Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Time for a new quest, aiming ever higher! Aren't this doll's eyes lovely? 4laugh

Past blurb during SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta quest
User ImageOkay, so I've decided to pursue this doll because of her pretty red hair. I waaaant it! *_*

For one thing, I've been meaning to make a Kurisu Makise (description, picture) cosplay for a while now. She's a character from Steins;Gate (description, screenshots), a truly awesome anime series that became my all time favourite last year, and this hair seems to work best for the character due to the bangs around the face (well it's not perfect but seems to be better than others), the sheer volume of it, and its beautifully rich, darker shade of red (most red hairstyles just don't do Makise's dark red hair justice).

Besides, it's simply a gorgeous hairstyle, so I'd love to add it to my collection of wigs. 3nodding

Updates

• Sep 6, 2012:
    SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta has been bought! :D

• Sep 3, 2012:
    Necessary gold acquired, currently looking into purchasing SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta!
    Beginning pursuit of SDPlus #272 Majoko Mariko as my next quest. ^_^

• Jul 5, 2012:
    Started quest for SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta.

Table of Contents

- Rules -
- Status -
- Donors -
- Regulars -
- Link to Me -
- Fellow Questers -
User ImageUser Image

Shy Seeker

User Image- Rules -User Image

1. Please make sure you have read Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines pages, as well as this forum's Rules & Guidelines sticky, and follow these rules.

2. Don't beg for gold or items in my quest thread or randomly advertise your own quest in my thread because it's both rude and against the rules in this forum (see the third link above). If you are seeking donations, please go to one of the charities listed in this guide or consider making your own quest thread in which to ask for donations if you haven't already.

3. Please be respectful towards your fellow Gaians in this thread and all others.

4. Don't quote the whole body of any of the main posts on the first page (ie, Table of Contents, Rules, Status, Donors, Bumpers, Link to Me, and Fellow Questers posts).

5. You may request to become affiliates with each other's quest threads, but please respect my decision if I turn you down on the offer and don't continue to beg or pressure me to do so.

Do all of these things, and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun while questing! emotion_yatta

Shy Seeker

User Image- Status -User Image

10,770,000 / ~20,000,000 gold

██████████████████████████████

Shy Seeker

User Image- Donors -User Image

Nyaoista - 3,877,500 gold heart heart heart
Prince of Hyrule - 75,000 gold, Maleficent Seven, Barton Regulars Helmet, Sleepytime Starry Night Pajamas, Unconventional Warrior, Flirty Playboy, and Black Tonfa heart

Past donations during SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta quest
Keldan - 7,484,131 gold heart heart heart heart
Nyaoista - 1,324,000 gold heart heart heart
Darien S. - 100,000 gold heart
Anathema Device - 50,000 gold heart
Schizophrenic Spork - Mythic Hair heart
Songstress_Kyonie - 20,000 gold heart
BuckyKattLove - Streamer Fish Drop
Anonymous gift - Thank You Letter for November 2009 heart

Shy Seeker

User Image- Regulars -User Image
People who have been quite active in the thread

Nyaoista
nanieru

Shy Seeker

User Image- Link to Me -User Image

If you want to link to my quest thread, you may use any of the images below.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.80827259/][img]http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd495/GuardianCentauri/Gaia/Mariko272-Sig.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.80827259/][img]http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd495/GuardianCentauri/Gaia/Mariko272-Banner.gif[/img][/url]

Shy Seeker

Weeaboo Informer

Shy Seeker

Darien S.
ninja

Thanks so much for the generous donation! heart

Dangerous Hunter

Hiya, Cen! whee
By the way, added your quest to my links. ninja
I appreciate that you automatically added my quest. emotion_bigheart

Shy Seeker

Songstress_Kyonie
Hiya, Cen! whee
By the way, added your quest to my links. ninja
I appreciate that you automatically added my quest. emotion_bigheart

Aww thanks Kyo 4laugh

And no prob! :3

How are you today? ^^

Eloquent Lunatic

heart ninja

Would you like to be affiliates by any chance? : D

Thank you!

I have added your banner as well~ : D

Shy Seeker

Anathema Device
heart ninja

heart

Royal Soda
Would you like to be affiliates by any chance? : D

Sure! I've added your banner and have created one of mine according to the dimensions that you want (second one in the list of options above). ^_^

EDIT:
Oh wow, that was fast o.o'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas