Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire
Shamantra said to trash any aquarium snowflakes, so I did. I hope it helped. idk

Yeah, I heard that too, but I haven't ever had a snowflake in my tank, let alone changed it in over a year. I'm starting to think it's the servers, I noticed that the forum searches keeps going down, I couldn't get into switchem until hours after the announcement. I get slow page loads here and there... this reminds me a lot of that time when awesome's analyzer accidently flooded the servers with information, making them run too slow for BG to function right. emotion_sweatdrop

Yeah, things have been messed up a bit since the week-end of the 'attack'. I hope they get things together soon and put something in place to deal with all these annoying lags and glitches.

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sexygingerbear
lol ya its my cats first year so idk Halloween was hard for them lol! there 1 1/2 and crazy! lol
i love wrapping gifts and i rock at it! im doing 2 online exchanges. i just enjoy the randomness of it!

lol ya i like it its not bad, but iv always been an old lady!! and a bit saggy

I had a cat that loved to climb the tree, after running straight into it first. It was a miracle that she only knocked it down once. xd

LOL Maybe that the bear part of you! rofl

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cat Sapphire
Yeah, things have been messed up a bit since the week-end of the 'attack'. I hope they get things together soon and put something in place to deal with all these annoying lags and glitches.

The game servers do need to be refreshed manually, could actually be that the attack still affects those. emotion_donotwant

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire

The game servers do need to be refreshed manually, could actually be that the attack still affects those. emotion_donotwant

I don't know that much about the mechanics of it, but I hope they are working on a fix. 3nodding

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cat Sapphire
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire

I don't know that much about the mechanics of it, but I hope they are working on a fix. 3nodding

I only know the basics, I think they refresh game servers once a month or so, not entirely sure, but if that's the case, the glitch should go away within two weeks. 3nodding

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire

I only know the basics, I think they refresh game servers once a month or so, not entirely sure, but if that's the case, the glitch should go away within two weeks. 3nodding

Two weeks! Guess we wait and see, huh?

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cat Sapphire

It's not like we can do much else. lol

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire

It's not like we can do much else. lol

laughs
True!

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear
lol ya its my cats first year so idk Halloween was hard for them lol! there 1 1/2 and crazy! lol
i love wrapping gifts and i rock at it! im doing 2 online exchanges. i just enjoy the randomness of it!

lol ya i like it its not bad, but iv always been an old lady!! and a bit saggy

I had a cat that loved to climb the tree, after running straight into it first. It was a miracle that she only knocked it down once. xd

LOL Maybe that the bear part of you! rofl

lol thats cute!

it really is! omg so i just rewatched the old carebear movies, and my lifes makes so much since now!!

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sexygingerbear

lol thats cute!

it really is! omg so i just rewatched the old carebear movies, and my lifes makes so much since now!!

XDDD Carebear movies, forgot about those!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Scarf number two done! Number three will be started tomorrow night~

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

lol thats cute!

i think i know how it all started now, as i get older i find more and more bears in my past. its crazy.

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sexygingerbear
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

lol thats cute!

i think i know how it all started now, as i get older i find more and more bears in my past. its crazy.

It's like me and dragons. lol

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

lol thats cute!

It's like me and dragons. lol
lol there in your blood!

Animal Consumer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out