Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Welcome to Lee’s Leo Legacy Quest!

The Quest

нσηєѕт, ℓσуαℓ, ρℓαуƒυℓ
gєηєяσυѕ, ωαям-нєαятє∂, кιη∂
¢συяαgєσυѕ, ρяσυ∂, ѕтυввσяη
¢нιναℓяσυѕ, яєgαℓ
тнєѕє αяє тнє тяαιтѕ σƒ α ¢нαяα¢тєяιѕтι¢ ℓєσ. тнєу ѕнιηє ℓιкє тнє ѕυη тнєу’яє яυℓє∂ σνєя αη∂ αяє ƒυℓℓ σƒ тнє ραѕѕιση σƒ тнє ƒιяє σƒ тнєιя ѕιgη.

I’m Lee and, as you may have guessed, I’m a Leo- although, not a very good one. I’m very introverted, content with only a few close friends, and happier being second in command and out of the spotlight. But the idea of the shining, strong, proud and noble lion I’m allegedly astrologically related to does have some appeal to me. If I’m a child of the sun, then maybe there’s some light in me yet. And so here comes the quest.

My birthday is coming up. For that one day at least, I’d like to be able to shine as a proud Leo. Obviously this applies to many things outside of Gaia, but in the spirit of it I have created an avi for myself in tektek to aim for. If I can get all of the needed items for this avi by my birthday, August 3rd, my quest will be a success!

Any donations and help on this quest will be extremely appreciated. At the very least, I am generous and creative like my sign, and will find ways to reward you for your generosity! This is my first quest thread, so I am also open to hearing any advice or criticism that may help me.

Dapper Dabbler

The Plan

There are several items in this avi that cost more than any item I’ve aimed for before. But I am nothing if not organized, and a good plan plus the time until my deadline means I’m confident I stand a chance. Take a look!

Tektek’s Estimated Total: 13,257,093 gold
Days until deadline: 60
That’s about 220,952 gold I need to earn every day.
Still daunting, but much more manageable, right?
Let’s divide this into weeks to give myself progress benchmarks. That’s 1,473,011 gold a week.

CURRENT WEEK PROGRESS: 522,000 / 1,473,011
OVERALL PROGRESS:

June 3rd – 9th: 1,552,000 / 1,473,011
June 10th – 16th : 1,415,000 / 1,473,011
June 17th – 23rd: 1,534,000 / 1,473,011
June 24th – 30th: ????? / 1,473,011
July 1st – 7th: ????? / 1,473,011
July 8th – 14th: ????? / 1,473,011
July 15th – 21st: ????? / 1,473,011
July 22nd – 28th: ????? / 1,473,011
July 29th – Aug 2nd: ????? / 1,473,011

I will be working to earn this gold via playing Booty Grab and getting plays on my own tank. However, because of the gold cap on Booty Grab, this still isn’t enough to meet my daily quota, so I will be experimenting around with other gold earning methods.

This thread is to track my progress. However, it is also to attract donations! If you want to help me out, even the smallest amount, it would be a lift to my day. Here is my goal, and the items I'm after to create it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageComet Breaker Obtained!
User ImageEgyptian Gold Armlet Donated by Hyoz!
User ImageEgyptian Gold Armlet Donated by Hyoz!
User ImageSword in the Stone Donated by Hyoz!
User ImageHoly Gauntlets Donated by an anonymous benefactor!
User ImageWestern Zodiac Donated by Glorious J u l i e t -!
User ImagePrince Dhanun
User ImageAamira the Wanderer
User ImageTwister the Fire Phoenix Donated by a kind anonymous!
User ImageKnight’s Knight
User ImageShrouded Vestige
User ImageWarmth of Apollo
*User ImageZodiacal
User ImageSolar Mage
User Image Brennivin's Vest by Dernier*Cri Bought!

* marks which item I'm currently questing.

Dapper Dabbler

Rules

1. Follow the Gaia ToS. This one is a given.
2. Please type legibly, and be polite.
3. Please, no begging in this thread.
4. Have a good time!

News
June 3rd- Thread open, and quest started! I'll pretty the thread up later when I have more time.
June 7th- Created a banner for the thread! Feel free to link to it to help promote my quest.

June 10th- First week is over, and I'm shocked and elated that I reached my goal! Thanks to everyone who helped me out along the way!

Dapper Dabbler

Donators
gaia_star gaia_star Hyoz - 5k, 2 Egyptian Gold Armlet, and The Sword in the Stone! - WOW! Thanks!! gaia_star gaia_star
gaia_star Glorious J u l i e t - Western Zodiac! - Thank you! gaia_star
gaia_star Gieg - 20,000 gold! - Thank you very much! gaia_star
gaia_star moonlight34 - 95,000 gold! - Woah, thanks a ton! gaia_star
gaia_star poleklaws - 200,000 gold! - THANK YOU! gaia_star
gaia_star xRyuChan27 - 50,000 gold! - Thank you so much! gaia_star
gaia_star Anonymous - Twister the Fire Phoenix - Thank you, thank you, thank you! gaia_star

Dapper Dabbler

Banners
Banner made!
User Image
If you would like to promote or link to this thread, you can use this code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/rawr-ee-s-eo-egacy-quest-come-chat/t.80160633/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o25/Haqu_Furis_Thief/QuestBannerWeb.jpg[/IMG][/url]

For a shorter, tinyurl-redirected code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/cxsp68v][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o25/Haqu_Furis_Thief/QuestBannerWeb.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Guilds, Threads, and Friends!
There are some guilds, threads, or friends I want to promote! If you would like a banner here, strike up some conversation with me!

Looking for a place to enjoy friendly conversation and attention? Let our hosts cater to you!
I am one of the hosts at the Angel Cake Host Club Guild. Please, check us out!
User Image

Visit Killing With Kindness, and make a few friends on Gaia. This donation thread is full of friendly people. As one of the mods, however, I must insist that you read the first page before posting!
User Image

Dasher Anne is my sister. She's got some quests of her own! Whether you want to lend her a hand or just want another place to chat, give it a look!
User Image

AuroraBunneh's quest thread! A lovely girl who has been a pleasure to talk to here in my own quest thread. Give hers a look!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quest for the Best! - Hyoz's quest thread! This gentleman has helped me out so much with my own quest. Please take some time to look at his!
A Pony's Wish - A Quest Marsh's Quest thread! Part of the KWK crew, and is a great guy working toward his own dream avi. Help him out!

Dapper Dabbler

Art
In the near future I plan to offer extras like avatar art for those who donate or make an especially positive impression on me. Check back soon!

Contests
I hope to run some fun events for those who post here! However, this thread is just starting out. Check back soon!

Dapper Dabbler

gaia_crown Reserved! gaia_crown

Dapper Dabbler

Alright, thread open! I hope to evolve it lots over the next few months, but for now this is good enough to start up with. Welcome, everyone!

Anxious Bloodsucker

Hello c:
Good luck !~~

Dapper Dabbler

AuroraBunneh
Hello c:
Good luck !~~

Hello! Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks for the good luck! I get the feeling I'll need it, heh. But it should be a fun challenge.

blooked11 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 9, 9, 3, 5, 5, 4, 3, 4, 8 Total: 54 (10-100)

Anxious Bloodsucker

land of storms and tea
AuroraBunneh
Hello c:
Good luck !~~

Hello! Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks for the good luck! I get the feeling I'll need it, heh. But it should be a fun challenge.

Don't worry, I've seen people get 500k in one night haha. I think you might get lucky c:

Dapper Dabbler

AuroraBunneh

Don't worry, I've seen people get 500k in one night haha. I think you might get lucky c:

Really? That sounds pretty incredible, hahah. Luck like that would definitely help! But in the meantime I'll keep playing aquariums, heh.

blooked11 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 5, 7, 10, 2, 7, 9, 5, 6 Total: 63 (10-100)

Anxious Bloodsucker

land of storms and tea

Yeah, Booty Grab's pretty helpful ;o I got 3k in one game ^.^

Prodigal Pumpkin

13,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey there! It's not much, but you can get a free 1k by going to this thread and posting once. It would be really helpful if you tell them that Hyoz sent you also. Then you can tell more people and you can earn more money

Dapper Dabbler

AuroraBunneh
land of storms and tea

Yeah, Booty Grab's pretty helpful ;o I got 3k in one game ^.^

Isn't it? It's how I get most my gold in Gaia. :3 3k in one game is awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff