Merry Christmas! 0.20383275261324 20.4% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 574 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
You two have just made my day! So it was a good idea after all! I am so glad! Good luck on your new charities. 3nodding biggrin heart
Maybe this is a day late and a dollar short, but perhaps you can that new or potential charity owners could ask questions here in this thread? I know Ari has been asking people to look over hers and working on tweaking it even more.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
magicheide
Maybe this is a day late and a dollar short, but perhaps you can that new or potential charity owners could ask questions here in this thread? I know Ari has been asking people to look over hers and working on tweaking it even more.
I thought of that, too. How could I make this more accessible?
Post 6: Helpful Gaians

If you have a question, feel free to post it in this thread and we'll try to answer it helpfully. Or you can send a PM to a person linked below. Please do not PM these nice folks to ask for donations. They are only here to help answer questions.

If you would like to field questions from people just starting out as charity owners via PMs, let me know and I'll include your name and a link to your profile here.

Le-Charity-Whore

THE Santa Claus

^^ Yay for helping people.

• Le-Charity-Whore
this thread not sticky?

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
[Wynnter]
this thread not sticky?
No, but it is linked in THE List of Charities sticky, at the beginning of the post for Young Charities and at the end of the post for Other Links of Interest. And of course, you are welcome to subscribe to it, though I am reluctant to do that to many threads as long as I can't unsubscribe. xd
Santa-
I keep getting lots of compliments on how organized and well done my charity is--and it seems to be working well, too! You know that is thanks to you. I *knew* you were the right person to ask about how to do this! Hugg! 3nodding heart

~Ari

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
All Newb Charity
Santa-
I keep getting lots of compliments on how organized and well done my charity is--and it seems to be working well, too! You know that is thanks to you. I *knew* you were the right person to ask about how to do this! Hugg! 3nodding heart

~Ari
I'm so happy for you. And a lot of credit goes to your mother (she's always been my right hand where you're concerned), too! heart
Wow~ Thanks! I will take credit when I can get it--too often it is criticism I hear! 4laugh

Magical Believer

5,075 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Congratulations! You have found NSTG Egg # 31 with the code word: MARTIN !
I bump too! heart

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Thank you for your bumps!
Sure! If they don't sticky this--how else can we bring it to people's attention????

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
magicheide
Sure! If they don't sticky this--how else can we bring it to people's attention????
Good point!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces