draw you D'; heart
sullivanrocks for Starter Adventure Time Princess Bubblegum Long Tee, Neutral Starter Glam Girl Dress, Cool Starter Rocker Girl Top (Teal), Neutral Starter Rocker Girl Top (Black) and 643 gg ! Thanks <:
Anonymous for Neutral Female Goth Starter Shirt! Thank you! I think this layers very well with a bunch of my outfits ^^
GGG (charity guild) for 25k, Ruby Butterfly Terrycloth Tube-Top, Solar Hairpin, Skittles Crazy Cores Necklace! Thank you so much!! heart

BOUGHT!!!: Princess of the Universe ;; THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME GET THIS FAR! It's time to go for the next item! *w*

DREAM ITEM GIFTED: Edo Ukiyoe by Seo Chan Ji ! THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is one of the more important items of my Flame Priestess avi so I'm so happy you got it for me ;w; You're too kind! heart
Eden Washburn for 10k! Thank you sooo much ;w; <3
Pikaskater for 70k! AGAIN. OH MY GOODNESS. It's going to be my life's ambition to repay your kindness, Pika T-T
TattedCashRoger53 for 1mil! Holy crap, this was amazingly generous ;_; thank you sooo much I think I'm tearing up QnQ THANK YOU AGAIN! heart
Arturo Savinni for Margravine of Autumn!! Wow, this is a really pretty item ;w; Thank you so much!!
An Anonymous Benefactor (from the GGG Guild?! OwO) for Silver Locket. Thanks! I love lockets a lot so this is perfect for me xD <3
An Anonymous Benefactor (from the GGG Guild?! OwO) for Midnight Gothic Bat Corset. Wow, thanks again ;_; I feel bad since I'm not all that active in the guild *sob*
MiniLollpop for tipping thrice! Thanks 8D I think I'm getting close to 525gg in tips <3
VirSapitQuiPaucaLoquitur for 5,000,000 gold!! (RNG Prize). Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the opportunity! *n* heart
Dy Onna for 50k!! (Trivia Prize). Thanks! <333
Mista Pickles / GE Charity for 25k! Thank you heart
Alice1O1 for 1mil! omg, thank youuu ;_; this is really amazingly generous I can't thank you enough ;w; heart
shinystarburst for 20k, Gravypuff the Turkey Plush, Holiday Bunker, and Dark Star <333 thanks so much oh my goodness T^T <333
Santa Anon 1 for.. Spirited 2k6 Gloves! Thanks! Just in time for Christmas<3
sweetkittycupcake for tipping once! Thanks! cool
An Anonymous Benefactor (from the Project: Make a Wish Guild?!) for... Crimson Violinist!! Thanks sooo much omggg <33
CrimsonBells for...Energetic Plantimal !! Thanks soo much, omg, it's AWESOME!!
Dr4g0n St4rr for Fallen Wish!!! OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU THANK YOU ;w;
Santa Anon 2 for.. Astra-108: Pink Winking Doki Doki Eyes!! Oh God, this is so cute!! THANK YOU!!
Sunshine Charity for Thank You Letter For March 2007!! Wow, this is pretty cool! Thank you <33
MrSandyClaus/ Dy Onna for Flynn's Booty!! omg I never thought I'd be happy seeing this item but I am! xD Thank you!!!
Pikaskater for Flynn's Booty! xD Thanks again! I actually believed that I would never appreciate this gold generator but I am.. again x)
Oakydeer for Brother of Virtue!! omg, this item was one of my favorites!! THANK YOU!
DREAM ITEMS GIFTED: Daughter of Snows 3rd Gen., King of Life, and Swan Song by Anonymous Benefactor??? oh my goodness, I almost died of happiness, THANK YOU! I'm so much closer to my goal now I could just die crying Thank you again!
DREAM ITEMS GIFTED: Empress Cotton, The Red Rabbit from.. Laeril Barastl!! omfgjkdsaghdjff thank you so much I'm tearing up crying
Y o o n i q u e_555 for Energetic Plantimal! thanks so much! It's adorbs
Cupcake Lounge for Heart Shaped Box of Sweets~ happy v-day to you too! ^^
KinderSenpai for Labu Necklace! Wow, it's such an adorbs pendant <3 thank you!
Anonymous Benefactor??? fooor Romance Pendant! Thanks, Cute Little Whale Anon!
Anonymous Benefactor??? for Astra-45: Glass Rose Wings!! It's so beautiful, thank you ♥
KinderSenpai for Junior Gumshoe!! Wow, it cuuute! Thank you so much heart
An Anonymous Benefactor (from the Project: Make a Wish Guild?!) for February 2014 Monthly Collectible Letter!!! [contest prize] thank youuu I've always wanted one ! ^^ <33
Kloob (from the Project: Make a Wish Guild) for Red Devil Mini Wings!! [contest prize] thank youuu <3 I love these wings a lot! ♥
An Anonymous Benefactor (from the Project: Make a Wish Guild?!) for Glacemella! Thanks for granting my wish <33 I really love this item ^-^
Anonymous Benefactor??? fooor Pink Lace Heart Mood Bubble!! Thanks, Anon! I love these so much; they go with all my pink avatars heart
DREAM ITEMS GIFTED: Her Pillaging Majesty from Laeril Barastl! Thank youuu <3 now I'm only 1 item away from completing that avatar <3
Mewnu for 100k + 3x tips!! Thank you <3 It's really kind of you and now I'm 1 step closer to achieving my goal!
KinderSenpai for Comet Candy! omg it's so cute and colorful and I just love it! 4laugh Thank you!
DREAM ITEMS GIFTED: Brennivin's Belt + Red Devil Tail from Lament Scarlet_ ! Thank you so much omg <3
Princess Aurelia for Peachy Scarf! I love it, thank you ♥ Pink is (one of) my favorite color(s) too!
angel allure for 25m !! oh goodness I'm still reeling in shock happiness idk??? thank you so so so much ;u; heart
Ryanzor for 50m ! I think I did fall of my chair but I can't remember because I'm still really happy about this donation ;u; thank you soooo much I can't express my gratitude enough!!
Anonymous Benefactor for Ship's Last Stand!!! Thank you sooooooOOoOo much! ^-^ ♥♥
Jurassic Acid for 10m!! [contest prize] Thanks so much omg I am getting closer and closer to my goal everyday c':
Anonymous Benefactor foooor... SDPlus #190 Auspice !! He is so cute omg XD Thanks! <3
Anonymous Benefactor for Pink Carnation - Red Bouquet ! Thanks ^-^ It's a great addition to my red avis!
Crazy Anon for Keiko's Cake 2nd Gen. !! omfg thanks so much!! I'm so happy ;_;
Anonymous Benefactor for Chapeau Demonique! I think I have the matching tail for this xD Thanks! It's really really cute and I love it <3
(TGWF CFO) The Gaia Wish Foundation for a Shining Star Donation consisting of Shy Gardener + Sainte Ciel: Storge! Wow, thanks so much ^-^ ! ♥♥
Easter Bunny Anon for Peach Dander Bunny Ears!! They are so cute, thank you!!
Tita-tan for Counterfeit Bride!! *dead* Thank you soso much I can't right now I THINK I CRIED A LITTLE thank you ;-;
Anonymous Benefactor for Erebus' Moon!! Thank you! I love it so much ;w; it's so cute!!
Pikaskater for SDPlus #062 T-bone, SDPlus #188 Mabrook, SDPlus #050 Flynn, SDPlus #277 Dahlia, Planet X, Princess Manner, Pepper the Cat, [Animal] North Kitten Star! oh wow, thanks so much! ;u; I love all of these items <3 thanks again for your kindness ;u;
Caramel Kisses for 10m! Thank you! I'm slowly getting to my goal ^_^
The Asian Anon for.. Little Lucie 3rd Gen.!! I LOVE the Lucie items omg I'm dying save me hgaahhgdshfg. Thank you soso much ;u; I appreciate this a lot!
FaeryWish for Vocaltude!! I can now look like Len xD sort of. Thanks again! [gift the person above you thread]
blusum for Prince Pachouli !! It's so cute, I love it! ♥ [gift the person above you thread]
I Cast Aside for Vocaltude! Again xD Thank youuu! It's really an awesome item <: [gift the person above you thread]
Zweetdevil for Couture Bride!! Thank you <3 [gift the person above you thread]
Angels_With_Pistols for Fiametta! I was really looking for this, thank you!! [gift the person above you thread]
Aya und Wolf for Aye Aye Lassie, Astra-14: Sakura Breeze, Peppy Mint, Prince Dashing, Stellar Wish, Lady Sybil's Lace, Princess Manner!! Wow, thank you so much ;_; this is really generous of you!
MotivatedFatAss for 250k! Thank you! <3 I'm getting closer to my goal!!
Tita-tan for Blushing Light Charmer! I remember when this was 30m and completely unaffordable for me xD Thank you!! I love it ♥
Kindersenpai for Ribbon Candy, White Rabbit Nurse, and Primrose Path!! These are all wishlisted ;___; thank you!! Even though it's YOUR birthday.. ;u; Senpai I luv u
Kindersenpai (again) for Galactic Cadet!!!! Thanks so much omg I've always wanted this item and it goes towards my Pirate Princess avi, thank you!!
Lament Scarlet_ for Ornith Schoolboy! Thanks~ I don't even remember wishlisting it but I did as soon as I saw it xD It's wonderful and I love it, thank you again!
haniibanii-chan for Twilight Star Sister!! Also don't remember wishlisting it but totally reminded when I saw it! Thanks again, I really love this item <33
Fighting Fair for Twisted Sweet Apple!! Thank youu it's so cute and I always wanted it! [GTPAY]
mimi_rotuka for Kallida Kumiho! omg this item is perfect, thank you!! I love it! [GTPAY]
c o r ii m o n for Fergus the Scottish Terrier, Staff of the Angels!! I died when I opened the gift D: Thanks so much omg no words can express the depth of my gratitude! [GTPAY]
POPTAG for Silkrose Stroll!! Wishlisted this and I'm so glad you got it for me! Thank you very much! [GTPAY]
Anonymous Benefactor for Eremiel's Wings!!! I love these wings a LOT so thanks so much TnT
Alenthia Sin for 1,268,639 gold! Thanks!! I'm now getting closer to my goal xD [GTPAY]
zoe_storm for Princess Estelle, Artificial Love Song! Thank youuu <3 I love them both a lot <3 [GTPAY]
Anonymous Benefactor (I think I know who you are !! I dooo xD) for Silkrose Stroll! Again! Nothing wrong with doubles, now I can look even better >:3 thanks! I'm really happy you got this for me <3
the purple mew for Lovely Lovely Lady! Thank you! I actually wanted this when I was a noob on gaia xD ♥ [GTPAY]
Anonymous Benefactor for Divine Deity! Another wishlist item <3 thank you!! It's so pretty, hehe
E n v i o u s Covet for La Mort Rouge! It was a wl item and I really wanted it when it came out so thank you <33 I love it so much!! [GTPAY]
ToumeiShoujo for Peachy Scarf! Thanks! It's such a cute color and I always loved these scarves <3 [GTPAY]
Alenthia Sin for 4m! Thank you again! I'm slowly making it to my goal, haha! [GTPAY]
SkylexBattosai for Hatofowl ! Thanks, it's really cute ♥ [GTPAY]
assbakas for Jaguar's Curse!! Thanks, now I can cosplay Lucci from OP xDD It's a great item tho, so thanks again! [GTPAY]
BittenbytheShewolf for Neapolitan Pandalita!! Wishlisted it, thank you!! It's really cute and I love it ♥ [GTPAY]
POPTAG for Sprig Scarf! I loove these scarves, thanks again <33 [GTPAY]
Remanoir for White Collar Nurse, Nichigatsu Kendama! Thank youuu, I love both items sooo much <3 [GTPAY]
-Lady Alaina- for Ritzy Dame!! Another wl item <3 thanks so much, I was really looking to get it! [GTPAY]
Chink4Life for Golden Aviation! You actually didn't have to gift me, but thanks! I love this item a lot<3 [GTPAY]
xNiMMY for Briar Rose Fable!!! omGGDFGD I'm dying!! thank you so much omg I reallyreally wanted it but it was so out of my price range ;_; thank you!! [GTPAY]
Hella Cool Dad for [Animal] Sukumizu! Thank you for wl item!! Now I'm finally getting my animal wardrobe going xD [GTPAY]
Lloyd1684 for Onyx and Ivory Trapeze! Thanks, I remembering eyeing it when I was a noob, lol ♥ [GTPAY]
DorkableAznx3 for Medieval King of Squid!! Haha, this item sounds so funny but it's awesome! Thanks ^-^ [GTPAY]
Fighting Fair for Crystalline Velvetine!! another wishlist item, thank you!! I love it so much ;_; <333 [GTPAY]
kiyowo for Bunny Brigade! Thanks! It's so cute and I love bunnies so yeah xD heart [GTPAY]
Adorkablejen for Shrill Shirley!!! WL item and quest item!! thank you so much I absolutely love this item and really wanted to get it omg ♥♥ [GTPAY]
KF-iiJahgurl for Verdant Jungle Slinky Split Dress! Thanks, more green for my wardrobe is a good thing! It's an unappreciated color xD <3 [GTPAY]
A Blessing in Disguise for Angora's Soft Side! Thank you! your message was really cute too <3 [GTPAY]
lRagdoll for Rad Dog Leash! Thank youu! <3 [GTPAY]
Ms. Anon for Astra: Question Emote (4) Thanks! These emotes are really cute, lol.
Bonzly for Kimi's Cool Bashful Braids! Thank youuu!! I love them so much <333
Laeril Barastl for Divinity Court Veronique!! Thanks, I love them so much <3 I love this entire set, lol. Thank you again!!!
DREAM ITEMS GIFTED: Tita-tan for Divided Stars and Rosamund's Passion!!!!! Thank you so much, you're so kind to me ^o^
sinonyx for Time and Space, Barph, Kaya the Cat, Daughter of Snows, Chest Core, Doggy Courier Bag, Woody, Wolf Snatcher Hoodie, Sunset Spirit, Easter 2k14 Basket of Grunnies, Hermann the Frog, Astra: Glimmering Aurora!! Thank you <3 I hope you'll find what you're looking for outside of Gaia!
Laeril Barastl for Mikola and Urban Bounce! (II A k a l e i II) I love these items a lot, thank you (:
Rea Nez Bit for Seven Day Love!! Thank you, this item is one of my favorites <333
Laeril Barastl for Beta Centauri and Cutie Animalie! Thanks you qt <3

Eternal Star

and progress ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item List:
Aria Dannata
Zodiacal
Wendy's Memories
SDPlus #036 Ian
Madoka Magica: Madoka Kaname
Madoka Magica: Sayaka Miki

Current Funds:
4.3b

Lovely Avatar Collection for New Highs!
Achieved: 4/10

Donators, Tippers, and Milestones:
♥ lucyinthesky64 (1k)
♥ lulle313 (Pansy Twin Ribbons)
♥ GuineaCat12 (5k)
♥ TattedCashRoger53 (1000k) heart
♥ SnowAngelSenri (Fragrant Heartbeat, Scenic Tea Part, Lavender Sonata, Song of Amour) heart
♥ Alice1O1 (1000k) heart
♥ The Poor Anon (White Delight) heart
♥ Oakydeer (Ruby Oberon Crown) heart
♥ Madame Hummingbird (2000k) heart
♥ Leaf_Cap (12.5k)
♥ Dy Onna (100k) [Trivia Prize]
♥ IIxR e dxII (35k)
♥ Lucevia (too much, lol: latest - Casual Autumn) heart
♥ Kloob / Mr. Wishmaker from the Project: Make a Wish guild (Star Pointer)
♥ angel allure (Apprentice Charm) heart
♥ TGWF CFO, The Gaia Wish Foundation (Yorick's Curse, Daughter of the Snows) heart
♥ The Asian Anon (Reve Roullie 11th gen.) heart
♥ Lament Scarlet_ (Shy Gardener, Alruna's Rose 14th Gen.) heart
♥ Robotic FapFapFapFap (100m) heart
♥ Ophelias Bathwater (Pastel Sweetie) heart
♥ Elizha (Vocaltune)
♥ Godsanity (Bingo the Border Collie)
♥ devising (Future Investigation)
♥ MotivatedFatAss (250k)
♥ XxBluiexX (25m) heart
♥ SugarPlumSenri (100m) heart
♥ Madame Hummingbird (100m) heart
♥ Xx Prince-Endymion xX (Sunset Siren) heart
♥ iDumDum (Sweetheart Admirer) heart
♥ Pea Key (Pink Dragoness)
♥ MoldyMuffin S a n g o (Inconsolable Hunger, AWOLF Stealth) heart
♥ Mokoni (Pink Konpeito, Doe-Eyed Darling, Lulling Lucie, Highwire Amaryllis) heart
♥ Lament Scarlet_ (Polar Ice Sea)
♥ Fading Sketch (Trickster's Gimmick)
♥ Sixx Sky (Love Fox)
♥ RoseColouredPetal (Herbalist Lavenda)
♥ Coco Raquel v2 (SDPlus #177 Inspector)
♥ Risika-chan (Frosty Kisses, Future Assassin, Tsuki the Moon Rabbit, Graffiti Dynamic)
♥ vv0w (Artemis) heart
♥ Fruit Topping (500m) heart
♥ Meimetsu (La Belle Chanteuse) heart
♥ Rea Nez Bit (3.5b) heart
♥ II A k a l e i II (F's Sketchbook, Mikola x3) heart
♥ Meiraii (200m)

Eternal Star

and progress :3

Total Value: 116,209,898,999 Gold
After Exclusions: 100,000,000,000 Gold

Item List:

Anything crossed out is what I already own!

Current Funds:
3.5b

Donors, Tippers, Milestones
Lucevia - 50m
angel allure - 25m
The Asian Anon - Case of Pietro
Rez Nea Bit - 3.5b

Eternal Star

A section for all the things we want in our Gaia lifetimes <3

Lucevia Wants...
...to be princess of everything she can make an avatar for ! c:<

Prepare thyself.

In the process of remaking all of them!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥
Laeril Wants...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥
Pika Wants...
User Image
Butterfly Punch

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Beyond Black, Blue, Lavender

User Image
Big Sister

Eternal Star

Lucevia:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laeril Barastl:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* avatar has been modified with a new item that is not yet available on tektek (appears to the right of avatar in question)

Pikaskater: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eternal Star

♔ First poster on every 10th page gets 10k
Easy-peasy, right? Hit and runs are ok, don't worry.
Also, remind me if you win, I forget sometimes.

♔ TekTeks from Laeril !
Like I mention before I do tekteking for a living, I'm good at what I do and love to play with different color schemes and items. Having trouble with finding that ideal next avatar for yourself? Have no fear! I can give you my services for free of charge! Though tips of any sort are always appreciated and noted for. I can do a lot different themes like cute/dark,scary,gothic,dark/light colors. I can do a balance colored schemed 2 or 3, I have not really tried more than that. Small price ranges might be complicated to work with depending on how low; however, it is not that difficult. Higher price ranges,happens to be easy to do because, it's easy to cover everything you want within the range.

I cannot do male avatars too well but, I certainly make good tries. All in all, you give me price, base, theme, color scheme, you can have a brand new avatar right there by yours truly.

Order Form:
[color=darkblue][b][size=16]Username:
Hair/Hairstyle:
Eyes:
Skin:
Theme:
Colors:
Price limit:
Wanted/Unwanted Items:
Other Informaton:
Tip? Y/N,If yes how much?: [/color][/b][/size]

Laeril's Banners ♥
If people need a "banner" of sorts for their forum so they can use it in their signature, I just need name, colors, pictures if there's any and tell me what the words should say and the link to the forum. I could easily make simple ones like that for others as a service of mine. It's not really that complicated to do if you want it simplistic like what's in my signature.

♔ Have more ideas? Let Lucevia know!

These event-thingies are subject to change according to our schedule so check here often!

Eternal Star

Links In

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/road-to-royalty-win-earn-art/t.87961619_1/][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2upckyu.gif[/IMG][/url]

Links Out
List of Dreamy Charities heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Other Roads to Other Places 4laugh
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wanna be on here? Let me know!

Also, thanks for coming in here to check things out!!
I really appreciate you just reading what we typed <':
Feel free to stay and chat!
it gets lonely by ourselves sometimes

Eternal Star

RESERVED! gaia_crown

Eternal Star

And now we're...
OPEN! gaia_crown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff