Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image

hello everyone, and welcome to petals of a sunflower! this is my first official quest thread, so go easy on me. i actually have extremely high hopes for this quest. guess it's time to tell you a bit about myself and why this quest was created.

my name is nicky, but feel free to call me any nickname that big ol' brain of yours can think of. i'm sixteen-years-old, and i'm quite a dreamer. i spend a lot of my time on here and on youtube watching three gamers, pewdiepie, cryoatic (better known as cry) and markiplier. my other hobbies consist of drawing, writing, watching anime/reading manga, and listening to music. i also sleep a lot, though i'm sort of an insomniac. i'm an absolute animal lover, and i hope to own one or two fancy rats soon. they're so cute, oh, my god. currently, i have three dogs - a mix, two chihauhaus - and a dwarf bunny. oh, and spiders just sort of welcome themselves into my house, and it's not appreciated. i'm terrified. let's just say i can be incredibly socially-awkward usually at times. promise i'll never bite your head off! if you'd like to know more about me, there's also info on my profile. c:

now time for the reasoning behind this quest. as everyone knows, there's been a crazy inflation on everything these days, and it's hard to afford anything unless you spend actual money for gc. unfortunately, i'm not doing that. nah-uh, no way. money is already too tight. so, really there is no other way to get the items you dream of. there will be never-ending items in the quests section! of course, there's other reasons, too. what i have in mind for this thread is more of a hang out, and a fun place to be and a way to make friends on the side of questing. being that i've not too recently just came back from a hiatus, all of my previous friends have disappeared, and it gets lonely. i'd love for anyone to strike up a conversation. if you choose to do so, please remember to be friendly. bumpers are also appreciated - they help keep the thread alive, after all! there will also be several contests, and any ideas are welcome! please enjoy your stay!

also, a big thanks to iGiggly for the graphics! you made this happen!

come on in, and let's chat!

announcements
                      - official opening on june 6th!
                      - first donation received on june 6th!
                      - went away on a three-day camping trip (june 16th - 19th)!
                      - ten pages reached on june 18th!
                      - first affiliate on june 22nd!
                      - second affiliate on june 22nd!
                      - third affiliate on june 22nd!
                      - taking a break on july 1st!
                      - back in business on july 10th!

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image

main:

User Image

side:

to be announced!

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
everyone who donates, even a cent, ends up here! thank you, and i love you all!

june:
TheBlueRose - Hipster Love
Bucky Bear - 100,000,000gg
ZibIes - 5,000,000gg
Akamaru_ichii - Rosamund's Devotion
proud irish mom - 100,000,000gg
hyeonnie - 50,000,000gg
Anon - Spicy Doufu Hua
-Lunar Ice goddess- - Her Darkness
Eoness - Inari's Beads 13th Gen.
thepinkythepink - Demonic Anklets
thepinkythepink - Crowning Twister
Anon - Knave of hearts
Anon - Ebony Shoes
Conceal dont feel - Her Animosity
Conceal dont feel - Broadway Bounce
Conceal dont feel - British Boyfriends ~Afterdark~
-Lunar Ice goddess- - Underground Sound
-Lunar Ice goddess- - Princess Manner
Conceal dont feel - Fairy Ellette
Samurai_Zatoichi - 4,000,000gg
Jessie-the-Foodie - 1,000,000gg+items
Conceal dont feel - Belletristic Beauty
-Lunar Ice goddess- - Misfit Ghoul
-Lunar Ice goddess- - Black Lace
-Lunar Ice goddess- - Lethe Rose
Pretty Little Petal - Keiko's Cake 2nd Gen.
Dumpster Dive - Green Acinonyx Speed King Cheetah
-Lunar Ice goddess- - Flatline Love
wicked_lady - 1,000,000gg
Sexy Fox Samurai - 25,000,000gg
Anon - 5,000,000,000gg
-Lunar Ice goddess- - Cream/Icy/Lavender Marionette
~SmArTyPaNtS~ - 10,000gg
CASTRATION - 12,575gg

july:
Anon - Demon Manifest
Anon - Unlucky the Cat

so much nope generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
welcome to the contest section of the thread! with all contests, comes the dreaded rules.
first, obey the t.o.s. second, you know your bounds, i'd hope. no cheating. three, be friendly. four, have fun!
also, ideas are needed desperately. if you have anything in mind, shoot me a pm, please!

the guessing contest:
all you have to do is guess my favorite animal and icecream flavor.
you only get three guesses for each one. please post all three guesses in one post.
the winners will receive 2,000,000gg each. there will only be one winner for each one (two winners total).
if you happen to guess both correctly before anyone else, you win 4,000,000gg!

the random number generator contest:
under post action, select random number. generate a number from 1 to 300.
whoever gets 201 first, wins 5,000,000gg! screenshot your post as proof, then either quote me or send it via pm.
keep in mind that you have unlimited shots at this one until someone wins it!

the writing contest:
write me up a haiku or a short story no longer than ten paragraphs.
send it via pm titled either haiku entry or short story entry. please do not steal from the internet! i will definitely know!
when i feel as if i have enough entries, i will select a winner out of both categories. each winner will receive 20,000,000gg.
the haiku/short story must make sense. you have writers freedom as to what you want to write about!
you only have one shot at this contest.

Sparkly Ladykiller

affiliates
this section is for lovely threads! be sure to stop by and visit when you can! shoot me a pm to be an affiliate; banners can be any size!

in:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/petals-of-a-sunflower-a-quest/t.92439737/][img]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w437/NickyTartz/Link-In_zpse13536bb.gif[/img][/url]

out:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser ImagexxUser Image

Sparkly Ladykiller

Sparkly Ladykiller

Gracious Businessman

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff