Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Witch

UPDATE: I have now broken the billion-gold mark, and I have received the lovely [Animal] Rosamund's Passion! 4laugh A large heartfelt thanks to Queen Puke Face for the item. Good luck in the real word. heart

Princess Witch

UPDATE: 1.4 billion heart

(What happened the the Marketplace? I swear all the good less-than-100-mil vends just disappeared overnight and it's so much harder because you need to buy a 200 mil item to sell for 300 mil and pray it sells before the price crashes... Also no one who buys Towns stuff is online or has any money wweh)

Princess Witch

Update: 1.6 billion 3nodding

Princess Witch

Update: 2 billion! heart

Gaian

Princess Witch

TheDawnAtMidnight

UPDATE: Wow, what an amazing way to start my day! A TREMENDOUS thank you to the gracious TheDawnAtMidnight and ix Aerii for their donations - Her Despoiling Majesty is now mine! crying (<- tears of joy) I also purchased an item that has been on my wishlist for a long time, before deciding to roll over what I had saved up for Despoiling towards a new quest - Beyond Pink! (I need this item even though I haven't seen the anime yet because everyone tells me I look just like Mirai heh.)

I have also done some minor upkeeping - when I put Saintly Intentions on my short list, it was 7 billion gold. Today when I went to change it to my main quest I discovered it now sells for an astounding 60 billion gold - slightly less than the entire worth of my account. sweatdrop So I have replaced it with a far more obtainable item.

I also woke up to one of my trades being accepted, so I am now at 2.5 billion gold. 3nodding

Princess Witch

UPDATE: Now up to 2.7 billion gold! Hopefully the Beyond Bundle will make its price drop even lower. heart

Princess Witch

UPDATE: 2.9 billion gold 3nodding

Princess Witch

UPDATE: whoohoo, finally reached 3 billion gold! heart

Princess Witch

UPDATE: "Congratulations! You have purchased Beyond Blush."

heart

I even had enough gold left over to knock another item off my list! 4laugh For my next quest, I have decided to roll three cheaper items together into a bundle and aim for their current total amount. Then I will possibly try to obtain the [Animal] item on my list (even though it has no current listings in the MP wweh) and finally go back to a billion+ gold item. Being able to save up for these things is amazing, but I do have a very limited wardrobe right now so. sweatdrop

Princess Witch

UPDATE: 355 million gold heart

(My usual buyers of Towns items are either out of cash or taking a vacation from Gaia, so expect my questing to go more slowly. sweatdrop )

Princess Witch

UPDATE: Oh GoFusion. You are such a horrible idea - but selling and vending Heart Charms has made me so much gold. heart

After removing two items from my to-quest-soon list due to either tripling in price or flat-out disappearing from the MP, I now have a new quest - Radiant Messenger! I have loved that hair from the moment I saw it, and I now feel confident enough in my gold making skillz to aim for it. I'm also paranoid about it either tripling in price or disappearing from the MP. I am not entirely sure how much pure I have (I need something I vended to sell first + trades to go through) but I know it's at least 500 million. I will finish updating the thread and my signature soon. 3nodding

Princess Witch

UPDATE: After all was said and done I am now just shy of 2.5 billion gold. 3nodding Also finished updating my signature and the rest of this thread!

Princess Witch

UPDATE: 4.2 billion gold! heart

Princess Witch

UPDATE: 4.9 billion gold! 3nodding

Although Messenger also went up a bit in price. I think I picked the right time to quest for it actually. sweatdrop And hopefully by the time I'm done other new items I want from the recent RIGs will have dropped in price!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff