Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sitty kitty? XD
Phanna
42 attempts and I finally crafted that little ********]

holy cheese..... O.o Did not think it was that difficult. Need them for that backwings achievement though, right? :3 Let me guess... you don't get experience for the attempts though. Suck.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Unforgiving Warlord

Lady Pants

Yeah, Candy Mountain has a difficulty of very low, so it's a devil to craft...
I got 8 total exp. for crafting it though, which means I need 9 more level 4 alchemy tasks to get to level 5. sweatdrop
That sucks. :/Could always just make more of them. I don't think any other backwing items are level 4s.

Lady Pants

That would be a pain...since I am no longer making caches since I have s**t luck getting the one bag type I actually need..
I have resorted to just buying what I need as far as that goes, since I can play booty grab without getting bored and collecting components just drives me bonkers. (I was low on damn near everything again anyway, and it's way less time intensive).
Yeah but you can only make a certain amount a day. *totally jealous you can play bg*
I seriously miss my lil fishies. crying But I have NO time for them at all!

Lady Pants

It helps fund the charity, which is the number one reason I play.
(Number two is my own possible quests, but those are few and far between now, since I'm so damned picky)
My wishlist grew on my. <_< But thankfully, nothing I want desperately except Erebus and backwings.
Are there different achievements for each one? (seraphim vs. raphael's or one of the devil ones for instance?) And is there an achievement for each level? Cuz you have to make Gabriel's to get Raphael's and Raphael's to get michaels. Don't know if those are all separate achievements or not.

Lady Pants

As far as achievements for alchemy go, there are 13 total. 1 for each level up to 10, Abomination for crafting The Worst Mistake, Winged for crafting a pair of wings (doesn't say which level), and Wing Mastery for crafting all wings.
all of them? wow..... that sounds.... ambitious to say the least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff