Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
Group dolls by Cher Coincidence, visit her pixel art shop to get one of your own!

Welcome to Pocketful of Wishes (also known as PoW for short). This is our cute little nook on Gaia. We're an interesting group of individuals, and we love to meet new people, shoot the breeze, have deep conversations, and of course, have fun. The pace around here isn't too fast or too slow, it's just right. And there is never any shortage of things to do here. We hold periodical tektek contests, giveaways, and of course, the booty grab lottery. So come on in, we would love to have you chat with us!

Pay it Forward - Here at Pocketful of Wishes, we expect nothing in return from the people that we help out. It has been our long-standing goal to try and help everyone, even if we can't always make your wishes come true, every little bit helps. In these trying times, a helping hand is a very welcomed gesture indeed!

Current Happenings:
We have had to say goodbye to our Booty Grab Lottery. It was fun playing, but the rewards were no longer worth it in today's market. Over the past 3 years, the Booty Grab Lottery has given 4,627,833 gold, 34 PMGs and 44 ECs to our lucky winners. Not a bad haul.
However, we will be replacing the BG Lottery with a new lottery called Monthly Millions!

Vicious Sex Symbol

User Image

*Follow Gaia ToS. I cannot stress this enough.
*Rules are subject to change, but I will let you know if you break a rule in a calm and rational manner.
*Show respect to everyone in the thread.
*Stay and chat: It'll show me you are serious about your quest.
*Don't quote anything from the first page and try to keep quote trees to 4 posts or less.
*Don't advertise in this thread - keep it in your signature.
*Be literate: No "l33t" speak and keep bumping to a minimum (no more than 5 bumps, this includes picture posts) if conversations are happening.
*If no one is here, space out your bumps. Only post once every 3 or 4 minutes.
*I am not in the habit of quoting people in my thread to get their attention. It's up to you to check back to see if I responded.
*If you want to donate to the charity, donate directly to one of the thread mules Duck of Sparks or Plishette
*I am also not against random acts of kindness. If you want to donate to others in the thread, please feel free to do so.
*Don't beg from me or anyone in this thread: It will lead to you being added to my ignore list.
*Don't post a dream avatar and ask for help with it without actually engaging anyone in the thread first. This will be viewed as begging.
*You do not need a quest thread to receive a donation.
*Don't complain about the donations you receive or may receive.
*Trades must be accepted within 72 hours or else they will be deleted.
*No mule quests: Use your main account only to receive donations on.
*I reserve the right to deny any donation requests.

Vicious Sex Symbol

User Image

Looking for a donation?
Just copy and paste the following code.

[color=Midnightblue][size=24]Close your eyes and make a wish![/size][/color]
[color=Midnightblue][size=16]Username:[/size][/color][color=darkgoldenrod][size=14]INSERT HERE[/size][/color]
[color=Midnightblue][size=16]Nickname:[/size][/color][color=darkgoldenrod][size=14]INSERT HERE[/size][/color]
[color=Midnightblue][size=16]Item(s) questing:[/size][/color][color=darkgoldenrod][size=14]INSERT HERE[/size][/color]
[color=Midnightblue][size=16]Progress:[/size][/color][color=darkgoldenrod][size=14]INSERT HERE[/size][/color]
[color=Midnightblue][size=16]How long have you been Questing?:[/size][/color][color=darkgoldenrod][size=14]INSERT HERE[/size][/color][/b]

Then stick around and chat. Simple as that!

EXAMPLE OF COMPLETED FORM:
Close your eyes and make a wish!
Username: Phanna
Nickname: Phans, Phan, any variation thereof.
Item(s) questing: Solar Mage
Progress:1 million/4 million
How long have you been Questing?:About 3 weeks

Donations Given by PoW ... 12 million and counting
Donations given to PoW ... Listed in Journal

Vicious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Hello, I'm Phanna, but you can call me Phanna, Phan, Phanners, PhanPhan or "Hey you"
I'm the owner of Pocketful of Wishes Charity (or PoW for short).
I'm a fun person, most of the time and I am always up for some good conversation, however I am easily distracted by pretty...oh look it's a kitty!
(so don't be too upset if I miss a post or two a dozen).
I try and keep up to date on all the charity paperwork, but there are times I fall behind in that.
But anyway, come on in and know me better!

User Image

User Image

I'm Tamako Jen, but feel free to call me Tam or Jen. I'm Phan's younger sister IRL. *plot twist!* So, I know EVERYTHING that's going on!~ I'm PoW's artist, but I'm notoriously lazy! I am in the habit of giving away lots of freebies, though! My three favorite things are Sailor Moon, My Little Pony, and Harvest Moon. I also love singing and drawing. Personality wise, I'm super nice, kinda quirky, and a little inappropriate at times. And while I may be nice, I have a big say in what happens 'round here, so don't be mean to me! ;3

User Image

User Image

I am Murder Is Kawaii, the thread pervert. The candy in my van is 100% FDA approved, and the naps are good. I enjoy video games, Dr Who (MATT SMITH IS MY WAIFU.), Sherlock, MLP, music, art, and anime. Also, I am female. I like anime.
Oh, and I'm a mod so, FEAR ME.

User Image

User Image

I'm Masiakasaurus (mah-SHEE-a-kah-SAWR-us), Phanna's hubby. Mostly I come around to post comics, but I do occasionally stick around to post a bit. I like everything that is awesome: movies, video games, dinosaurs, comics, RPGs... I also lurk on Something Awful a lot, and occasionally post awesome things I find there. Since I'm sleeping with the thread owner, I'm basically second in command around here. Also, if I'm on, Phans is usually lurking over my shoulder, so behave.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

These two are Duck of Sparks and Plishette, the thread mules.
They handle all the donations and games for Pocketful of Wishes.

User Image

More Awesome People

Homiko
Djinii
YamiTyger
conquestfrontier
xxBeeBeexx
The mage of twilight
Twisted Time Lord

Vicious Sex Symbol

User Image

Lottery Rules:
*Post 10 times in this thread for the month to qualify for a lottery slot. These posts must be legitimate conversation. No bumps or no content posts and must observe all other forum and ToS rules.
*Each person who qualifies will only get one slot in this lottery.
*On or near the first day of the next month, I will randomize the list and generate a number based on slots using Gaia's own number generator.
*The winner will receive 5 million in gold.
*This contest is open to everyone and there is no entry fee.
*You may opt out of this lottery if you choose.

Monthly Millions Lottery Winners
Rusticfur
Kowitz

*Contest used to give 1 million, but recent severe inflation called for an increase.

Vicious Sex Symbol

Reserved for future contests

Vicious Sex Symbol

User Image
Want to affiliate with our little charity? Let me know either in the thread or via private message. If you are a quest thread, I may not affiliate you if you are a really small thread that sees little activity. If you need the following banner re-sized, let me know and I will trim it down for you. Links may also be removed due to threads becoming inactive.
CODE:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pocketful-of-wishes-charity/t.63859635/][img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k9/s8nvl9/Profile/PoWBanner4.jpg[/img][/url]

200x40 CODE:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pocketful-of-wishes-charity/t.63859635/][IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k9/s8nvl9/Profile/smallerbanner.jpg[/IMG]
[/url]

Charities:
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Quests:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Shops:
User ImageUser Image

Misc:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Vicious Sex Symbol

Vicious Sex Symbol

We are open!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items