Welcome to Gaia! ::

From now on if you win a contest please pm me the wining page, contest and prize. Send me a trade too.

Oh yay! 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 232 233 234 > >> >>> »|

Aged Seeker

User Image

Click here for job info.

Hey everyone thanks for stopping buy and checking out the thread! This place will basically be our quest to donate to charities and questers. In order to do so we will be playing booty grab and donating half of what we make to those who fill out forms.

How it goes? One staff member selects a form to grab for. For charities, that person will grab ten tanks a day for five days. For questers, the person will grab ten tanks only but you can fill out a form as often as you want to. One person doesn’t have to stay on one form only, they can do multiple forms a day or the work can be split between multiple people. Regardless of how it is worked, people will get their donations. If someone cannot play every day the days will be made up or done by someone else.

Why are we doing this? Because we are people who like to give back to the community. I have personally been doing so since I started Gaia on an old account years back, just in different ways. This will be our steady way to earn and give gold. We decided to make this thread because we are willing to give, give, give and this will be our way to do so.

If anyone is interested in joining me I will gladly add your name on the front page and put a section under your name for you about you and your goals in the thread. If you keep a journal log I will put a link in this thread so you can update it or you can post and I will update information on the front page if you choose. Please do not join if you aren’t dedicated to the cause. At the end of each month there will be a raffle for the people who do work in this thread, they will be listed in the staff post.

User Image

Aged Seeker

User Image

XXXร t ค Ŧ Ŧ
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pixel Cravings || Owner
                    Humble Elegance || Lady Plunderer
                    Username || Position
                    Username || Position
                    Username || Position

XXXค ภ ภ ๏ ย ภ ς є ๓ є ภ t ร

6/24/13 || Thread Reopened!
                    7/8/13 || New layout added was made by princess ammie. Another grabber has been hired, please give a warm welcome to Shexyfeline92.
                    Date || Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

User Image

X Staff & Announcement XXXXXXX Rules & ApplicationsXXXXXXX Weeklies & ContestsXXXXXXX DonationsXXXXXXX The Good & The BadXXXXXXX BlurbXXXXXXX Links

Aged Seeker

User Image

XXXг ย l є ร

1 ) Follow Gaia ToS || It's just common sense, what's the point of getting yourself banned?
                    2 ) Keep it PG13 || People of all ages come here, so try not to swear excessively or be crude.
                    3 ) If You Win A Contest || Quote the charity owner with the page number you won on and the contest you were competing in. If you don't we wont know you won and you wont get the prize.
                    4 ) No begging || It's just annoying, and it won't get you anything any faster. Be patient and fill in the application like everyone else
                    5 ) Be nice || Nobody likes rude people, it won't make you any friends and it won't get you any donations
                    6 ) Do not discriminate || Nobody is more or less important than anyone else
                    7 ) No cheating || We try to be fair to everyone, with donations and contests, so don't cheat. Yes lying on your application is considered cheating.
                    8 ) Don't text talk || Text talk is very hard for me to read so please don't use it. e
                    9 ) Rules And Bonuses Are Subject To Change || We as the founders have all the right we want to change the rules or page at any time
                    10 )We don't have to donate || We don't owe you anything we are here to help. Follow the rules of the thread and post the application in the thread.

XXXค թ թ l เ ς ค t เ ๏ ภ ร

How to get a donation you ask?
                    Fill out the correct form below.
                    Please delete the guide text as you complete the form.
                    One of the questions asked below is donation type. There is 'hit and run' and 'frequenter. In order to be considered a frequenter you must meet a few requirements. Click the link to go to the journal post that describes those requirements and the benefits of being a frequenter.

Quester Form:

[quote=PixelCravings] [/quote]
                    [size=24][color=purple]Hey wishing well please grant my wish![/color][/size]
                    [size=9][b]Name:[/b] (your username)
                    [b]Donation type:[/b](Hit and Run/Frequenter)
                    [b]Gaia age:[/b] (how long you've been a member on Gaia)
                    [b]Quest Age:[/b] (How long have you been questing?)
                    [b]Quest:[/b] (what are you questing and how long have you been questing)
                    [b]Quest thread:[/b] (do you have a quest thread? if so, link it)

Charity form:
                    [quote=PixelCravings] [/quote]
                    [size=24][color=Yellow]Hey wishing well I need a job![/color][/size]
                    [size=9][b]Name:[/b] (your username)
                    [b]Donation type:[/b]Charity
                    [b]Charity age:[/b] (how long has the charity been open)
                    [b]Charity Goal:[/b] (what are your goals for that charity)
                    [b]Charity thread:[/b] (do you have a quest thread? if so, link it)
                    [b]Is this charity yours or someone else:[/b]

XXXς ย г г є ภ t l ץXɠ г ค ๒ ๒ เ ภ ɠXŦ ๏ г

Forms up for grabs on the waiting list!

Grabber:
                    Name:

Grabber:
                    Name:

XXXฬ ค เ t เ ภ ɠXl เ ร t

Name:Sir_Catherine
                      Donation type:Hit and Run (Just discovered you thanks to my friendSonpi's links in her quest thread.)
                      Gaia age: This is my 8th year
                      Quest Age: I decided to truly attempt this quest earlier this year after sitting on a small nest egg for a while and having no desire to spend it piecemeal.
                      Quest: This time I'm tackling the Angelic Sash. It's my first quest of more than 2 million worth and only my second quest of more than a million value.
                      Quest thread: It's still in the Test Forum stage, but here it is: Knightly Threads[

User Image

X Staff & AnnouncementXXXXXXX Rules & ApplicationsXXXXXXX Weeklies & ContestsXXXXXXX DonationsXXXXXXX The Good & The BadXXXXXXX BlurbXXXXXXX Links

Aged Seeker

User Image

XXXฬ є є к l เ є ร

1 ) Euphoric || Use this word in a short poem. Quote me and get 5k.
                      2 ) Riddle of the Week || I do not own this riddle.
                      A rich and handsome man named James Leonard was murdered on a Sunday afternoon. At the time of the murder there was: the maid, the cook, the butler, the gardener and the wife.
                      Maid: I was fixing the table.
                      Cook: I was cooking breakfast.
                      Butler: I was polishing the silverware and the dishes.
                      Gardener: I was planting tomato seeds.
                      Wife: I was reading a book.
                      Who did it?

3 ) Title || description description description description description
                      4 ) Title || description description description description description
                      5 ) Title || description description description description description

XXXς ๏ ภ t є ร t ร

1 ) Bump Contest ||
                      The first to bump to 300 will win 50k

2 )First person games ||
                      The first person to guess Pixels favorite band and get it correct will win 5k.
                      The first person to quote the mule when it post’s the word CRAVING will win 10k.
                      The first person to page 250 will get 50k (Courtesy of Pixel)/color]

3 ) Rolling Games ||
                      Roll 10, 10 sided dice and get one of these 11, 22, 33,44. . . . and so on to win 10k.
                      Roll 10, 10 sided dice and get an 83 to win 10k
                      Roll 10,10 sided dice and gets a 81 must pm me to win 15k.(one winner)
                      Roll 10-20 sided dice and get between 30-40 or 105 to win- 10kn

4 ) Generation Games ||
                      Generate a random number between 1-100 get a 59 and win 10k
                      Generate a random number between 200-500 get a 240-250 or 450-460 and win 15k(Can be won once a week)
                      Generate a random number between 1-500 get any number ending in 0 and win 5k.
                      Generate a random number between 1-1000 get any hundred (100,200) and win 10k
                      Generate a random number between 1-9 get any number, I will add 3 zeros onto it and you get that ammount as a prize.

5 ) Title || description description description description description

User Image

X Staff & AnnouncementXXXXXXX Rules & ApplicationsXXXXXXX Weeklies & ContestsXXXXXXX DonationsXXXXXXX The Good & The BadXXXXXXX BlurbXXXXXXX Links

Aged Seeker

User Image

XXX๔ ๏ ภ ค t เ ๏ ภ รxXx๓ ค ๔ є

Click here for a full list of donations.
                      Zenistar || 7,756
                      Lotionize || 9,320
                      Valkeryia || 8,377
                      elza magica || 7969
                      Little Coppelia || 9,000
                      Ajeba || 9250
                      XxRawr_HugsxX || 10,602 (2/3 donated because of the threads july 23-31 event.)
                      nefret2011 || 12,000g (2/3 donated because of the threads july 23-31 event.)
                      Emo_Rokr_Boy || 12,666g (2/3 donated because of the threads july 23-31 event.)
                      Sexiibunniluv || 12,020g (2/3 donated because of the threads july 23-31 event.)
                      strawberry t w i n k i e || 12,266g (2/3 donated because of the threads july 23-31 event.)
                      Serethielle || 12,666g (2/3 donated because of the threads july 23-31 event.)
                      Emo_Rokr_Boy|| 11,196 (2/3 donated because of the threads july 23-31 event.)
                      B e a r i s a|| 9,161
                      ||
                      ||

XXX๔ ๏ ภ ค t เ ๏ ภ รxXxг є ς є เ ש є ๔

Username || amount or items given

User Image

Aged Seeker

User Image

XXXt ђ єxXxɠ ๏ ๏ ๔

Username || description description description description description

XXXt ђ єxXx๒ ค ๔

User Image

Aged Seeker

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageXXXђ є l l ๏xXxt ђ є г є

So far away- Avenged Sevenfold

User Image

Aged Seeker

User Image

XXX๒ ค ภ ภ є г ร

User Image
                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pixel-cravings-charity-looking-for-workers/t.74078091_1/#8][IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/flowergif2_zpsd6cffd2b.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pixel-cravings-charity-looking-for-workers/t.74078091_1/#8][IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/pixelgif5_zps99dc5f04.png[/IMG][/url]

XXXค Ŧ Ŧ เ l เ ค t є ร

User Image

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

X Staff & AnnouncementXXXXXXX Rules & ApplicationsXXXXXXX Weeklies & ContestsXXXXXXX DonationsXXXXXXX The Good & The BadXXXXXXXBlurbXXXXXXX Links

Aged Seeker

Aged Seeker

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas