Not really, but thanks for the poll. 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 42 ]
Merry Christmas! 0.20383275261324 20.4% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 574 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >

thank you so much, Santa. this is very helpful smile
~bookmarks~

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Hey Santa - even tho I don't believe in you, I appreciate the helpfulness smile Hope you and my Hanukkah fairy get along!
mrgreen
i guess the santa on gaia is really helpful ^^
¡™£¢∞§¶• but for my computer it eneded up differnet then what you said XP

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
Thanks, Santa. You are wonderful!

Questionable Humorist

User Image User Image User Image

This is very helpful. Thank you!

I think your right santa a mule would make it alot easier to managa charity funds smile

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Hi! This thread has been a great help to me, so thanks.

I do have a few questions though.

I would like to set up a chairity for those questing tickets(mainly) and other game item quests.

I would have a form to fill out where you must provide a quest thread at least 2 weeks old that us regularly bumped by the creator (at least 2x a week or so), Amount you have/need username ect.

I will choose who gets filled first based on how active they are as a user and how active their quest thread is.

I would also host a lotto where slots are bought with tickets or tokens.
In the beginning, I would give out a free slot to whoever puts a banner of mine in their sig.
The lotto item would be something like....the Wed to darkness or Cloud because they are very popular. They're both about 130k so I would have about 45k slots... each costing 1 ticket, limit 500 slots per participant. I value the tickets at 3g each.

Do you think that that is too small a limit per person, to great? Should I not use an item so expensive? I am afraid that a lotto with so many slots will take forever to fill, and that will deter participants.

I do not plan on using such vocabulary in the thread. >< lol

I have set up a few events online like raffles ect, but I am afraid that I wont get enough traffic in the Chairities/quests forum to make a raffle successful.

Besides this, I dont know how many people are questing for tickets and game items, other than those making gold off the items at the exchange.

I will start setting this up, but I will not open it until I get some feedback.... Also, do you think that the raffle will supply the tickets I need? I think I should figure out a way to hire people for playing slots for me... perhaps free avi art. (see my profile, the art isnt bad at all, maybe it will be a good enough incentive) Maybe... 1 freebie bust for every 500 tokens you play, and I will supply the tokens. Maybe it ought to be every 200 tickets b/c some could not donate all the tickets..but then th deters donations.... hm. any thoughts?

Thank you all!!! I will reserve my posts now. .... biggrin

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
well, I've set up.

link in sig. smile

Inquisitive Glitch

13,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Thank you for your help, Santa.

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Added. Thanks!

Tiny Girl

I love you, Santa. (:

17,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Thanks for the information, Santa! It's very helpful!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff