Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this helpful?

Yes! 0.72299651567944 72.3% [ 415 ]
Not really, but thanks for the poll. 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 42 ]
Merry Christmas! 0.20383275261324 20.4% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 574 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 > >>

I bump from here too! (magic a la mule! blaugh )

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
All Newb Charity
I bump from here too! (magic a la mule! blaugh )
It's nice to be loved! heart
I am actually impressed with how well it has been going. Hardest thing is (as you say) to get the word to the very newbies who need it!

I am dismayed at the number who quit and refuse to read or follow directions. So many seem to want to get something for doing nothing and then are not even grateful--this attitde that they are entitled to gifts amazes and confounds me personally. Where does that come from???
And another good bump! mrgreen

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
All Newb Charity
I am actually impressed with how well it has been going. Hardest thing is (as you say) to get the word to the very newbies who need it!

I am dismayed at the number who quit and refuse to read or follow directions. So many seem to want to get something for doing nothing and then are not even grateful--this attitde that they are entitled to gifts amazes and confounds me personally. Where does that come from???
Well, probably partly from me. I have centuries of just such a reputation I'm afraid. blaugh
THE Santa Claus
All Newb Charity

Well, probably partly from me. I have centuries of just such a reputation I'm afraid. blaugh

Staying good for the whole year? That is nothing? Remembering to treat others as you want to be treated and trying to offer help out of the goodness of your heart not for reward? Somehow, that is not "nothing" in my book!

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
magicheide
THE Santa Claus
All Newb Charity

Staying good for the whole year? That is nothing? Remembering to treat others as you want to be treated and trying to offer help out of the goodness of your heart not for reward? Somehow, that is not "nothing" in my book!
No, but I have a reputation for giving without expecting anything in return (other than "thanks" wink , so if they can get things from me for nothing, they can get everything else from everywhere else for nothing, too. And I'm afraid I have had that reputation for centuries.
Funny, for centuries I have thought that Santa was *special* that selfless giving hardly ever happened with anyone else!
(there I go admitting my age again!) mrgreen

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
magicheide
Funny, for centuries I have thought that Santa was *special* that selfless giving hardly ever happened with anyone else!
(there I go admitting my age again!) mrgreen
I've always thought you're pretty special, too! heart
Well we need to keep this page up there so people can read it so....

Bump again! biggrin
Bumping it some more! 3nodding heart biggrin

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Another hopeful bump. xd
Although I have had my charity up for sometime, I read your thread on how to start a new charity. I found that it made me think about being a bit more organized and descriptive in the places that lack those qualities! ^_^ I thank for you putting this thread up!

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
AngelSunami
Although I have had my charity up for sometime, I read your thread on how to start a new charity. I found that it made me think about being a bit more organized and descriptive in the places that lack those qualities! ^_^ I thank for you putting this thread up!
Thank you so much for letting me know this thread has been of help to you! heart Good luck!
AngelSunami

That's great!

• Le-Charity-Whore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas