Total Votes:[ 132 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
~Quest of Doom~

Welcome! cat_mrgreen As you can see this is my quest thread. I don't expect donations, but I wouldn't complain if I got any cat_cool I have a pretty big quest list (don't we all?). My dream avis and their items list are posted after the rules. I only use the default wishlist for the store items, but my full wishlist is saved in my journal. As I get each quest item I'll cross them out.

A little bit about me:
~ I'm a graduate from college. I went for my Fine Arts Degree and I'm thinking of either continuing on to costume design or possibly going to a culinary school. I hope to someday either start my own line of Lolita clothing or start a bakery-cafe. I'd like to at least make and sell my own jewelry online. I still plan on having a side job just so that my art doesn't turn into work.
~ I volunteer for a couple art centers in the area when I get a chance and I enjoy helping out wherever I can ^_^
~ Some other obsessions interests of mine are K-pop and J-rock. emotion_awesome I lovelovelove Super Junior and U-KISS heart I've seen Dir en Grey live three times cat_xd It. Was. Amazing. And life changing emotion_jawdrop One of these days I hope to see Super Junior and U-KISS live.
~ I also have a horrid sweet tooth and I love to bake/cook. Some of my weaknesses include cheesecake (especially pumpkin), ice cream (faves are coffee, strawberry, coconut, and peppermint bon bon), fudgy chocolate cake, strawberry shortcake, and cupcakes.

Have fun cat_3nodding This isn't just a quest thread**; feel free to chat and hangout here. I enjoy talking to new people. Oh and remember to check out my announcements and finished dream avis below cat_biggrin

**I'm currently using this thread to get the Threadmaster achievement so give me some heart and bumps please!! cat_4laugh

Cheesecake will soon take over the world twisted
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Table of Contents~

1) Rules
2) List of Quest Items
3) Donators/Black List
4) News and Announcements
5) Tekteks/Finished Dream Avis
6) Banner Code/Links to affiliates
7) Some of my favorite sites cat_blaugh

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
~Rules~ (will be updated if necessary)

1) No flaming, spamming, trolling, fishing, etc.
2) No advertising without my permission.
3) No page stretching. Includes long quote trees. If posting an excessively large image or long post, hide it in a spoiler like this
[spoiler][/spoiler]

4) Please please please use decent grammar! I'm not expecting perfect English/spelling (I'm a terrible speller myself) but keep the text speak to a minimum.
5) Follow Gaia's ToS and Rules and Guidlines
6) Just be kind in general and keep it at least PG-13
7) Just to show me that you have read the rules, in your first post type "Anybody want a peanut?"

Repeated breaking of these rules will get you sent to the deep dark abyss...of the Black List evil

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
~List of Quest Items~

*Full and current wishlist in journal and down this page*

Misc Quests:
Froufrou Francé
Doki Doki Deito

Dream Avi #1:
Keionpanku Style
Mascherato
Raven's Deceit
Reve Marin
Guiding Lodestar
Black Maggie
Blue Dark Elf Corset

Dream Avi #2:
Literary Luxury
Teal Heartstring
Twilight Star Sister
Juno's Lace
Rapturous Union
Pious Cleric
Apple Blossom Hairpin

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
~Donators~

heart Arashi Erina - neck ribbon, gloves, head tattoo, Kottan Bell Reunion
heart Hitsugaya Toushiro5 - gold
heart Shakespearean Squirrel - gold
heart Evil A - quest banner
heart Ookami_Sasayaku - gold
heart ElementalNocturne - Anesidora's Woe
heart Old Man Xi - gold...lots of it O_O
heart 125th - gold
heart ??? - Limelight Popstar Heels
heart Zi - Highwire Belladonna
heart ??? - Guiding Lodestar
heart Ihes egia - Mascherato

~Black List~ (you don't want to be here evil It's a dark and lonely place)

No one! (let's keep it that way)

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
~News and Announcements~

Dec 3, 2010:
I just recently started hanging out at this awesome charity thread called Demon Wings | Angel Heart Charity a.k.a DWAH (first post on Nov 29). If you are interested in doing some donating or need a donation I strongly suggest checking it out cat_3nodding (go to my links two posts down)

Feb 11, 2011:
I know this has nothing to do with my quest, but these sound amazing :O Chocolate-covered cheesecake-stuffed strawberries

May 8, 2011:
Woot! Finished my first quest since starting this thread cat_xd

July 30, 2011:
Happy National Cheesecake Day!! (this is just the beginning of Cheesecake's plan to take over the world! twisted )

Dec 6, 2012:
Just started my first free avi art thread! I need practice so send me a request cat_biggrin Free avi art of Doooom! (I may make random free avi art sketches to any donators cat_ninja )

April 9, 2013:
Join The Daffodil Movement guild this month to support cancer awareness here on Gaia. Check out my affiliates' banners below for the link. Spread the word and join a team cat_3nodding Go Team Grey! And remember that Grey Matters!

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
~TekTeks~

These are tekteks I've done for others/boredom and my finished quests* ^_^
1)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
~Code for my banner~

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/quest-of-doom-d/t.67617259/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/m4rsh4ll/QoD2.png[/img][/url]

~Links to affiliates~

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image

User Image

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
~Some of my favorite sites~

This is just for the fun of it cat_blaugh *Note I am in no way affiliated with any of these sites, I just love them.

1) Eat Your Kimchi ~ Blog put together by an awesome Canadian couple who live in South Korea and review K-pop music, Korean restaurants/food and culture. Full of quirky humor while being very interesting and educating cat_3nodding

2) Vegan Black Metal Chef ~ Blog focused on how to be a vegan in a truly unique way. Videos with vegan recipes done as black metal music; this guy is crazy and amazing cat_blaugh The recipes are ridiculously simple to do and easy to adapt to non-vegan diets.

3) Cupcake Project: A fun experimental baking blog ~ Amazing and unique recipes ranging from Baked Bean and Tomato Cupcakes (don't judge before you try them cat_wink ) to White Chocolate Caviar Cheesecake Cupcakes to Root Beer Float Cupcakes! Definitely check her recipes out if you're getting bored with the usual chocolate and vanilla cupcakes cat_3nodding

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
This thread is officially open!!! yay rofl

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I began to run towards that one big dream
Because my good friends were with me, I did my best

*creeps in* Is it ok to post yet?

Even if there's a high wall in our way, we're not stopping
We'll break it down and go on towards our dream

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Arashi Erina
I began to run towards that one big dream
Because my good friends were with me, I did my best

*creeps in* Is it ok to post yet?

Even if there's a high wall in our way, we're not stopping
We'll break it down and go on towards our dream

yesh xd

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
oh and thank you very much Arashi for the donations heart They were much appreciated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff