Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Senshi

Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Np happy to help a fellow wing quester xp

Glad to hear it! im going to need a lot of luck buuuuut i will get there a** you can see i need those wings for this avi's armor to be completed

Its going to be awesome when you get it, i want my friend to make my Archangels Wings but the formula is HARD to find crying

You know you can buy them last i checked their 38 bil

Archangels is 1 tril but i have the money i want to get my friend Roy Mustang to Wing Mastery the hardest achievement on Gaia, we have been working on this for 2 years now. I want him to make my wings *_* ( because after he finishes the quest he is leaving......)

it semms to rose on price i could have sworn i saw them for 38 bil...

aaah i see well im sure you will get there..its hard but with determination anyone can get anywhere haha... im sorry to hear about your friend leaving...why is he leaving if i may ask?

i currently have no idea on how much gold im going to have to get to even think about getting those wings

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Np happy to help a fellow wing quester xp

Glad to hear it! im going to need a lot of luck buuuuut i will get there a** you can see i need those wings for this avi's armor to be completed

Its going to be awesome when you get it, i want my friend to make my Archangels Wings but the formula is HARD to find crying

Archangels is 1 tril but i have the money i want to get my friend Roy Mustang to Wing Mastery the hardest achievement on Gaia, we have been working on this for 2 years now. I want him to make my wings *_* ( because after he finishes the quest he is leaving......)

aaah i see well im sure you will get there..its hard but with determination anyone can get anywhere haha... im sorry to hear about your friend leaving...why is he leaving if i may ask?

i currently have no idea on how much gold im going to have to get to even think about getting those wings

He is pissed about ZOMG being taken down , ahh i am running giveaways alot, bookmark my quest page , they are listed there.

The high rolling prizes are 30 bil and up and for most of my giveaways the first person on every five pages gets an item. It's really the only things i have left to do on Gaia... oh btw i don't have skype sorry >.<

Angelic Senshi

Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates

He is pissed about ZOMG being taken down , ahh i am running giveaways alot, bookmark my quest page , they are listed there.

The high rolling prizes are 30 bil and up and for most of my giveaways the first person on every five pages gets an item. It's really the only things i have left to do on Gaia... oh btw i don't have skype sorry >.<

Oh yeah im pissed with Zomg getting taken out... i wonder if gai though this out that they would loss a lot of their loyal players taking the game out... im personally pissed about the gai cash i wanted on the power ups what was it all for? not to mention everyone that spend hard earned money to get them...

i can understand why your friend would be mad about that...its sad he has to leave thou...

well i hope that if i ever make it to the first of every fifth page ill get something i need all the help i can get hahah

ah well we can always talk here...i just like adding my friends there you know? but its allright

Angelic Senshi

Angelic Senshi

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates

Oh yeah im pissed with Zomg getting taken out... i wonder if gai though this out that they would loss a lot of their loyal players taking the game out... im personally pissed about the gai cash i wanted on the power ups what was it all for? not to mention everyone that spend hard earned money to get them...

i can understand why your friend would be mad about that...its sad he has to leave thou...

well i hope that if i ever make it to the first of every fifth page ill get something i need all the help i can get hahah

ah well we can always talk here...i just like adding my friends there you know? but its allright

How much do you lack for the wings?

Angelic Senshi

Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates

About 3.8 trillion gold.... so any amount i get to get me closer there is very much appreciated

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates

About 3.8 trillion gold.... so any amount i get to get me closer there is very much appreciated

I will send you some gold through my mule

Angelic Senshi

Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates
Angel_Solishart
Dreko Windgates

I will send you some gold through my mule

was that you? oh thank you thank you thank you! ^^ i really appreciate it !!

Angelic Senshi

Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Surely you've been working hard for it, so I believe you'll deserve even much more!
Who knows what the future holds? Long as we stay alive, things are bound to work out.
The longer you wait for something, the more you'll appreciate it when you get it.
Cause anything worth having, is definitely worth waiting!

Angelic Senshi

NamelesSilencer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Surely you've been working hard for it, so I believe you'll deserve even much more!
Who knows what the future holds? Long as we stay alive, things are bound to work out.
The longer you wait for something, the more you'll appreciate it when you get it.
Cause anything worth having, is definitely worth waiting!

Thank you Lightning i really appreciate these words of encouragement

Angelic Senshi

Angelic Senshi

Angelic Senshi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items