Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Congrats on completing your monochrome quest!

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
bump. i can't get the pic links to work.

Cleric

FindingJackie
Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your weekend c:
& thank you! Can't believe is finally finished c:

Cleric

Satanic PandaCakes
bump. i can't get the pic links to work.
Thanks for the bump c:

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elysia Windbourne
FindingJackie
Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your weekend c:
& thank you! Can't believe is finally finished c:

I sure did! Saturday I went to a potluck at a friend's house, then worked on my research, and yesterday my boyfriend, some friends and I played Pathfinder until 3am XD It was fun. Next time we'll try to make it a little shorter, though, because walking home when you're ridiculously tired is no fun.

Cleric

FindingJackie

I sure did! Saturday I went to a potluck at a friend's house, then worked on my research, and yesterday my boyfriend, some friends and I played Pathfinder until 3am XD It was fun. Next time we'll try to make it a little shorter, though, because walking home when you're ridiculously tired is no fun.
Sounds awesome c: I remember you saying you had a do this weekend just gone - glad you had a nice time!
Excuse my ignorance, but is Pathfinder a video game or a D&D style game? sweatdrop
Sweet avvie btw.

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elysia Windbourne
FindingJackie

Sounds awesome c: I remember you saying you had a do this weekend just gone - glad you had a nice time!
Excuse my ignorance, but is Pathfinder a video game or a D&D style game? sweatdrop
Sweet avvie btw.

Thanks! Pathfinder is very similar to D&D 3.5, with some work done to make (most) classes a little more balanced. It's really fun. ^_^ Have you ever played role-play games like that?

Cleric

FindingJackie
I've had a go at D&D, but confess that I want too great - I'm putting it down to stage fright in front of my more veteran friends in the group c: I think I over complicated things for myself! It seemed fun though. It made me want a Tressym IRL c:
I miss pot lucks, used to have so much fun at uni doing those. What did you make?

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elysia Windbourne
FindingJackie
I've had a go at D&D, but confess that I want too great - I'm putting it down to stage fright in front of my more veteran friends in the group c: I think I over complicated things for myself! It seemed fun though. It made me want a Tressym IRL c:
I miss pot lucks, used to have so much fun at uni doing those. What did you make?

I had to look up what a Tressym is. It's so cute! <3 If you ever get the chance to try D&D again with people who will be understanding, go ahead. It really is fun when you're with the right group.
and for the pot luck, I made pumpkin soup. (We didn't need to worry about dishes since it was a fairly small group at a friend's home, so we had enough bowls. XD)

Cleric

Cleric

Cleric

Cleric

FindingJackie
I had to look up what a Tressym is. It's so cute! <3 If you ever get the chance to try D&D again with people who will be understanding, go ahead. It really is fun when you're with the right group.
and for the pot luck, I made pumpkin soup. (We didn't need to worry about dishes since it was a fairly small group at a friend's home, so we had enough bowls. XD)
I haven't had pumpkin soup in ages, sounds lovely.
Funny (re: the D&D) a friend invited me to a game next week! How bizarre ~law of attraction~
Also, may I add your quest link banner to my affiliates on the front page?

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elysia Windbourne
FindingJackie
I haven't had pumpkin soup in ages, sounds lovely.
Funny (re: the D&D) a friend invited me to a game next week! How bizarre ~law of attraction~
Also, may I add your quest link banner to my affiliates on the front page?

Go ahead and try it. smile I recommend starting with a character that doesn't have spells (or only a couple spells) so that it will be easier to learn the basic mechanics of the game. Something like a fighter, ranger or rogue (I don't know which classes are the best at D&D 3.5) Spellcasters can be a little complicated to use. However, if you really want to create a spellcaster because it's what interests you most, you can. Hopefully your friends will help you a little at the start. (I did start with a druid, after all, and with some help, I managed to understand how to play as one.)

And of course you can add my banner to your affiliates. I can do the same for you if you want. It will give us both a little more publicity.

Cleric

FindingJackie
Go ahead and try it. smile I recommend starting with a character that doesn't have spells (or only a couple spells) so that it will be easier to learn the basic mechanics of the game. Something like a fighter, ranger or rogue (I don't know which classes are the best at D&D 3.5) Spellcasters can be a little complicated to use. However, if you really want to create a spellcaster because it's what interests you most, you can. Hopefully your friends will help you a little at the start. (I did start with a druid, after all, and with some help, I managed to understand how to play as one.)

And of course you can add my banner to your affiliates. I can do the same for you if you want. It will give us both a little more publicity.
I think I did start as a druid, if memory serves me. Should be fun to give it a go again. I might even be able to find my character sheet.
I took out the monster manual from my local library to just have a gander, see if it made any more sense now (my library is awesome like that, it has Warhammer books too) & it seems a really neat game.

& super re: the banners - if you send me the code for your banner I'll add it in c: I'll send you the link for mine once I've downsized it c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff