Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Good evening/afternoon/morning my cute little cupcakes and lovebugs of the Gaia Exchange Community! How are we all today? First I would like to Thank you all for clicking this :3 and WELCOME TO MY PRETTY PASTEL PARADISE! This is my third attempt at a quest thread, more specifically for Pastels. I'm hoping this will be the one that will allow me to make some progress. :3 I'm still new at this so please bare with me if I am all over the place at first.
User Image
User Image
I decided that the best way to conquer the quest is with a few chunks at a time. I will post the first 5 Pastels I have been urgently questing.

Exquisite Yarn
Truely Cozy Chick
Squirt Fest
My Admirer
W's Sketchbook

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED <3
Also, I am a multiquester, I will help you with your quest if you help with mine and other times I will just give for the heck of it because I want to see ya'll smile! <3
ABOUT ME!
In case any of you are interested in knowing about me. All of those questions you don't have will be answered
(hah I crack myself up)
But in all seriousness whether you donate or not I want to get to know you guys and I'm hoping some of us can develop some friendships. I love people and I'm very easy to talk to, so if any of you ever want to chat or need to vent please don't hesitate to PM me.

Okiiieee soooo
My name is Noelle but you may also call me Fun.
I'm 18 yrs old and turning 19 in February wooot
I'm studying to be a psych major (the mind is a dangerous and beautiful thing and I love it)
I own a Siamese cat
I've been in a great relationship for the last 2 yrs and 5 months (I'd shout out to Taylor but he has no gaia...awkward :P)
A few of my favorite things are foxes, flowers, cupcakes, psychology and anything cute.
I absolutely love people, they keep this world soo beautiful! <3
I love very soothing or ladylike clothes (yess...my wardrobe is lots of pastel irl :P)
I love indie music <3
Hobby wise: I love to act, sing, write, travel and watch old movies.
I could say a lot more but I'd rather not bore you guys
If you read this thaaaaankkk yeeeeww.
User Image
Alright Finally. I'm soo sorry for that you guys.
So as you now know my name is Noelle and I'm currently questing :3. I've been a member of gaia for 6 yrs now but my 3 yr hiatus left me struggling with a bunch of the gaia population (inflation man...) soo. I'm obsessed with the pastel items gaia has created, and I want to collect them all to create a pastel fox dream avi (only reason it's not on my profile or sig is because of tektek not upgrading) I will be greatful of any and all donations and will repay donators at random at some point in time. This is struggle because I want to give back while questing. Any help would be lovely. Mwaaah Thank you and please do have a beautiful day
User Image
Reserved heart

Indulgent Lover

Good luck!
Branama
Good luck!

thank you! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash