Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I prefer:

random item giveaways (value doesn't bother me *hoards*) 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 96 ]
choosing from a list of giveaway items (so I can pick what I want!) 0.40512820512821 40.5% [ 79 ]
raffles/contests/etc (please comment) 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 195 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 426 427 428 > >> >>> »|

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Anxious Trash

I'm popping in to wish you luck~!
^w^
Do you play zOMG? It's a good way to earn gold quickly, even more so in a group. If you do, I'll be more than happy to play with you sometime~

Hopeless Completionist

Jean Kyn
I'm popping in to wish you luck~!
^w^
Do you play zOMG? It's a good way to earn gold quickly, even more so in a group. If you do, I'll be more than happy to play with you sometime~
Thanks for stopping by/the encouragement! And certainly, good luck to you in any of your quests! :3
I played zOMG for a short time before some of the quests glitched and refused to let me continue. Also, my computer is rather old/slow/grumpy with the program/flash space(?), so I haven't had much luck playing at all and eventually gave up. All the same, thank you very much for the offer and advice. heart

Anxious Trash

Torhu-chan

You're welcome, and thank you~ ^w^
Oh, darn. That's too bad! .n. I promise to save up some gold for a donation for you~ It's officially written on my post-it note! :]

Hopeless Completionist

Jean Kyn
You're welcome, and thank you~ ^w^
Oh, darn. That's too bad! .n. I promise to save up some gold for a donation for you~ It's officially written on my post-it note! :]
No problem at all. That's so very kind-- thank you for being so considerate! :3
I should be around the charity in the future, so I hope to see you there! Take care. d:

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart