Merry Christmas! 0.20383275261324 20.4% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 574 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Top of page 2! Hooray. All are now welcome to post!

To find someone's store in the Market Place:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/userstore/#####

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
I hope this turns out to be useful. sweatdrop

Magical Believer

5,075 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
THE Santa Claus
I hope this turns out to be useful. sweatdrop
I'm sure it will, Santa! heart
This is a wonderful resource Santa! Thank you! I hope all the aspiring Charity owners READ and FOLLOW these guidelines! 3nodding heart mrgreen

Excellent job Santa, I have a tip wink

If you're planning on having a staff you should make a mule account, and make your Charity with that mule. So that staff members may edits post and what not. I've been to a few charities where they wished they did this XD You could also have a mule or use this mule to store funds, so you don't spend them by mistake.

• Le-Charity-Whore

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Le-Charity-Whore

If you're planning on having a staff you should make a mule account, and make your Charity with that mule. So that staff members may edits post and what not. I've been to a few charities where they wished they did this XD You could also have a mule or use this mule to store funds, so you don't spend them by mistake.

• Le-Charity-Whore
What a great tip! Thank you! *Runs off to add to the first page.*
THE Santa Claus
Le-Charity-Whore

• Le-Charity-Whore
What a great tip! Thank you! *Runs off to add to the first page.*

No problem ^^ I'm glad you thought it was good.

• Le-Charity-Whore

<3

• Le-Charity-Whore

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Updates complete. All feedback is welcome!

[Read] quite good ^^

• Le-Charity-Whore

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
This was originally posted in The Sister Charities United guild ^^

angel_baby_4
((I stickied this because I think it's important for all to know how to earn gaia gold))

I think that every charity has to learn a great way to make money. Since I've been questing for the angelic sash, I've learned my own ways for making money. Here are some tips that I'm giving you.

1. There are several great/generous and wealthy charities out there. They are always looking to help out other gaians and help other charities get started. If you can't find any other way, lean on your fellow charity sisters for help. ^.^

2. Are you good with your artistic skills? People will pay top gold for avatar art, wishlists, and various anime art. Auction off your artwork and it will help your charity thrive.

3. Another artsy thing you can try is the breedables forum. Make pets with different stages and if the art is good enough, they will sell quickly.

4. The last and most important way to earn gold is to post, post, POST!!! The more posts you have, the more gold you will have. Polls will only give you so much. If you have a fast connection, and good gaian friends, you can post in forums and have another window open to pm friends. Posting/pm'ing at the same time earns you top gold!

Hope these tips help!!! heart

guitarrist90
well haven't been here in a while xD
a good way is to exchange or vend
i was able to get a nitemare scarf from scratch in a week
i only spent like 2-3hours a day
it was summer xP
so ya..
if you don't know how
PM me for a link to teh vending guild

lost-angelic-demon
4,768 ninja
Theres also fishing, bug catching and slots, those will help a bit wouldn't they?
And poll whoring. 3nodding
angel_baby_4
This was originally posted in The Sister Charities United guild ^^

angel_baby_4
((I stickied this because I think it's important for all to know how to earn gaia gold))

I think that every charity has to learn a great way to make money. Since I've been questing for the angelic sash, I've learned my own ways for making money. Here are some tips that I'm giving you.

1. There are several great/generous and wealthy charities out there. They are always looking to help out other gaians and help other charities get started. If you can't find any other way, lean on your fellow charity sisters for help. ^.^

2. Are you good with your artistic skills? People will pay top gold for avatar art, wishlists, and various anime art. Auction off your artwork and it will help your charity thrive.

3. Another artsy thing you can try is the breedables forum. Make pets with different stages and if the art is good enough, they will sell quickly.

4. The last and most important way to earn gold is to post, post, POST!!! The more posts you have, the more gold you will have. Polls will only give you so much. If you have a fast connection, and good gaian friends, you can post in forums and have another window open to pm friends. Posting/pm'ing at the same time earns you top gold!

Hope these tips help!!! heart

guitarrist90
well haven't been here in a while xD
a good way is to exchange or vend
i was able to get a nitemare scarf from scratch in a week
i only spent like 2-3hours a day
it was summer xP
so ya..
if you don't know how
PM me for a link to teh vending guild

lost-angelic-demon
4,768 ninja
Theres also fishing, bug catching and slots, those will help a bit wouldn't they?
And poll whoring. 3nodding

Excellent tips m'dear.

• Le-Charity-Whore

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Wonderful ideas! I'm so glad the Gaian Giving Community is taking such an interest in helping our newest members. I've added the idea about shops (no artistic talent on my end means I just didn't even think about that), thanks. As for slots, I'm not sure the payoff is reliable enough to be used as a way to earn gold. And I added the link to fishing, too.

Love to you all! heart heart heart

We luff the love <3 XD

Oh and if you want I'll help you answer questions about charities...I've worked at a lot and owned a few. whee

• Le-Charity-Whore
THE Santa Claus
Wonderful ideas! I'm so glad the Gaian Giving Community is taking such an interest in helping our newest members. I've added the idea about shops (no artistic talent on my end means I just didn't even think about that), thanks. As for slots, I'm not sure the payoff is reliable enough to be used as a way to earn gold. And I added the link to fishing, too.

Love to you all! heart heart heart

Santa,
As an odds person I gambled and kept a record of the payoff ratio and it is over 80% (84.7%) but while that is better than Vegas, it is a better way to loose gold in the long run.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff