Visitor?

+1 1 100.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

nuggetchu's Fangirl

Spirit

User Image

I n t r o d u c t i o n

Hello, my name is Khy and welcome to my Quest Thread. I'am a proud gaian since 2009,

I never used Gcash, I can't. So the only way is to vend and get help.

I shutted down this quest thread 2 months ago, because i thought i got all the items ive dreamt of,

and then i got to the conclusion of finally making a dream avi and the 2nd to the last item is DJ Studio Headphones,

I never found an interest to it back in the days but recently i fell in love on how it matches on everything, whatever the avatar is wearing.

I dont vend way back, reason is i dont have the gold to vend and idk how, but i do now,

but vending isnt enough to get me my goal to im reviving this thread to get help from nice gaians,

i have been helped alot from the past, i gave back some of them tho, because goodwill should be shared.

Well thats too much for an introduction, i accept almost anything, even bumps is fun, feel free to use this as a chatroom.

P. S I used my free gaia cash to promote this,

been there for years need to put it in good use.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nuggetchu's Fangirl

Spirit

User Image

Q U E S T P R O G R E S S :

User ImageDJ Studio Headphones - 11B / 1T++

User ImageAngelic Halo - Last item, probably the most impossible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nuggetchu's Fangirl

Spirit

User Image

D O N A T O R S :

A v e m a r i a xo - August Monthly Collectible Letter 2014

Little Tea - 1, OOO , OOO , OOO

minipyon - 3, OOO , OOO , OOO

If you want to advertise me, please use this :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/updated-the-dream-cacther-s-quest-giveaway-thread/t.89442619/][img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/2lufat3.jpg[/img][/url]

nuggetchu's Fangirl

Spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas