Other (post your idea) 0.12053571428571 12.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Lunnietic
(Also when the phone vibrates like it does Puck doesn't like it--so he crawls on top of me and starts licking my face.)

the noise i am making now is inhuman. that's so incredibly adorable i can't handle it.

Excitable Exhibitionist

cyrusus
Lunnietic
(Also when the phone vibrates like it does Puck doesn't like it--so he crawls on top of me and starts licking my face.)

the noise i am making now is inhuman. that's so incredibly adorable i can't handle it.

Are you going to be okay? ; o;

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Lunnietic
cyrusus
Lunnietic

Are you going to be okay? ; o;

working on recovery but oh my god that sounds so insanely cute

Excitable Exhibitionist

cyrusus

I just don't like how afterwards..he like curls back up in his little ball and falls back to sleep where I just left the bed. It's like "YOU JUST WOKE ME UP, TO LAY IN MY SPOT? F'er."

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Lunnietic
cyrusus

I just don't like how afterwards..he like curls back up in his little ball and falls back to sleep where I just left the bed. It's like "YOU JUST WOKE ME UP, TO LAY IN MY SPOT? F'er."

AWAWWWWWWWWW *continues to squeal*

THAT'S SO ADORABLE THOUGH MAYBE HE LIKES IT BECAUSE IT'S WARM OR SOMETHING AAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE crying AAAAAA

Excitable Exhibitionist

cyrusus

Its one of the perks of having a small dog. However, small dogs are much like toddlers. They need a lot of attention, and get jealous very easily.

Puck is apparently upset that I haven't taken him on a walk in awhile. He got out of the house today and decided to go on a little walk all by himself.! I had to chase him. gonk Luckily he didn't get to far..

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Lunnietic
cyrusus

Its one of the perks of having a small dog. However, small dogs are much like toddlers. They need a lot of attention, and get jealous very easily.

Puck is apparently upset that I haven't taken him on a walk in awhile. He got out of the house today and decided to go on a little walk all by himself.! I had to chase him. gonk Luckily he didn't get to far..
AAWAAWWWW

i'm just over here imagining a cute little dog sneaking out of the house and just walking around the neighborhood with his tongue hanging out and then you coming to chase him and omg oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god i'm dying over here

Excitable Exhibitionist

cyrusus
Lunnietic
cyrusus

AAWAAWWWW

i'm just over here imagining a cute little dog sneaking out of the house and just walking around the neighborhood with his tongue hanging out and then you coming to chase him and omg oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god i'm dying over here

It's cute until your the one chasing him. gonk

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Lunnietic
cyrusus
Lunnietic
cyrusus

AAWAAWWWW

It's cute until your the one chasing him. gonk

smile I'm sure that you'll look back on it like I do though.

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

cyrusus
Oh man, allergic to the adhesive? I didn't know that was a thing even.

Ergh yeah... Wishing you the best. emotion_hug

User Image
Welp, still not 100% sure.
He said while my heart is beating fast, at the least it seems stable.
That doesn't help much since we want to know why it's that fast.

My mum thinks I should get a second opinion.
My current doctor is just shrugging it off because I had
no heart palpitations.

User Image

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
years ago, someone from this thread (i think the person is long gone) wanted me to watch psycho-pass

so guess who's watching psycho-pass two years later

i swear, if you ever recommend me something i'll remember it even if it doesn't seem like i'll ever do it.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
i looked it up and

congrats, condensing! i am watching psycho-pass!

Excitable Exhibitionist

When you try explaining to your boyfriend why it is so important for you to turn 18 to buy gaia items...

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
i'm on episode 17 of psycho-pass and

i am

extremely confused on the sibyl system... wasn't this episode supposed to explain a lot of stuff...

how does it work has anybody here watched it? i would look it up but i don't wanna accidentally find spoilers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff