Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Currently: Online Offline ~ Gaming and random bumps from phone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image Welcome

~Epic Description [Patent] Pending~
Yeah, I know the thread looks like sheez, but I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. At least I've finally started the thread, right? The first step is the hardest; I can always fix it later.

To my Epic Fail Quest Thread.
It has taken me quite a long time to decided whether or not to even bother making the effort to make this thread. The main deciding factor in the sudden appearance of my new QQT was the epic and ground breaking even of naming my QQT. And as anyone knows, once you name, you have to keep it. So, here is my sad little QQ-thread. Yay. *celebration*
Much thanks to the Boyfriend for giving me a name that I had no doubts in my mind about. <3<3

User Image

Directory

.I. Title, Navigation, & other First-Post Jazz .I.
.II. Rules, News & Updates, and Elsewise Importante Schtuffles .II.
.III. The Never Ending Que~est .III.
.IV. Chasing Rainbows .IV.
.V. My Captured Pots of Gold .V.
.VI. Contesticles .VI.
.VII. Good Ol' Mem'ry Lane .VII.
.VIII. Me, Myself, 'n' Moi .VIII.
.IX. Theme Song de Skittle .IX.
.X. Pixel-Whoring .X.
.XI. Link-Pimping .XI.
.XII. Thusly Unused Post .XII.
.XIII. Quizzical Questions .XIII.
.XIV. ~Ribbon Cutting~ .XIV.
.XV. First Poster! Congrats! .XV.

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.II. Rules, News & Updates, and Elsewise Importante Schtuffles .II.

Thee Laws of Skittle
Follow and obey the TOS and Rules of Solia
Obey the Golden Rule
Don't flame meh art! ;__;
Draw meh!!! (pweasies? I've give you cyber cookies) (you don't really have to)
Dun't Steal muh arts!! It's mean. (why would you want to anyway? It's ugly)
I can (and prolly will) change and alter these rules as I please
Any one disobeying muh rules is subject to the Heap o' Shame and ban-age from the thread

2012.11.16 - back from another accidental hiatus. =3

2011.05.28 - hit 500k (1/10,000th of the way there!)
2011.05.27 - Made QQ thread
2011.05.26 - Boyfriend named my QQ thread
2011.05.?? - Found a Q-thread that pays me for bumps <3
2011.05.03 - Found a Charity to haunt
2011.05.02 - Decided to Quest the Jul 03 set
2011.05.01 - 7 year Gaiaversary; officially decided to Quest all MC items

2011.04.15 - Rejoined Gaia after a long, accidental hiatus

|We[a]l[l]come|Importante|The Prey|The Campaign|The Conquests|You Can Winrars|The Mem'ries|The Crazy|The Voices in My Yead|The Pixels|The Epick|The Empty|Nerdfighters, Yo|Ready, Set, Post|

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.III. The Never Ending Que~est .III.

Currently hunting:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. July 03 Letter User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All in all totaling:

May 1st, 2011: 14B
May 28th, 2011: 5.79B

Considering how old these items are, it is understandable why there are never any in the MP. But that also makes it that much harder to guestimate a price I should be aiming for. The first time I looked them up, prices ranged about 4-5Bill a piece, equalling 14 Billion plus gold. Yeah, you read that right. Here it is again, just to show you exactly how many zeros that is: 14,000,000,000 gold. Yeah. Shoulda just killed myself instead.
That has changed, however, and a month later, the total price is around 5 billion. So, the fact that there is nothing to base prices on has worked in my favor, for once in my life.
But this is only a month into my quest and my gold count is currently around 1/10,000th of the way. xDD And going at that rate, it should only take me 834 years to complete this bracket of my quest. =D Hoorah!

|We[a]l[l]come|Importante|The Prey|The Campaign|The Conquests|You Can Winrars|The Mem'ries|The Crazy|The Voices in My Yead|The Pixels|The Epick|The Empty|Nerdfighters, Yo|Ready, Set, Post|

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.IV. Chasing Rainbows .IV.

((Still WiP))

So, here is the namesake of my never ending quest. All the donation/monthly collectible letters of Gaia from the very beginning. Some are harder to obtain than others, some I already have. I'll be starting with oldest (because they'll be harder and more expensive to acquire) and work my way up to the newer ones.

I am collecting THREE (four in special cases) of each letter:
One of each item from within the letter, and one unopened letter.
Above each letter is a code detailing which items I still need.
An X means that I have them all, and I don't need any more.
An a means the letter itself.
A b means the first item beneath the letter.
A c is for the second item beneath the letter.
And d is for the third item, if applicable.
Finally, Q is for the set that I am currently questing.

~2013~
aUser ImageUser Image
b
c

~2012~
..abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc
aUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
b
c

~2011~
..abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc
aUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
b
c

~2010~
bUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
cUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~2009~
bUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
cUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~2008~

~2007~
dUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~2006~
dUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~2005~
.....abx.....axx.....axc.....axx.....axx.....axx.....axx.....axx.....abx.....xbx........X........X.......

~2004~
..abc.....abc.....abx.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....axx.....abc.....abc

~2003~
..ab.......Q......abc.....abc.....abc.....abc.....abc
aUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
bUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
cUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.V. My Captured Pots of Gold .V.

My completed Quests

2007.05.19 ~ Obtained Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
. . . . .Quested for a year
. . . . .Bought for 419k

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.VI. Contesticles .VI.

Currently, I'm not running any contests. I am thinking about starting a quiz. An actual quiz. Like, with real questions that have real answers, not opinion questions. I am debating on how to reward that, though. With, like, giving points per correct answer and then prizes at certain points. Unfortunately, I don't know what I would give as prizes, because when questing 5 Billion plus gold, every tiny gold counts. So. . . maybe I'll offer my bumping services, considering I am a pretty obsessive bumper. . . Or maybe I'll offer my petty arts. . . or maybe I'll come up with something else. If you guys have any ideas, lemme know!!

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.VII. It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of... Oh, Wait .VII.

User Image
Shrine o' Awesomeness - Donators
No one yet ((whyyy??))

User Image
Plaque o' Regulars
Again, no one yet.

Mem'rable Moments
None yet.

User Image
Heap o' Shame
No one, and lets keep it that way.

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.VIII. Me, Myself, 'n' Moi .VIII.

I am. . .
Member # 548601.
Bringing down World Suck since August 9, 1990.
Bringing down Gaia Suck since May 1, 2004.
Loud. Quirky. Obnoxious. Obsessive. Sarcastic. Nerdy. Determined. Emotional. Distractable. Excitable. Indecisive. Crazy. Shy. Unique. Hungry. Stubborn. Forgetful. Loved. In love. Realistically Optimistic. An Outcast. A Furry. A Dreamer. A Reader. A Writer. A Wowheader. A PokeMaster. A Whovian. A Crafter. A Dreadhead. A Crazy Cat Lady. A Daughter. A Sister. A Lover. Someday, A Wife and Mother. A Gamer. A Wow Player (A Draenei, a Gnome, and a Worgen. A Goblin, a Belf, and a Troll. A Panda. A Hunter, a Shaman, and a Monk. A Deeps, a Healer, and a Tank. A Loremaster-- Insane in the Membrane). A Fence-Hopper. A Collector. A Completionist. A Perfectionist. A Worker. A Tax-payer. A Renter. A Candy-Lover. A Free Ricer. A Goodsearcher. Inked and Pierced. Thankful. Grateful. Hopeful. Caring. An Artist. A Shipper. An Avatard. A Gaian. A Four-eyes. A Hawk-head. A Crafter. A Freak.
A 7 year NaNoWriMo Participant.
Made of purified awesome and topped with epic win-sauce.
A Slither-claw still awaiting my Hogwarts Acceptance Letter with bated breath, though, it seems my owl has been shot down or my letter was mistakenly sent to Harry, along with all his others. If you see it, could you send it my way? Better late than never.
A Nerdfighter whose entirely too enthusiastic about the miracle of the human consciousness.
F*cking Perfect.
.ღ.

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.IX. Theme Song de Skittle .IX.

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.X. Pixel-Whoring .X.

Here I shall be offering up the many different service I can and will provide for gold.
Avi art by hand or MSpaint, tektek avies, Banners, Bumping, and a number of other things that I will eventually think of (I hope) will be show cased here.

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.XI. Link-Pimping .XI.

I'll link you, if you link me. wink

Charities
Go thar! Noaz, cuz swee is amazing. <3

Other Quests

Other Cool Stuff

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User Image
.XII. Thusly Unused Post .XII.

Lemme know if you think of a decent use for this post. Awesome suggestions may be rewarded.

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.XIII. Quizzical Questions .XIII.

When I get around to deciding how to reward people for answering the quiz, I'mma post the questions. Just so you know, you people who like those so-called "quizzes" posted around Gaia, this isn't going to be your typical quiz. It's going to be an actual quiz, with real questions that have real answers. Not an opinionated questionaire, which is what you normally find around Gaia, labeled as a "quiz."

Anyway, I haven't decided how to reward quiz answerers. One option was that each correct answer would be worth one point. Points would be redeemable for prizes. Question is, what do I offer as prizes? My art? My crappy banners? Bumping services? I'd really rather not offer gold, considering that saving for 5 billion plus is going to be hard enough without giving bunches of it away to people. . .

So, if you want to see a quiz posted here, help me come up with some options for prizes! I am open to ideas, but I reserve the right to refuse the ideas I don't like.

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ribbon cutting
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
is now open to the public!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items