Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl
Rupuzzled

Valentines day event started. Now until wednesday.

What do you think of the event?

any achievements?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Rupuzzled
What do you think of the event?
any achievements?

I think the event is fine. Simple. And the links to the hearts last long enough that you don't constantly have to be online which is also great.
I've been able to get all the prizes so far and I haven't gotten any achievements. Not sure if they have any this time.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Blessed Treasure

Happy Mario Day

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
Happy Mario Day

Mario day?

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl
Rupuzzled
Happy Mario Day

Mario day?

MAR10 = Mar 10

I missed gaia anniversary. was there anything good?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
AstronomyGirl
Rupuzzled
Happy Mario Day

Mario day?

MAR10 = Mar 10

I missed gaia anniversary. was there anything good?

xd I get it. That's awesome!

I actaully had to check my inventory to see if there were items from the anniversary because I couldn't remember. sweatdrop There wasn't much that was done. It felt tacked on to the end of the valentines day event. I have three items. Astra 12th gaiaversary cake, engraved pocket watch and red rose wristlet corsage. Nothing amazing . There might have been something else but if so I forgot what it was.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl

I will miss tektek. I found it to be a very useful tool back when I used it alot.
How is your pokemon game going?

we play so slow, sometimes it is a bit frustrating smile

have you ever played any of the harvest moon games?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
I will miss tektek. I found it to be a very useful tool back when I used it alot.

Me too. I use to use it a lot, but then a couple of years ago Gaia started coming out with new items faster than tektek could update and then I stopped using tektek because it was so out of date.

rupuzzled2
How is your pokemon game going?
we play so slow, sometimes it is a bit frustrating smile
have you ever played any of the harvest moon games?

Pokemon is going well! I've beaten all of Omega Ruby. Now I'm almost done Alpha Sapphire. Yes I got both. whee Just need to go beat the elite 4 in sapphire. I probably won't bother with the Delta Episode though.

I've played the Harvest Moon game for the DS (DS Cute, the one where you are a girl). It was ok. I liked planting and harvesting strawberries. whee yum_strawberry Overall I'm not a fan of games like that. I don't have the patience to slowly build up the farm. There's too much I want to do all at once and never enough time in the day in game.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl

I played several of the farming games on facebook and was wondering if it was similar smile

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
I played several of the farming games on facebook and was wondering if it was similar smile

I haven't played any of the facebook farming games, so I'm not sure how similar they are. I have friends who play Hay Day and from what they've said about the game it sounds kinda similar.
The biggest difference is that in the Harvest Moon games it's all what you do. You can't send materials or crops or anything to friends to help them or get help from others. So you have to do all the work yourself.
And it also is a little more free form. If you dont want to grow something or have certain animals then that's fine. With those facebook games it seems like you need to do a bit of everything to be able to succeed.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl

the facebook games are all about getting help from friends which can be a little irritating smile

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
the facebook games are all about getting help from friends which can be a little irritating smile

Then you'll probably enjoy the Harvest Moon series. All the farming, without having to rely on friends to help you out. lol

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl
Rupuzzled

Then you'll probably enjoy the Harvest Moon series. All the farming, without having to rely on friends to help you out. lol

That is what I'm hoping. I think a friend is going to give it to me for Easter smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff