< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
magicheide
THE Santa Claus
Wonderful ideas! I'm so glad the Gaian Giving Community is taking such an interest in helping our newest members. I've added the idea about shops (no artistic talent on my end means I just didn't even think about that), thanks. As for slots, I'm not sure the payoff is reliable enough to be used as a way to earn gold. And I added the link to fishing, too.

Love to you all! heart heart heart

Santa,
As an odds person I gambled and kept a record of the payoff ratio and it is over 80% (84.7%) but while that is better than Vegas, it is a better way to loose gold in the long run.
If I understand you that means for every 100g one bets they are likely to get 84g or 85g in winnings. This does not seem like a good investment to me. I suspected it might not be a good way to earn gold, which is why I didn't add it to that post. Thanks for verifying it for me. Sorry about your lost gold. Hope you had fun losing it. xd

<3

• Le-Charity-Whore

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Le-Charity-Whore

We luff the love <3 XD

Oh and if you want I'll help you answer questions about charities...I've worked at a lot and owned a few. whee

• Le-Charity-Whore
[/ize]
Would you like me to list you linked to your profile so folks can PM you? You've already been a tremendous help to me! Thank you! heart

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bump for a very sweet idea!
I asked a couple people about the feasibility of stickyness for this thread. As you know, it is a process not an event! biggrin
THE Santa Claus
Le-Charity-Whore

We luff the love <3 XD

Oh and if you want I'll help you answer questions about charities...I've worked at a lot and owned a few. whee

• Le-Charity-Whore
Would you like me to list you linked to your profile so folks can PM you? You've already been a tremendous help to me! Thank you! heart

Of course, I'd like that. And you're welcome. ^^

• Le-Charity-Whore

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And please add my shop to your post of shops that offer to make inexpensive banners for charities. Here is the link:

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
JoyRose
Please add my shop to your post of shops that offer to make inexpensive banners for charities. Here is the link:
Happy to do so. Thank you, JoyRose! And Happy New Year to you, too, as well as all the others who see this!

Off topic...I love the elf items at the New Year event XD

• Le-Charity-Whore

<3

• Le-Charity-Whore

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
magicheide
I asked a couple people about the feasibility of stickyness for this thread. As you know, it is a process not an event! biggrin
So far I don't know if this has really been of any help to anyone. Thanks fo rthe offer, though.

<3

• Le-Charity-Whore
I am reccommending the thread regardless, Santa. It is a really good checklist for those who want to start a charity up--and frankly, it might be a boost to those already started who are finding it more difficult than they expected.
Yes, Santa it is excellent and I am still working on getting all my ducks in a row...thanks! biggrin heart
Thank you so much for putting this together.
I have always wanted to start a charity, and made an attempt awhile back, but had trouble getting going.
I'm going to start working on it again!
*adds this to her favorites*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas