Cleric

♥Bump♥

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello again!
Your thread is quite nice too. smile And I prefer the version with the white hair, for your current quest. I feel the colors are more balanced on it.

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
bump 3nodding

Cleric

FindingJackie
Hello again!
Your thread is quite nice too. smile And I prefer the version with the white hair, for your current quest. I feel the colors are more balanced on it.
Hello again c: Thank you!
I prefer the white hair, too, I think. Have you had a good day?

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I've had a fairly good day so far, although not half as productive as I wish it would have been. I wasted far too much time on gaia and tektek xd

At least my theater company's meeting has been postponed to next week, so I can do a little more tonight.

Cleric

FindingJackie
I've had a fairly good day so far, although not half as productive as I wish it would have been. I wasted far too much time on gaia and tektek xd

At least my theater company's meeting has been postponed to next week, so I can do a little more tonight.
Oh cool, you're part of a theatre company? c: Are you working on any plays right now?

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elysia Windbourne
FindingJackie

Oh cool, you're part of a theatre company? c: Are you working on any plays right now?

Not yet. It's my college department's company, so we just had our first meeting last week to see who wanted to participate and in what manner. This week, we were supposed to meet to discuss possible plays we could work on this year. We're hoping to do a play written by one of the students or past graduates of our department.

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cleric

FindingJackie
Not yet. It's my college department's company, so we just had our first meeting last week to see who wanted to participate and in what manner. This week, we were supposed to meet to discuss possible plays we could work on this year. We're hoping to do a play written by one of the students or past graduates of our department.
That sounds amazing! It would be really great to perform a play that was written by another student. & threes always this assure of excitement when to start planning a big project like this.
*excited for you* #wheelsinmotion

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elysia Windbourne
FindingJackie
That sounds amazing! It would be really great to perform a play that was written by another student. & threes always this assure of excitement when to start planning a big project like this.
*excited for you* #wheelsinmotion

Yes, I hope it goes well. And I hope I won't regret it later, because I have an awfully busy schedule. XD

Cleric

FindingJackie
Yes, I hope it goes well. And I hope I won't regret it later, because I have an awfully busy schedule. XD
I know what to mean c: My undergrad was pretty hectic, too. But don't worry, you'll manage c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff