17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Shadow Ryuu VII
KooHoo-P
Shadow Ryuu VII
KooHoo-P

Have a good night, and thank you for applying and chatting!

Thank you.
How are you today?

I'm doing fine, just lvling up in DMS. And how about yourself?

I'm doing alright. Just got off from work.

speaking of which, I saw you were a Mechanic, how's that working out?

Fairy

Shadow Ryuu VII
Lol I did.
How was your day today?
hehe.
Lol...boring... ; _ ; yours?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zarkie
Shadow Ryuu VII
Lol I did.
How was your day today?
hehe.
Lol...boring... ; _ ; yours?

So who're your favorite musicians or bands?

Fairy

KooHoo-P

Norihiro Tsuru; Lee Byung Woo;
Joe Hisaishi ; Adrian Johnston; and more. : )

How about you?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zarkie
KooHoo-P

Norihiro Tsuru; Lee Byung Woo;
Joe Hisaishi ; Adrian Johnston; and more. : )

How about you?

O_o I've never heard of ANY of those, what kind of music do they play?

My answer would be far too complicated and long, so I'm just gonna say I love just about a little from every genre.

Fairy

KooHoo-P

My answer would be far too complicated and long, so I'm just gonna say I love just about a little from every genre.
Lol I see x3

~ minimalist, experimental electronic, European classical, and Japanese classical

~ Sorry for the late reply by the way o.o;
I went to guy go buy a Christmas-tree at homedepot hehe.

edit: o.o guy buy? I need to re-read things before I post them X3

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zarkie
KooHoo-P

Lol I see x3

~ minimalist, experimental electronic, European classical, and Japanese classical

~ Sorry for the late reply by the way o.o;
I went to guy buy a Christmas-tree out homedepot hehe.

Wow, you have some very obscure and non-contemporary favorites. I LOVE THAT! Very interesting. I'm gonna go see if I can get a torrent of them.

It's alright, I understand we're not always going to be punctual with our replies, but it's a forum so it's ok.

Are you excited for christmas?

Fairy

KooHoo-P

Wow, you have some very obscure and non-contemporary favorites. I LOVE THAT! Very interesting. I'm gonna go see if I can get a torrent of them.

It's alright, I understand we're not always going to be punctual with our replies, but it's a forum so it's ok.

Lol okie dokes =^___^=
~ and mhm :3
what are you up to?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zarkie
KooHoo-P

Lol okie dokes =^___^=
~ and mhm :3
what are you up to?

Just got done playing zOMG. I'm gonna go job searching online now. I need a job that doesn't involve customer service in any way. After 4 years of non-stop aggravation on the job site, I could really use something refreshing.

How about you? Ever had a job? (sorry if that sounds like a dumb question, but most people seem to wait until they finish high school before they consider a job.)

Fairy

KooHoo-P

Just got done playing zOMG. I'm gonna go job searching online now. I need a job that doesn't involve customer service in any way. After 4 years of non-stop aggravation on the job site, I could really use something refreshing.

How about you? Ever had a job? (sorry if that sounds like a dumb question, but most people seem to wait until they finish high school before they consider a job.)

Alright :3
Oh and I don't think I could handle customer service e.e; LOL

~ Honestly I
I've never had a job ^^
I might start working at a restaurant here soon as a waiter though.

~ Oh and I neglected to answer your question from the previous post
My apologies. I have a lot on my mind x___x;
- I'm a little excited; I love holidays, but this year it will be odd without my father.
How about you; excited any ^^?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zarkie
KooHoo-P

Alright :3
Oh and I don't think I could handle customer service e.e; LOL

~ Honestly I
I've never had a job ^^
I might start working at a restaurant here soon as a waiter though.

~ Oh and I neglected to answer your question from the previous post
My apologies. I have a lot on my mind x___x;
- I'm a little excited; I love holidays, but this year it will be odd without my father.
How about you; excited any ^^?

A waitress would be a very financially enriching first job I'm sure, but there's the off-chance that you'll hate it. I hope it really works for you though.

It's ok, I you decide to not answer any questions I ask, I'm sure you'll have your reason.
It's kinda weird that you said you'll be celebrating this holiday without your dad, because my dad just moved back in after 2 years. Although that's another story, and it's been stressful with him around again.

Personally, I hate the holidays, and I hate winter even more, it's soo romantic that it depresses me.

So if you don't mind me asking, why won't you dad be around for the holidays this time?

Fairy

KooHoo-P

A waitress would be a very financially enriching first job I'm sure, but there's the off-chance that you'll hate it. I hope it really works for you though.

It's ok, I you decide to not answer any questions I ask, I'm sure you'll have your reason.
It's kinda weird that you said you'll be celebrating this holiday without your dad, because my dad just moved back in after 2 years. Although that's another story, and it's been stressful with him around again.

Personally, I hate the holidays, and I hate winter even more, it's soo romantic that it depresses me.

So if you don't mind me asking, why won't you dad be around for the holidays this time?

Mhm. I can be shy at times, but I need to get over that.
~ Oh wow. I'm sorry. I take it you two don't get along?
~ Hehe. I used to feel that way about winter and the holidays..because I always
felt alone. I'm sorry you feel that way; I still get depressed around the holidays as well.
~ My parents are getting divorced December 13th. They have been apart for about 3 years now.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zarkie
KooHoo-P

Mhm. I can be shy at times, but I need to get over that.
~ Oh wow. I'm sorry. I take it you two don't get along?
~ Hehe. I used to feel that way about winter and the holidays..because I always
felt alone. I'm sorry you feel that way; I still get depressed around the holidays as well.
~ My parents are getting divorced December 13th. They have been apart for about 3 years now.

We used to get along great, but as I had 2 years away from him, it gave me time to be my own person, and become an adult, and now I truly see how immature and selfish he can be. We still get along somedays though.

Well, it's still nice to know there are others who get depressed during this time of year, misery loves company after all. sweatdrop

I'm sorry to hear about their divorce, did their separation have any negative effects on you?

(btw, I love how you type, putting a "~" to separate different parts of the conversation, very nice.)

Fairy

KooHoo-P

We used to get along great, but as I had 2 years away from him, it gave me time to be my own person, and become an adult, and now I truly see how immature and selfish he can be. We still get along somedays though.

Well, it's still nice to know there are others who get depressed during this time of year, misery loves company after all. sweatdrop

I'm sorry to hear about their divorce, did their separation have any negative effects on you?

(btw, I love how you type, putting a "~" to separate different parts of the conversation, very nice.)
I understand what you mean. I never truly realized how selfish my parents were
up until now. They have always done things for their own benefit. Since my parents have been a part I really believe they are starting to change though. My father tries to spend more time with me and my siblings and my mother just recently started talking to be about how sorry she was. Sometimes being away from family makes a person grow up : ) You either toughen up or fail miserably and come whining back ^__^

~ Lol; mhm my mom used to always say that. She actually used to get on my nerves
when she said it; but its very true.

~ Yes. Them being a part has affected me greatly, but I really believe that it is for the best. They are happier and their is less abuse. It has been really hard on my little sisters however..

~ Its a habit : D

8,225 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Um.... Hello.... *blushes and hides behind someone*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers