you meant tumbler? 0.15 15.0% [ 18 ]
i prefer mug actually 0.325 32.5% [ 39 ]
derp 0.525 52.5% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]

Lonely Phantom

Remkyu

//pat, pat
*Doesn't get bothered by the monthly test next week emotion_eyebrow *

Aww~ I thought you would share with me your CNY experiences. Have fun then. Don't forget to bring me limau (Although my dad already bought boxes of them. I don't like to eat them much) and do your homework xd My teacher gave me lots of calculation thingy classified_fu
Give me your angpau too emotion_dowant Hari Raya is still too long for me to collect the moneys >8

Lonely Phantom

Oh Fox

Pfft.. Oh please~ I bet male cats hate you so much.
Oh~?
Anime? xd
Boo~ But at least you're good in History. emotion_donotwant //hugs you tightly till you can't breath

Let me guess, you guys cosplay as L and Kira?
Hey! It's advice! Do you want yourself to be full-time sick? Besides you're a weakling too. Go have enough sleep scream

Yay! This sparkly fox will become a chef! emotion_omnomnom
Give me your brain! D: Really screwed every time it is exam. In the end, I always chose the wrong answer. Guess dice way is not helping me too when it comes to objective questions classified_fu
A man is heavier than girl/woman. It's obvious. Except for my brother. He is reeeaaally thin, lighter than me and doesn't eat much, so you can his bones and ribs. Scary.. emotion_0A0 He don't really exercise and spend his time sleeping/online. If he got time, he'll go cycling.

Lonely Phantom

Head hurts. Too much or lack of sleep? emotion_zzz

Precious Sweetheart

DigiGurl_Rin

Why~? >8
Yeah. Marsu + kickboxing = WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!
Yeah.... That sounds like something that would happen in an anime. I dunno... *shrugs*
I'm good at history only because I like some old stuff and.... I've seen stuff. xd NOOOO! *my foxion tail poisons you*

Nope! emotion_awesome You see, when I was a kid, they always gave me hard questions to answer. Puzzles, you could say. So, when we were bored I started to play this "brain training puzzle" thing with Koji..... And she sucked at it so bad that she made me laugh hysterically. "You'd be an awesome L!" <-- That's what I said to her. And that's how it all begun..... (Do you even want to know more? xd )
I slept~! emotion_yatta

..No. xd Just take milk, eggs, macaroni and minced meat. Mix the eggs and the milk, then add salt and pepper there. Then just pour it to the oven pan thingy that is filled with macaroni and minced meat. Then just let it cook in the oven, that's it. It will become a bit wobbly thingy full of meat and pasta. (You can add cheese on it, if you really want to. But this is not macaroni and cheese that the americans love.) They usually eat it with ketchup, but I love sour cream or extra cheese so that's how I eat it, if I have to eat it. xd
Aww~~ It's too dangerous to go (to the test) alone. Take this. *gives a bottle full of lucky sparkle*
Well, yeaaahhh... That's kinda scary, though. Your brother is a zombie skeleton?! xd

Lonely Phantom

Oh Fox

You sparkle xd Female cats will attracted to you, male cats jealous ;; Love triangle? Ulala~
That must be epic.
Perhaps. You shout and it went total silence. I think I've awesome power. But hope that won't happened again. Please, please, please no emotion_facepalm
Seen stuff? Does that mean you have seen historical ghosts? *is immune because you had poisoned me before* Bleh~ emotion_dowant //hugs again

Pfft.. xd And now she had become L because of you. Tell me more emotion_kirakira *sits obediently*
Good, good~ emotion_yatta

asfghkl; But milk owo I'm thinking of lasagna. It had been a long time since I enjoyed one crying
ಠ_ಠ Do you think this'll help me? Or who knows this might be your evil plan, to make me fail and later kill me
Ho yah! He is and his unnatural abs is scary. ; u ; Oh and a bat too. I had discovered his animal power! I shall call him now; BATTY! xd Usually on weekend, he sleeps in the morning and wake up in the afternoon or evening if no one doesn't wake him up roughly. My mom suffers a lot waking him up cx Even sometimes, water sprinkles won't work on him either emotion_facepalm

Precious Sweetheart

DigiGurl_Rin

emotion_donotwant Foxes do not date cats.
It is!
Awww~~ You have to do it again. Just for fun.
Noooo! I mean, I've seen the historical places and buildings and stuff like that.

And yeah. Well, the puzzle that I gave her was a murder mystery. She was supposed to figure out the "killer" of the story with hints. Well... her answer was "FISH HURRICANE!".
According to her theory, a hurricane came, grabbed all the water and the fishes from a lake and then the fishes flew on the guy and killed him. I was like emotion_facepalm Koji: "BUT IT REALLY CAN HAPPEN!"
Then we got this idea of me being Kira and her being L. I'd be a peaceful Kira, and Koji... Would blame it all on FISH HURRICANESSSSS!

Oooh~ Lasagna is good too. It takes just a bit longer to make it. *ate it last month*
Yes. emotion_dowant You'll find out eventually.
Unnatural abs...? XD Abs are cool.
BATTY! I sleep at day too quite often. But I'm a fox, so it's different.

Lonely Phantom

Oh Fox

PFFT! Can I laugh? It might be possible. There you go; a new species is born ;D
DON'T WANT! >8
Oh, lol. I guess it's easier to remember that kind of things

rofl at fishes flew on the guy and killed him. Lololo~ That's quite a smart answer though cx

I ate it last year. Win rofl
gonk Baaaaaad one!
His abs doesn't come from exercise or training. He is too skinny omg emotion_0A0 I poked him once and UHHH.. Well yeah his abs is hard but he is really bony.. UUUHHH emotion_donotwant But no doubt, he is quite popular at school, lolol~
Nocturnal and you're pale, yeah yeah~ But your human form - you don't have your fluffy fox tail. I want to cuddle it emotion_8c

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

bump since no one is around

Lonely Phantom

Zero @ air presence huh? crying

Lonely Phantom

This love letter is so funny xd
Looping Infinite songs :'D

Lonely Phantom

I'm bored dammit emotion_bigvein
>:3

Precious Sweetheart

DigiGurl_Rin

NOOOO! I don't want to! xd
Why not~? You need to be brave! Like a fox! *lion pose*

The right answer was just as smart... But it would have actually made sense, unlike Koji and her fish hurricanes. (I just wrote "hurricake"...)
I eat it quite often, since the "I'm afraid of moths" guy makes the best lasagna EVER.
Fail... So he only has skinny abs, no real men's abs. xd
Uz wanted to make me a fox tail. emotion_awesome

//Hasn't been online much because I've been sick, and I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY. xd

Lonely Phantom

Oh Fox

Pfft.. Up to you then
I'm brave enough if I can have a talk with boys in my class. Lion of 20th Fox Century? Roar~ xd

Haha~ At least she try instead of saying I don't know xd
Don't talk about cake emotion_puke I don't want to hear any.. I ate too much foods today; wantan ho, burger, chicken floss buns ..
Lucky you.. Give me! emotion_donotwant My mom been looking all the stores.. But we don't find the right ingredients needed here crying My favorite food after spaghetti bolognese, wuuu~
That's the right one! cx Hmm.. Me, no abs. Just as you said before, fat on top layer classified_fu
Great! Can I see it? Please, please emotion_kirakira *le imagining..*

Ah.. Yeah~ I understand. Been exposed to rain so headache classified_fu
Why would I like that day stare There is nothing interesting with that.
I'm just hunting for those dumb achievements on Gaia. Also for bragging of course emotion_awesome

Lonely Phantom

Taking bath - done
Now I want something warm yum_tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out