Other (post your idea) 0.11483253588517 11.5% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 209 ]

Rainbow Shoujo

19,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Himemiya Neko

Not even lying, I legit felt the same way on Wednesday. Called off of work and everything because I couldn't stop crying when I woke up. Gabe even took the day off because he didn't want to leave me alone in that state. It was terrible, and it sadly happens to me every once in a while. Even when it seems like things are going great, I fall into these ruts.

What helped me was focusing on the better parts of my life. No, I'm not at all where I want to be, but there are certain things that I'm still grateful for. I know it doesn't sound like much, but like I said, it helped me. It always helps me.
I just sit down and write up a list of things that make me happy.

I hope you're feeling better.
emotion_bigheart

8,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Himemiya Neko
Usually I don't write these things but..

I am so close to crying.
I feel so useless, and have absolutely no idea how to get out of this horrible feeling / rut I am in..

emotion_hug you can speak when you're ready, knowing you have those whose ready to listen and some of us who can literally relate to your pain.

Magical Fatcat

cl i m p l e s

Feeling like a failure, and kind of useless.
I've been looking for a job now, for about a year and a half, with absolutely no luck at all.
I have quite a few certs, have held long times jobs, was even a temp manager,
but I'm finding it almost impossible to even get to the interview phase :/

On Thursday I had an interview, and I was given this kind of false sense of getting further because she said I was getting
the second interview with the manager.
Then I get an email Friday saying I didn't get it.
It was that, that kind of just really got to me after all this searching.

I also just need to get out of this house. It's not healthy for me to stay here..
We had mould in the bathroom, which caused me to get sick. My mum called up the cleaners and plumbers.
All they did was basically paint over it.. Now it's in the wood and inside the walls, and to get rid of it we have
to wait for the plumbers to come back and rip out the walls.. but that won't be for another 6 - 7 months.

I already have lungs of an elderly person basically from catching pneumonia multiple times

Rainbowrific Renia

Awww, your partner is very lovely to take the day off for you as well emotion_hug

Unfortunately mine is overseas, but he always stays up with me.
I can't wait until he is finally here (He will be here in November), I know that will help improve my mood a lot.

Nu Sanniang

Thank you sweetie emotion_hug heart
Himemiya Neko

Sweetie you are never a failure--I've learned that even when you feel like you are as low as you possible can be something beautiful happens.

I haven't been able to find a job myself so I won't be much use telling you how to do things and not do things. sweatdrop

Oh hunnie :c..I don't know what to say. Something will give soon hopefully and you will get hat job.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff