Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Completionist

Clockwork Fox
GO FOR IT
Rereading old favorites is always a nice feeling * O*

Hope you're doing well today!
Haha, alright. I'll make some time for that. X]
I'm doing okay. Trying to work out a battle plan for the day. I've got homework/studying, my siblings have homework I should oversee, and possibly some errands I should take care of. But here I am on Gaia... ^^;;

Profitable Puppy

Clockwork Fox

You can always quote my first poster ;D (no that's not supposed to make sense at all)

But oh my gosh, I really like this style you used to draw this guy! (LOL THE UNFINISHED PART IS CUTE WHAT THE HECK) AT LEAST THE TIME THAT WAS CONSUMED LOOKS GOOD?
Oh nooooooo, those two sound really cute! Haha, what a rude little brat butt HE SHOULD BE PET ON THE HEAD (and big guy also because heck yeah)

emotion_kirakira I am flattered by nonsensical flattery, waifu~~~~~

Also omg this customer I see a lot is totally creepily aware of me and actually pays attention. emotion_0A0 Like yea I know I told him stuff but we talk a lot a lot and he talks with lots of people but wow he actually remembers. I'm impressed okay cause that is a lotta info to hold onto and I'm creeped out by how rockin' his memory is ngl.

Cause he thought he overheard me once saying 'my husband' even though I HAVE NO CLUE what I had said? But?? Yea so I told him, HAHA NOPE. I'm single and content and have zero sex drive so it's not a real desire to even date. So yea, later on we were talking at the coffee shop after we bumped into each other there (we actually meet up a lot on accident lolol cause he goes to Newks a lot and we both coffee shop a lot) and discussed sexualities. Like pansexuality and bi and just all these different terms and it came up that I was asexual.
So today he told me when there weren't many people around cause he knew I'd be okay with it but other people might not be to hear it while out and eating. That the other day. He read an article or saw a news report about some couple in Australia. And it was an asexual couple. And they met online and after two years met in person, face to face. Since then they continued dating. They moved in with each other. And the news report/article had said that they were very happy together but they didn't have sex. And it was really cool to him cause it was basically showing the world 'look, people are different and not everyone is going to want sex. couples are okay and still couples even if neither party is interested in the sex aspect' and I thought it was really nice of him to tell me this.
Cause he knew I had been struggling with people constantly telling me 'you just haven't found the right one yet' and he was being reassuring. ; w ;
So it was really nice imho because he remembered my conversations about it.

AAAAH I was thinking about them last night after logging out and yea still cute. Still adorable dorks. emo I love cute dorks.

Also, I get upset when I get a certain kind of coffee, frappuccino, and say no whipped cream. They repeat, NO whipped cream? And I agree, NO whipped cream, thank you. And they STILL PUT IT ON THERE. emo

Clockwork Fox

WOW okay, time for a new quest!

Clockwork Fox

fuzzy wuzzy not a bear

Oh man, what a very sweet customer! That's nice of him to be reassuring, because heck yeah it's annoying when people say that.

And oh man, heck yeah it's annoying when you have your order repeated to you and they still get it wrong. lol

Profitable Puppy

Dude I agree 100% to your agreements above but I have no clue what else to say. emo

So uh, have a nice night/day. I do sure hope I BRIGHTENED your day and made it much more COLORFUL because, sweetybird, you are indeed a precious DOLL to me.

It's 1:30am so I'm just gonna head offline and play more games cause that's just how I roll. Or lay. Whichever. /paps you on the head

Clockwork Fox

fuzzy wuzzy not a bear

GDI WIFEY NOW I NEED TO MAKE A NEW QUEST WHAT THE HECK
(Translation: Holy frick, I got your gift and oh my gosh, stop being the perfect waifu. Did you know. I really love the gifts you give me. BUT. What I love more is the little one liners (or two or three liners) you include with them. Because they brighten my day. And I laugh at them irl and enjoy them. LIKE THIS ONE AND THE ONE INCLUDED IN THE PM. The colors. So thank you. ILU <3 <3 <3)

ALSO I LOL'D AT THE COMIC YOU SENT ME HAHAHA THAT IS REALLY TRUE THOUGH
Skips through a bunch of dialogue with A WAIT NO WHAT DID I JUST AGREE TO WHERE AM I WHO ARE YOU

Profitable Puppy

Omg aaaaaah, gosh. I always wonder if the gift commentary will be awkward to read but I love thinking up stuff to type. So I'm really happy that you enjoy them ; 0;
I literally broke into a smile reading that, then went downstairs to tell my mom how happy it made me.

I know you wouldn't know, but I have actually been sad lately. Fun fact though, my Vita wants to correct the word lately as parrot. hm. But yea,I've been down and your comment helped me a lot, so thank you.

I went back to my message to you in my sent box and laughed. holy crap, Rabu has the best expression jfc. I hope I can draw more even just a little more. Just for her to get her scowling Chikorabu.

Profitable Puppy

Clockwork Fox

fuzzy wuzzy not a bear

NOPE IT'S MY FAVORITE PART OF GETTING A GIFT FROM YOU
Like. They make me giggle because they're super cute and funny, and also it's fun to guess what's inside based on the commentary SO YEAH I REALLY ENJOY IT <3 <3 <3

LOL VITA because lately = parrot cool

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling down lately, but I'm glad my comment helped! ; O;
I hope things are less down for you soon
kisses you

LOL RIGHT
The expression made me snort irl
The actual embodiment of the feeling of WHAT. lol

Clockwork Fox

Maybe if I wasn't such a fricking NERD, I wouldn't be questing all these items just for dumb OC cosplay.

Profitable Puppy

Clockwork Fox

IKR? I mean parrot I've been feeling down, but you cheered me up. So that's legit. lol
AAAAH ALSO OMG AAAA I'm super excited now!

But before I say why I'm stoked and happy, lemme tell you about a really rude customer! WHEEEEE!

So today there was this couple. I'm assuming workmates? Both were female. And I was taking the first lady's order and when I got done I gave her the number for her seat. And I thought I handed her the cup, too, but I didn't. So she asks politely "may I have my cup?" and I startle a little and say "oh! sorry, here you are" and her ******** friend says "and don't forget her number".... so the lady says "she already handed it to me, I have it" and naturally to get the last word in a conversation that didn't need her... "well at least she got one thing right"
what.
I straight up got speechless. Like what the hell? You think I'm that shitty of a cashier and yet you still order FROM ME? When we have TWO other people taking orders? Excuse me, please get into another line if you are going to be bluntly insulting and snotty.
I told a coworker later about it and told her "I seriously thought about smiling and say 'oh? would you rather I get nothing right?' and then promptly walking away" but man. Wow. I don't even know what the whole 'one thing right' had to do with the conversation that wasn't directly to her. emotion_donotwant
My coworkers that were with me on register during lunch replied. One (female) said "oooh, I woulda lost my job. I wouldn't have held my tongue" and the second coworker (male) said "man, I'da snapped on her so hard, man. You ain't got no reason to be sayin' s**t like that" and then paused. And corrected himself entirely with "actually, I probably woulda just given her really weird looks when taking her order cause I like this job, y'know? just give her weird looks until she ain't gonna remember if I gave her stuff or not"
and I swear I laughed at that and it was so much better to hear replies like that. Making sure I wasn't over reacting and all.

BUT HAPPY FUN NEWS! I am proudly going to start taking German lessons from my second mother!!!!! She's fluent in English AND German and her aunt is visiting but she speaks very little English so my second mom has been translating to people and then to her aunt.
(second mom cause she totally rocks at being a mom to me when my mom can't. like after surgery and wisdom teeth, she was totally there for me and super nice and polite and gosh)

And okay I have been feeling better lately but really tired? It's weird cause it's a really sleepy blah tired but I'm not upset. It's kinda like mega-relaxed sleepiness? Yeaaah.
But omg what if
I actually
continue this Rabu comic. Just imagine all the s**t that would happen.
Imagine Rabu fighting Joey's top percentage rodent.
Imagine Rabu fighting a gym leader.
Imagine Rabu asking Bugsy 'what gender are you though'.
Imagine Rabu.

Profitable Puppy

My computer is too hot gonk
It isn't showing my typing at the speed I am typing but it's on a delay and wow dang. I gotta let it cool down for a little bit so have a nice time being around online and remember that i love youuuuu
smooches

Clockwork Fox

LOL TO THE ANON WHO DONATED ME AMIGO TACO

I'D LIKE TO BE YOUR AMIGO IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T ON ANON

Clockwork Fox

fuzzy wuzzy not a bear

WOW what the heck, how was that necessary at all?
Like first of all. It's not like you were horribly incompetent and messed everything up, you just didn't hand her her drink. Which you proceeded to do right away. Oooooooooooh, what a crime. You dun goofed. Second, was the snark even necessary. I'm shy desu so I probably wouldn't have snapped back but dang if anyone was in that situation and they snapped back, I wouldn't judge them because what a rude a** customer. lol

ANYWAY.

Oh my gosh, that's FRICKIN AWESOME WHAT THE HECK
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah German lessons emotion_dealwithit
Omg, have fun learning German because that is way cool!

The sleepiness of whatever man, body out, catch ya later cool

I'M IMAGINING RABU.
AND I'M LIKING IT. emotion_dowant

Okay, go cool down your computer because mega hot computers are not great gonk

Clockwork Fox

THE WORST THING IS when you're after items that are relatively cheap but you don't have the gold lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff