Aw, why is that? sad

it was a really bad day
plus i had gotten something that brought somethings to come back to haunt me
Oh I'm sorry, sweetheart crying *hugs* I hope it gets better

Excitable Exhibitionist

emotion_bigheart

Demonic Lunatic

Metal Kumo

Hehe we're making progress here! There has only been 1 accident in 4 days so far... I hope it continues! May I ask how much your puppy poops a day? =w= And another bad habit of my pup is, she likes to eat like almost anything she finds on the floor -_- I have a feeling that's why she has to poop 2-4 times a day... She likes to eat flowers, grass, anything x.x

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kyasuri

its alright things have gotten better c:
especailly since i'm planning a specail trip whee

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Maggiex3

Hehe we're making progress here! There has only been 1 accident in 4 days so far... I hope it continues! May I ask how much your puppy poops a day? =w= And another bad habit of my pup is, she likes to eat like almost anything she finds on the floor -_- I have a feeling that's why she has to poop 2-4 times a day... She likes to eat flowers, grass, anything x.x

thats goood! accidents are commen among puppies but you definitely want to limit how many and how often
less often means they are learning c:
ummmmmm id have to say about the same amount as your puppy 2-4 times a day and it all depends on what you feed her though
since shes not still use to all this people food she gets since she gets a lil bites from us and my mom and sister feed her junk for love lol she can tend to get diarrhea which isn't fun XD
but if she mainly eats her puppy chow its pretty solid and her bowl movements are spread out through out the day i can perdict em in the morning and at night but the middle of the day is the tricky part rofl
my puppy does the same thing! anything she gets her mouth on she eats it especailly if its on the floor. so its best to just stay picked up and very clean XD
yuup its gotta go somewhere lol

Fortuitous Phantom

Metal Kumo
Kyasuri

its alright things have gotten better c:
especailly since i'm planning a specail trip whee
Hooray!!! Special trips are the best 4laugh heart

Demonic Lunatic

Metal Kumo

Ahh yeah I know D: I can't resist feeding her some yummy human food but I stopped now since she's getting a little bit picky >.< I need to keep track of when she poops x.x I take back what I said about her having 1 accident, there was 2 accidents yesterday sweatdrop

Werewolf

*huggles thread, gathers everyone in it, and squish loves*
I miss you guys.

Werewolf

Maggiex3
Metal Kumo

Sorry to butt in, my nine month old puppy does the same thing.
I have to keep everything up.
She likes to eat dryer sheets, paper towels, water bottle lids, water bottle labels, my underwear, shoes, buttons, (She's chewed some off of my cardigan, and all of my shorts, I have had to sew new buttons on them) she tries to eat hair ties, she tries to eat toilet paper out of the toilet before you can flush it, its bad.
-__-
Thank you so much everyone for your patience and understanding! I have updated all of my lists, and sent out trades accordingly.

I apologize for my week of absence.
It started off with me being sick.
Then taking what was supposed to be a day trip to Las Vegas.
Well, there was a big storm, and a flash flood, and part of the freeway got wiped out, so I got stuck an extra day.
And then what would have originally been an hour and a half ish trip home, turned into a ten hour long detou.
And then I worked 7 days in a row.
I also may have displaced a rib.
So that's exciting.

I start my second job the week before my birthday!
So, October 5th.
I will be around more for those two weeks of training, because I will only be training at that job, using my vacation hours to cover my full time job while I'm training.
Training is only five hours a day, in the morning.
And then I will be home!

The downside is, I have to train on my birthday.
Haha.
Which is October 13th!
;D
I think I might throw a small birthday bash and hand out prizes and stuff.

Werewolf

Excitable Exhibitionist

Old Man Brutus
Thank you so much everyone for your patience and understanding! I have updated all of my lists, and sent out trades accordingly.

Well, there was a big storm, and a flash flood, and part of the freeway got wiped out, so I got stuck an extra day.
And then what would have originally been an hour and a half ish trip home, turned into a ten hour long detou.
So that's exciting.

So, October 5th.
I will be around more for those two weeks of training, because I will only be training at that job, using my vacation hours to cover my full time job while I'm training.
And then I will be home!

Haha.
Which is October 13th!
;D

I have been sick the past week--I totally understand. c:
I hope you end up feeling better--dismembered bodies don't work well. :c

Congrats on getting the second job! I knew you could do it. c:

Also side note: Thank you so much for such a wonderful donation ; -: much love.

Demonic Lunatic

a n a l a i g h

Oh my gosh! And no no you're not butting xD I like to chat with people!
CAN I MENTION MY PUPPY DESTROYED SO MUCH OF MY CLOTHES D: She ruined my cardigans, and dresses >.> She also chewed the wire to my wii... When I'm in the bathroom, she likes to take the toilet paper and pull it, and when I try to stop her, she runs off with a long toilet paper hanging from her mouth... She has a paper addiction, I swear D:

Werewolf

Maggiex3
a n a l a i g h

Oh my gosh! And no no you're not butting xD I like to chat with people!
CAN I MENTION MY PUPPY DESTROYED SO MUCH OF MY CLOTHES D: She ruined my cardigans, and dresses >.> She also chewed the wire to my wii... When I'm in the bathroom, she likes to take the toilet paper and pull it, and when I try to stop her, she runs off with a long toilet paper hanging from her mouth... She has a paper addiction, I swear D:
Elsea tries to eat my dresses and my spaghetti strap tank. So I totally feel for you.
In her teething stage a few months back, she ruined every single pair of underwear I owned.
And also this is really gross, but one time I got off the toilet after changing my tampon. And as I went to flush, she grabbed my used tampon and swallowed it.
I had to take her to the vet so that they could induce vomiting so she wouldn't die.
We have now resorted to locking her out of the bathroom.
That incident cost me almost 400$ worth of vet bills.

Werewolf

cl i m p l e s
Old Man Brutus

So that's exciting.

So, October 5th.
And then I will be home!

Haha.
Which is October 13th!
;D

I have been sick the past week--I totally understand. c:
I hope you end up feeling better--dismembered bodies don't work well. :c

Congrats on getting the second job! I knew you could do it. c:

Also side note: Thank you so much for such a wonderful donation ; -: much love.
ugh I'm sorry. I hope that you start feeling better soon.
Luckily my rib only hurts when I move.
;'D

Thank you.
It's kind of dumb. I have to take out my face piercings but not my gauges or other earrings.
And I have to cover my half sleeve, but none of my other tattoos xD
Weird rules haha.
I start training in two weeks.

You're welcome. Thank you for being active. I really appreciate it.
<3
I'll finish the trade next time I go to be computer. Mobile is too much of a pain to switch xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff