Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hero

l o g i c
Leithia
:: ♪~♬`

lol I never even thought of that, maybe I should get some pictures of me in it to show off for donations rofl

What job are you wanting with them?

Yea, I know. I just gave away my 04s, which have nowhere NEAR the value of what you gave away, but I know it can be hard to get it all back ( especially since I'm a sucky exchanger now from being gone so often for such long spans of time ). I made a quest thread for my stuff since I'm a slow earner now, didn't really get much for donations but met some cool people... Who I've now lost contact with xP Oh well.

Haha, or start making some really expensive signs lol

I want a job in intellegence and IT. but its super sensitive material

haha, I think that might be the worst part of it. falling out of touch with good people

Well seeing as I have no graphic talent whatsoever.... Chainmail'd boobies time! lol

I see, then again, good luck with that.

Yea, that's what's always been the worst part. I've lost quiet a few, and speaking of, I gotta mail an old friend back who mailed me on her mule XD I JUST now remembered

Dapper Genius

Leithia

Well seeing as I have no graphic talent whatsoever.... Chainmail'd boobies time! lol

Yea, that's what's always been the worst part. I've lost quiet a few, and speaking of, I gotta mail an old friend back who mailed me on her mule XD I JUST now remembered

Lmao. Thatll get you surprisingly far here

haha, thanks again.

hahaha, procrastinate much?

Blessed Hero

l o g i c
Leithia

Lmao. Thatll get you surprisingly far here

haha, thanks again.

hahaha, procrastinate much?

I'm so tempted to try it now XD Like really, you have no idea. It's such easy gold and all I gotta do is look cute xP

yes, I procrastinate a lot. I gotta load up the van with my stuff for the next few days, like laundry and workout stuff, going to my guys house for 4days starting tonight. And I haven't yet, and have to leave in a half hour xP

Dapper Genius

Leithia

I'm so tempted to try it now XD Like really, you have no idea. It's such easy gold and all I gotta do is look cute xP

yes, I procrastinate a lot. I gotta load up the van with my stuff for the next few days, like laundry and workout stuff, going to my guys house for 4days starting tonight. And I haven't yet, and have to leave in a half hour xP

Haha yea. Easier being a chick

haha, sounds like a week full of fun!

Blessed Hero

l o g i c
Leithia

Haha yea. Easier being a chick

haha, sounds like a week full of fun!

well yea, we have to go through childbirth, so we get all the perks like easy virtual gold lol

it should be. We have a meeting for his company tomorrow I'm going with him to ( he's the one who runs the chainmail company I model for, and he makes all the chainmail himself by hand ), then another maybe get-together with friends wednesday night, then probably movies sometime during another day. We both want to see brave

Dapper Genius

Leithia

well yea, we have to go through childbirth, so we get all the perks like easy virtual gold lol

it should be. We have a meeting for his company tomorrow I'm going with him to ( he's the one who runs the chainmail company I model for, and he makes all the chainmail himself by hand ), then another maybe get-together with friends wednesday night, then probably movies sometime during another day. We both want to see brave

hahaha, sureeee thats the reason

sounds like an ideal week. Enjoy yourself

Blessed Hero

l o g i c
Leithia

hahaha, sureeee thats the reason

sounds like an ideal week. Enjoy yourself

it totally is. It works out even, right? xP

I plan on it. I have the next four days off my regular job, so I've got nothing but working out and spending time with him to do :3 Gonna be a blast

Dapper Genius

Leithia

I plan on it. I have the next four days off my regular job, so I've got nothing but working out and spending time with him to do :3 Gonna be a blast

if that is balanced then child birth isnt all that bad xD. I knew it!

you have a regular job ontop of booth bunny?

Blessed Hero

l o g i c
Leithia

if that is balanced then child birth isnt all that bad xD. I knew it!

you have a regular job ontop of booth bunny?

of course lol I would know, seeing as I've had a grand total of 0 kids! Can't be that bad right?

Yea, since it's maybe one or two events a month, sometimes three, and it WOULD make ends meet, but I'd rather have some steady income to supplement for my hospital bills.

And I gotta run to my work meeting now, I'll talk to you later :3

Dapper Genius

Leithia

of course lol I would know, seeing as I've had a grand total of 0 kids! Can't be that bad right?

Yea, since it's maybe one or two events a month, sometimes three, and it WOULD make ends meet, but I'd rather have some steady income to supplement for my hospital bills.

And I gotta run to my work meeting now, I'll talk to you later :3

Lol, If it was that tough people wouldnt do it! Point proven 3nodding

Oh I see, that makes sense.

Cya round Leith.

Dapper Genius

emotion_dealwithit

Dapper Genius

emotion_dealwithit

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius