This poll closed on December 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Caliginous
Atruin
Caliginous
Atruin
Caliginous
yes I have a fetish... 3 katanas... sweatdrop sweatdrop 3 daggers... lookin to collect some other things...

mm, I'm a penny pincher too, but i figure i have to be nice sometime or karma will get me... I'd donate... but yeah... no moolah, just bought this shirt...

Oh well, you do look nice in the shirt.

why thank you

say what is the blue sword looking thing on your arm? I don't think I've seen one of those before.

Ice gaunlet, it does look like a sword doesn't it...

oh so that's the ice gauntlet everyone is trying to buy. Cool.
bump *spins*
3nodding Bump.
Atruin
Caliginous
Atruin
Caliginous
Atruin
Caliginous
yes I have a fetish... 3 katanas... sweatdrop sweatdrop 3 daggers... lookin to collect some other things...

mm, I'm a penny pincher too, but i figure i have to be nice sometime or karma will get me... I'd donate... but yeah... no moolah, just bought this shirt...

why thank you

say what is the blue sword looking thing on your arm? I don't think I've seen one of those before.

Mm, has different looks to it
bump *does backflip, hand stand, frontflip, headstand, double twist and lands on fee* not bad for a magic caster uh?
Atruin
bump *does backflip, hand stand, frontflip, headstand, double twist and lands on fee* not bad for a magic caster uh?

Wow. eek
Caliginous
Atruin
Caliginous
Atruin
Caliginous
Atruin
Caliginous

why thank you

Mm, has different looks to it

So this is a different one?
Maxomara
Atruin

Wow. eek

bump. Watch this *jumps into air and does two twists, a backflip, and a front roll* So can you do this?
many maybe's. So what do I have to do to convice the maybes that I need a donatation?
Atruin
Maxomara
Atruin

Wow. eek

bump. Watch this *jumps into air and does two twists, a backflip, and a front roll* So can you do this?

*Blinks* Well, you'll have to take me to the hospital afterwards. lol

Sorry, I have to leave. Good luck. Bye. smile

....Bump! whee
Maxomara
Atruin
Maxomara
Atruin

Wow. eek

*Blinks* Well, you'll have to take me to the hospital afterwards. lol

Sorry, I have to leave. Good luck. Bye. smile

....Bump! whee

Okay bye. cry
InuYasha320
bump

Hey. Thanks for the bump. Keep on going if you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff