Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sinful By Nature's Significant Otter

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
נυsт ωнιsтℓε...
@cicil0ve-I think its an awesome movie. I forced my best friend to go see it with me, then my bf a week later hahaha
αη∂ ι'ℓℓ cσмε яυηηιηg..
User Image
gyaaaa ...why do all kind of annyoing people stumble upon my shop today @_@ ?

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
darumapyon
cicil0ve
darumapyon
cicil0ve
darumapyon

I didn´t CHANGE IT! ....I was just looking for explanations XP
(..did you see the trade I sent you ...I should have labled it donation @_@)

Yeah, it's just whenever I'm trading, the quotes flood in. or... twi-trolls bumming my joy.:/

twi-trolls??? @_@

insane twilight fans(twitards) doiing what i consider trolling.
I posted this thread in the movies thing asking a questiong about an actor in inception. I wanted to know if this guy in the first 20 minutes was this character in one of my favorite music videos by my favorite band. (the patient from the welcome to the black parade video.) He just looked so much like him, it's been bothering me since I saw the movie the day it came out. He wasn't listed in the credits.
so, I posted the threads then 5 minutes later got a cast list from this website(google isn't always awful.) and he was on it! I was al "SQUEEEEE" at 4 am.
So, a few hours later this twitroll comes in and says "iception sucks. awful movie eclipse was waaaaaaaay better get a life!
mad " or something like that. And it just REALLY pissed me off. This was the first thing I got to be happy about in a few weeks and she has to go and do that. Then when I quoted her saying that her post was irrelevant, I don't care about eclipse, i don't like twilight, etc. she didn't have the nerve to respond.
I'm rageface.

Wow ...it amazes me again and again just how annoying people can be -.-

Yeah. I was very tempted to injure her fataly. just one problem...can't do that over the internet.

Lady Pants

User Image

I love teaching little kids tricks. i taught a little boy how to give his mom "the middle finger". She wasn't happy with me, but that's what she gets for not paying the sitter!

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Phanna
User Image

I love teaching little kids tricks. i taught a little boy how to give his mom "the middle finger". She wasn't happy with me, but that's what she gets for not paying the sitter!
User Image
נυsт ωнιsтℓε...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
αη∂ ι'ℓℓ cσмε яυηηιηg..
User Image
Phanna
User Image

awesome *~*
I think I fell in love with you right this instant XP

Lady Pants

User Image

Hiya Chocolatte, Welcome!

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
נυsт ωнιsтℓε...
@Pocky-Hello:]
αη∂ ι'ℓℓ cσмε яυηηιηg..
User Image

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
llll God llll
User Image
נυsт ωнιsтℓε...
@cicil0ve-I think its an awesome movie. I forced my best friend to go see it with me, then my bf a week later hahaha
αη∂ ι'ℓℓ cσмε яυηηιηg..
User Image

I saw it with my aunt.(short college people are so cool.^u^) then my bf and some freinds. MY bestie didn't get it. her dumbnesss is...cute in a weird way. it makes you want to give her a noogie and call her a dummy, but in a nice way. no what I mean?XD
MCR WILL INFECT EVERYTHING.
EXCEPT TWILIGHT. THAT CAN DIE IN A LONELY CORNER OF THE WORLD.
sorry, to you sane fans. I like yu people. You produce good debates.
Good news!
I got my cousin's computer >: D
everyone who said hi- thanks! O AO

phanna & god- i like your avatars!
gonk

Lady Pants

User Image

Well, truth be told, I'm actually mean and spiteful but I can put up a good "nice" act when I want to. I'm getting better at playing nice though.
@Phanna: Thank you!
Thanks to him I got my Love hurts!

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
נυsт ωнιsтℓε...
@Pocky-Thank you:]
@cicil0ve-My bestie didn't get it either hahaha I don't know if my bf did or not, he was just amazed at how longgg the movie was
αη∂ ι'ℓℓ cσмε яυηηιηg..
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas