Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you watch/read One Piece, who's your favorite Straw Hat?

Monkey D. Luffy 0.47619047619048 47.6% [ 10 ]
Roronoa Zoro 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Catburglar Nami 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Sogeking Usopp 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Black Leg Sanji 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Tony Tony Chopper 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Nico Robin 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Cyborg Franky 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Humming Brook 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 > >>

Timid Fatcat

Busy Bunny
OH NO. It's okay, I don't mind! It's your thread after all~

This is just how I do it. Honestly I should keep the text there, since I'm so forgetful.. Sometimes I reply back to people w/o their reply, then they reply later and I completely forget what the convo was about, so I have to dig through my posts to try to remember what I previously said.

HNNG. Yes, this is what I do. I eat when I'm bored, I eat when I see food, I eat just to not waste it.

Oh, haha, okay~ :3

Ugh, that sounds so troublesome! xO I participate in a lot of RNG contests and things like that, but occasionally (maybe when I'm really tired or just distracted), I'd ping a winning number but not write it down somewhere. So then I'd have to find the stupid post again. gonk

Eating is so nice and therapeutic though~ If the food's good, my mood's on cloud nine~ emotion_kirakira

shy gh0st's Wife

derydovely
When I used to do RNG things like that, I'd always copy/past the post and link it to the winning number, then insert it into the series of numbers I was trying to hit.. if that makes sense.

Like:

2, 15, 37, 50, 80

BunBun don't play 'bout her gold now. talk2hand

I love food.. Food makes me so happy. Like, sometimes I prefer food over shoes, clothes, makeup, etc.
Those things are nice too though LOL. New stuff makes me feel like a totally new person for the day.

Cleric

Bump~ How are you all today?

Timid Fatcat

Busy Bunny

Ooooh, I should start employing that method~ 3nodding

rofl Hahahaha, I'm like that, too! Gold can be so hard to come by, so losing a chance like that due to my own mistake would be so frustrating. mad

I know~ My idea of hanging out with friends usually has food involved. And I'd rather they treat me to a meal for my birthday! But... I love stuff, too. Clothes shopping is soooo nice. Wait, no - scratch that. Going to a store and trying on clothes is relaxing. Doesn't necessarily mean I end up buying anything! xD

By the way, I'm about to sign off to go to bed. It's getting a bit late, and I'm getting my flu shot tomorrow morning. I'll talk to you tomorrow~ :3 Night night~ heart

Timid Fatcat

Elysia Windbourne

Hello~ I'm good~ I'm about to go to bed, though~ Thanks for bumping!

Did you see my Halloween post in your thread? It was fun being so festive today! whee

Anyway, good night~

shy gh0st's Wife

derydovely
Looking back at my instructions, I made that sound really confusing. lol

I'm so forgetful IRL too! I have to unplug the mini fridge to use my straightener, and EVERY SINGLE TIME I forget to plug it back in.
Thankfully all we ever put in it is sodas, but sometimes there's milk and other things, and when it thaws out the freezer part gets water everywhere. gonk

As much as I like food, I'm also really picky. I don't eat seafood and very rarely do I like chinese. I can eat just about anything mexican though~

Okey dokey, it's late here too, but I'm usually up all night lmao. Take care! heart

Cleric

derydovely
Elysia Windbourne

Hello~ I'm good~ I'm about to go to bed, though~ Thanks for bumping!

Did you see my Halloween post in your thread? It was fun being so festive today! whee

Anyway, good night~
I did! I love your banner & I'm definitely getting the festive vibe from you c:
Sorry I'm a little late in replying because I've been off Gaia this week. _Finally_ seem to be shaking this cold. All I needed was to eat & sleep more, apparently sweatdrop

Sleep well c:

Cleric

Tiny Pup

9,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I just found a pirate thread.
I am happy.
IT'S EVEN ONE PIECE.
heart heart heart

Oh, yes.
Hello there everyone!
How are you all?

Timid Fatcat

Happy Foxcore
I am happy.
IT'S EVEN ONE PIECE.
heart heart heart

Oh, yes.
Hello there everyone!
How are you all?

Hello~! 4laugh One Piece FTW!!!! emotion_brofist I'm obsessed with it!

Thanks for dropping by the thread~ :3
And I'm good, how are you?

Timid Fatcat

Elysia Windbourne
I did! I love your banner & I'm definitely getting the festive vibe from you c:
Sorry I'm a little late in replying because I've been off Gaia this week. _Finally_ seem to be shaking this cold. All I needed was to eat & sleep more, apparently sweatdrop

Sleep well c:

Hahaha, yeah. I had some trick or treaters come by, too. But all the little kids' parents were with them, and they kept telling them not to take a lot of candy. So we have a lot of candy left over. >.> Not that it's a problem. More candy for me and my brothers. But still, I can't believe the parents were ruining the joy of Halloween for their kids. Halloween = candy. And I expect to get lots of it, so I'm guessing all those kids were, too. :/

Tiny Pup

9,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Happy Foxcore
I am happy.
IT'S EVEN ONE PIECE.
heart heart heart

Oh, yes.
Hello there everyone!
How are you all?

Hello~! 4laugh One Piece FTW!!!! emotion_brofist I'm obsessed with it!

Thanks for dropping by the thread~ :3
And I'm good, how are you?

I am doing alright, I guess.
I slept from 9 pm to 2am.
Been awake since... and it is 6:29 AM now.
emotion_donotwant
Ugh.
What are you doing?

Timid Fatcat

Busy Bunny

Hahaha, no, I understood completely from your demonstration~ :3

Ah, that can be problematic! I hate the smell of spoilt milk. My roommate back at my dorm left cereal out (with the milk in the bowl) for a good 2 weeks before I noticed it. It was disgusting!!! xO It was solid like pudding.

Oh really? I'm not picky at all~ I'm considered a vulture/scavenger amongst my friends. They feed me everything~ biggrin Are you Mexican? Is that why you can eat it lots? I love all kinds of food, and my friend made me authentic Mexican food before. It was awesome. 3nodding

And I'm back~ Yay~ A little tired, but since I'm up, I'll just stay up. I may nap later. I just got my flu shot~ The weather was awful and damp. >.< emotion_sweatdrop

Timid Fatcat

Happy Foxcore

I am doing alright, I guess.
I slept from 9 pm to 2am.
Been awake since... and it is 6:29 AM now.
emotion_donotwant
Ugh.
What are you doing?

Hahaha, I hate it when I sleep like that!! Augh, today I didn't sleep for long since I had to wake up early to get my flu shot. At least you slept longer than me~ 3nodding And maybe you can nap later.

I'm about to eat breakfast and watch some Youtube videos. But right now, I'm just lounging on my bed, being a lazy bum. How about you?

Timid Fatcat

Elysia Windbourne
User Image

p.s. what a pretty bump image~ It's so pretty~ emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items