really? It's 18:25 where I am xD

Chatty Cottontail

o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o

Hey! C:

Thank you for donating! heart I'm not sure what kind of contests to put together, but I'm thinking it'd be kind of cool that whatever kind of contest there'd be an added reward for donators who participate. redface

How's your day going?

Great and you?

Pretty good! I just got caught up with this anime I'm watching and I'm trying to figure out which one to watch in the meantime while it finishes the last couple episodes of it's first season.
I'm not really too big into sports anime but I was considering Haikyuu just cause I've been seeing it all over the place. I've been asking people for recommendations but I've usually watched them redface

Ohhhh. I would TOTALLY recommend you watch Kaichou wa Maid Sama!! yum_puddi

I haven't seen that one yet! The plot sounds interesting I think I'm gonna see the first couple episodes but it's pretty short so I'll probably end up watching it all. 3nodding
The one I just finished up was Yowamushi pedal and even though it's a bike racing anime it's mostly just about this really hardworking protagonist and the way it's set up makes you wanna like
go outside and have fun and feel good about yourself.
I also recently finished one called Kyou Kara Maou and nobody I've asked about it has heard of it so I always bring it up. I can hope. redface

Chatty Cottontail

Insanitys-Knight
RabbleRosie
Insanitys-Knight
RabbleRosie
Insanitys-Knight
good luck with your quest! :3

Thank you, and thank you for the donation too! emotion_bigheart

No problemo! Sorry for the late reply, just got back from dinner ^^"

No problem! I was thinking about getting lunch myself it's like 1:30 here rofl

really? It's 18:25 where I am xD

So you're like five hours ahead of me! It's always really cool to figure out timezones between people just cause the only way they'll synch up is if somebody doesn't follow the same schedule.
Like I have a group of three people and somebody's an hour behind me and the other person's two hours behind me, and one summer we tried syncing when we were all awake and it was impossible.

Chatty Cottontail

Fashionable Friend

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o

Hey! C:

Thank you for donating! heart I'm not sure what kind of contests to put together, but I'm thinking it'd be kind of cool that whatever kind of contest there'd be an added reward for donators who participate. redface

How's your day going?

Great and you?

Pretty good! I just got caught up with this anime I'm watching and I'm trying to figure out which one to watch in the meantime while it finishes the last couple episodes of it's first season.
I'm not really too big into sports anime but I was considering Haikyuu just cause I've been seeing it all over the place. I've been asking people for recommendations but I've usually watched them redface

I haven't seen that one yet! The plot sounds interesting I think I'm gonna see the first couple episodes but it's pretty short so I'll probably end up watching it all. 3nodding
The one I just finished up was Yowamushi pedal and even though it's a bike racing anime it's mostly just about this really hardworking protagonist and the way it's set up makes you wanna like
I also recently finished one called Kyou Kara Maou and nobody I've asked about it has heard of it so I always bring it up. I can hope. redface

I've never watched any of those amines you've listed, maybe I'll watch one soon! Kaichou wa maid Sama was the first ever anime I ever watched and loved it!!! It's my favorite anime do far considering that I've only watched two amines...and the other one was sailors moon. (;

Chatty Cottontail

o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o

Great and you?

I've never watched any of those amines you've listed, maybe I'll watch one soon! Kaichou wa maid Sama was the first ever anime I ever watched and loved it!!! It's my favorite anime do far considering that I've only watched two amines...and the other one was sailors moon. (;

Oh, if it was your very first anime then I should watch it whee . I can't even remember what my first anime was. I don't know too much about Sailor Moon other than it's getting a reboot/remake soon, and that looks pretty good. sweatdrop

Fashionable Friend

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o

Great and you?

I've never watched any of those animes you've listed, maybe I'll watch one soon! Kaichou wa maid Sama was the first ever anime I ever watched and loved it!!! It's my favorite anime so far considering that I've only watched two animes...and the other one was sailors moon. (;

Oh, if it was your very first anime then I should watch it whee . I can't even remember what my first anime was. I don't know too much about Sailor Moon other than it's getting a reboot/remake soon, and that looks pretty good. sweatdrop

Oh cool. ^^ Do you like reading manga's?

Chatty Cottontail

o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o

I've never watched any of those animes you've listed, maybe I'll watch one soon! Kaichou wa maid Sama was the first ever anime I ever watched and loved it!!! It's my favorite anime so far considering that I've only watched two animes...and the other one was sailors moon. (;

I read some, I used to read a lot of them at the library!

Fashionable Friend

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o

Oh. Wow! I never really quite understood how to read manga's, so I watch animes instead.. Lol.

Chatty Cottontail

o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o

Oh. Wow! I never really quite understood how to read manga's, so I watch animes instead.. Lol.

It's kinda hard when some of them don't lay out the panels clearly. Sometimes I have to backtrack to figure out what was said first and I think that's the worst part of it. The plus side is you can get through the story a lot faster while also probably getting a lot more since anime episodes have to cut content to save time. sweatdrop

Chatty Cottontail

Fashionable Friend

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o
RabbleRosie
o Puff o

It's kinda hard when some of them don't lay out the panels clearly. Sometimes I have to backtrack to figure out what was said first and I think that's the worst part of it. The plus side is you can get through the story a lot faster while also probably getting a lot more since anime episodes have to cut content to save time. sweatdrop

Yeah, I know what you mean! I've always hated how animes are cut off from the manga at some parts. It just makes it less entertaining. >.<

Chatty Cottontail

I just put as many bunnies as I could fit on me this is surreal

Chatty Cottontail

Shy Fatcat

Radio Jack Slippers perhaps?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items