Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visiting hours are always

+1 1 100.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Chatty Cottontail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my quest thread!

-The point of this thread is to keep track of my progress to own every bunny rabbit-related item on gaia!
-I really love rabbits- like you don't understand they're so cute dang.
-Peek in and see how it's going and keep me company, if you'd like. Any donations or tip-offs to new items are greatly appreciated!
I didn't mean that to spell out tip but there it is golly

I started this quest as something jokingly like 'PSH yeah right like I could own every bunny item' but now a year later I can see it happening because bunny items basically encompass my gaian life. This will be updated when I can. Nevermind, almost half a year away and Gaia's drowned the market in Bunny items while I've been gone. I'm not giving up though!

If you're not looking to donate, giving the thread a bump still helps me out greatly and lets me know that people are seeing this thread! :>

Anything bought from my marketplace store will go towards this quest! I usually put some decent stuff at around or lower than abp even if it's inflated bc I need some quick scratch for an item that's deflated. So come take advantage of that. If you message me, I'll knock off at least 15% of whatever the lbp is if it's not already my listing ;v;

Chatty Cottontail

Hey, I'm Rabble! You can also call me Nall or wqt. I started this account as RabbleRosie in January of 2014, and my first stint on Gaia that I can remember was in '09.
My favorite animals are rabbits, if you can tell! I'm 20 and I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with my life yet. I spend most of my time drawing and watching youtube videos when I'm not at work (I'm always at work). I'm not a very organized person and I lose things a lot. I really like sweet things, pastas and milkshakes- basically anything that is bad for your health. I scoop icecream and make milkshakes and clean a convenience store for a living!

That's about it I'm pretty bland actually! My tumblr is here, although it's not much of a personal blog and it's a mess,whoops!
Oh also this is my face. Be kind I just got back from work in this picture! (I am always just getting back from work tbh)

(updated 2/11/16)

Chatty Cottontail

As of 02/08/16, I do not have anything on this list! (I may still need to add newly found things, but everything I've obtained has been taken off) Please tell me if any of the links aren't going to the right place! Also, please inform me of any items or recolors that come out, I'll really appreciate it.
Pleasebear in mind that I'm redoing all the marketplace links to keep the list organized!
User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-

Placeholder:
Forgive the mess!

Chatty Cottontail

Here will be a list of people who have donated. Thank you so much for donating, I couldn't have gotten as far as I have already without donations! Anything given to me outside of contests I've entered goes here!
User Image--
Donators
User Image- o Puff o-9.5mil
User Image-Insanitys-Knight-10mil
User Image-Mrs_ForeverAlone-Trickster's Strategem and Portrait of a Hare
User Image-Fabricated Fairytales-750mil Deer John [!]
User Image-Kanji Faith-Trickster's Gimmick
User Image-Fabricated Fairytales [again wowie!]-Tons of Astras! [Shy Light Green Cotton, Fluffy Light Green Bunny Tail, Fluffy Mint Bunny Tail,Pink Bunny Slippers]
User Image-Enchantr-Year of the Rabbit
User Image-Teleportress-French Bunilla [!]
User Image-Fabricated Fairytales-Whispering Wisteria
User Image-Katsu Shunu-Live to Game, Sumi Tribe, Polar Tear
User Image-dedepi-Espresso the Netherland Dwarf Rabbit
User Image-B O O !-Espresso the Netherland Dwarf Rabbit
User Image--o-Dragonball-o--Astra: Chuu Chuu the bunny
User Image- Bao anon- Trickster's Jest
User Image- XI--Femme Fatale--IX- Rum the Himalayan Rabbit and Cunning Clyde
User Image-Fabricated Fairytales( ;v; )- Pastel Dearie
User Image-Awesome Nerd-Dichromatic Rabbit Nurse,Colonel Praline Pepperpot's Capricious Cat Circus,Super Level Academy,[Animal]Dark Petite Lapin,a ton of other stuff
User Image-Nimty-Bani the Bunny, Espresso the Netherland Dwarf Rabbit
User Image-Sparkling Anon-Butter the Kitten
User Image-t a p e- 5bil
User Image-mentats-The Nonsensical Hatter
User Image-icey bb-cold winter loppie, white rabbit's dash,lon lon the bunny, ominous black bird,dark magical matchmaker (goodness gracious)
User Image-mentats-Petit Lapin
User Image-Fabricated Fairytales-Fan of bunnies sweater
User Image-Fabricated Fairytales-Patched up, Sweet Cream Vanilla Buns ;v;
User Image--Aura Alruna-The Maniacal Hatter (First donation of 2016!)

And hopefully so on and so forth!

Chatty Cottontail

Under the spoiler is the rest of my wishlist. This will barely be updated as it's not my main priority but I'd love it if you considered looking at these as well!
User Image

This list is as of 2/10/2015

Chatty Cottontail

Here are links! If you'd like to affiliate, just ask! emotion_c8

Links in:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/rabble-s-rabbits/t.92757487/][img]http://i.gyazo.com/d05e3248d62f20088408844d593e42cc.png[/img][/url]

Affiliated with:
searching for bunnies
User Image
Pharoah Misa's Lost Treasures
User Image

If you're looking to make your own quest list for bunny items and you need a place to start, Chwisty made a great resource thread pertaining to bunny items! Check it out!

Chatty Cottontail

Something will go here when I figure out what I wanna showcase I guess! Why did I make the ??? graphic? It's so mysterious that was like two years ago!

Chatty Cottontail

No current contests running. Apologies in advance! I do run a charity, however; search Turnabout Broadcast and I may be able to help you there!

Universal Rules for Contests:
-No mules can enter. If I find that you've been using a mule you will be blacklisted.
-Prizes are final. If for some reason I cannot deliver a prize you've won, you will be compensated a prize of equal value. I don't want anybody to be shorted just cause I made a mistake!
-Please be patient. If you don't get it after a while for some reason though shoot me a PM.

Chatty Cottontail

Collection So Far

These are all the bunny item's I've collected so far. Some of these items have caused me a lot of grief rofl

This list is as of 4/10/2015
(They won't all fit into one screenshot anymore???)

Chatty Cottontail

Chatty Cottontail

Chatty Cottontail

Chatty Cottontail

Chatty Cottontail

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items